Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 05:29 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Enfant Terrible View Post
What's this got to do with relationships?
sharing vacation stories, generally has to do with relationships...not always, but most of the time...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2009, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public_Newsense View Post
I wanted to say Maine b'c I've been considering moving there but my daughter recently asked me to move to Hawaii with her when she's done with nursing school so I'd have to say Hawaii.

wow, how lucky are you? Hawaii....excellent, you'll have to write us and tell us all about it after you move...would love to hear, and see pictures, as well....

Creme

Old 04-02-2009, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
Bar Harbor, ME during Christmas time. It's like a being in a Christmas card. Absolutely beautiful. Nova Scotia right across the sound. Great seafood.

The Outer Banks, NC. Houses on stilts, most the same weathered grey/brown color, sea oats, great seafood.

Longboat Key, FL. There's something about the beaches in the Sarasota area that are so much more appealing than the rest of the state. Great seafood.

Napa Valley, CA. Wine country, beautiful scenery, great dining, The Culinary Institute and Dean & Deluca in St. Helena's. Heaven.
know many who have vacationed in the Outer Banks and Sarasota...and they love it and have gone back many times...

Thanks so much

Old 04-02-2009, 05:40 AM

Well many thanks to everyone for sharing your exciting vacations and places you would like to and have been.

I've been to GA, VA, CO, WV, OK, FL, TX, MS, NJ, NY, and one island in the Bahamas 3 x.

There are many places I'd still love to see, like MN, Montana, Wyoming, but I'm so drawn to the sea...so everytime I get a vacation and some money to blow, that is where I go. I don't know, the ocean just does something to me and for me as far as relaxation...and it doesn't matter what time of year...also love it during the winter...

but I love travel...so very much...and loved CO...but to far from the ocean???

Have never had a desire to go to CA and have had many chances

Old 04-02-2009, 05:44 AM

1,801 posts, read 3,554,256 times
I fell in love with Massachusetts: I would go there over and over again, alone and with my partner. However, there were really romantic places in every state I've visited (besides MA: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, California, Oregon, Washington), so it's hard to choose. I would like to visit the Midwest and the Southern states, plus everything that's left to visit, and go back to the places I've already been to. The US is such a great and diverse country, one doesn't want to leave anything out.

I have wonderful memories of the sun setting in Northern California, near San Francisco, eating by the ocean. But then again, seafood in New England, OMG, that's heaven! Lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships