Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 01:13 PM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,114,595 times

Advertisements

Wait. Something's not right. HIF only asked for a couple of points to hit the 300 mark! I see one extra point there.
Who went 'n done dat???

:-))
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2007, 01:22 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,131,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpcats View Post
Wait. Something's not right. HIF only asked for a couple of points to hit the 300 mark! I see one extra point there.
Who went 'n done dat???

:-))
I have a friend with a very large stash of points. Myfask gives multiple points. Jax homegirls stick together.

Old 03-28-2007, 01:49 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,681,737 times
SCRANTON!!!! Hey, I thought of you last night when I saw a commercial for one of the new HGTV shows. Found you a date! The guy that won the designer reality show, "Design Star" that has his own show now, David Bromstad. Hmmmm???? Check him out on hgtv.com and I swear in some of his pics he has the exact same facial expressions as you. And you working at Lowe's............. never know. He got known for taking his shirt off all the time on the reality show and now his own show is set in San Fransico and he said it is cold but he said you never know since the fans loved him to be "shirtless".

Okay all you C-D people in San Fran? Any sightings of this dude? Any thoughts on how we could get them hooked up?

Old 03-28-2007, 05:29 PM

32,606 posts, read 77,254,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
SCRANTON!!!! Hey, I thought of you last night when I saw a commercial for one of the new HGTV shows. Found you a date! The guy that won the designer reality show, "Design Star" that has his own show now, David Bromstad. Hmmmm???? Check him out on hgtv.com and I swear in some of his pics he has the exact same facial expressions as you. And you working at Lowe's............. never know. He got known for taking his shirt off all the time on the reality show and now his own show is set in San Fransico and he said it is cold but he said you never know since the fans loved him to be "shirtless".

Okay all you C-D people in San Fran? Any sightings of this dude? Any thoughts on how we could get them hooked up?
Sounds great! Hook me up with a long-distance 3,000-mile relationship after I just got out of a long-distance 50-mile one three years ago! At this rate, I'll be looking at a prospective new mate in Kiev by the time I'm 25! LOL! Maybe I can lure him to PA? Scranton is so much "trendier" than Frisco, and we all know it! We have "The Office," and they can't even have plastic grocery bags. Take that!

Old 03-28-2007, 06:26 PM

22 posts, read 80,582 times
"As for sex/mating: LOVE IT!!! Love to cuddle, first base, love second base, love third base, LOVE the homerun, OOOOO, YES!!! O, love that too."

Let's PLAY BALL!

Old 03-28-2007, 07:56 PM

2,218 posts, read 5,381,407 times
Geeze you take an hour out and what do I find... Seems like it turned into all the ladies talking about sex.

I better keep reading.

Old 03-28-2007, 08:13 PM

23 posts, read 77,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
See if NAH is available tonight. He will go both ways.
He Does??

Old 03-28-2007, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Mother I Like to f-word rhimes with duck, I know it is bad.

Yowzer......
That's a Boner.....

Old 03-28-2007, 08:25 PM

96 posts, read 581,823 times
haha, I do get a kick out of some of the threads you guys post, I do agree there seems to be a few sexual tensions here for some reason I have basically spent my life so far avoiding long term relationships as I have always found them to get too complicated and people get emotional for no reason... but I have been in a business relationship for over 3 years... and it got me thinking how hard can it be? Now to find that special someone?

I would say I have a bit of tension, but I am pretty good at releasing it myself though it's always fun to have a partner to share it with.

Old 03-28-2007, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzou View Post
Gosh going through the thread ya'll are soooo dirty! You should all be ashamed of how dirty ya'll are!
I agree Dirty Girls.
Dirty Girls...
Spank>>>>>>>>Spanks......
Who Loves Daddy...
Spank>>>>Spank>>>>

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships