Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 09:28 PM

37,591 posts, read 45,950,883 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmancomics View Post
All the women in here who are saying that they never look at a guy and think about whether or not they will have sex with him are lying through their teeth.
Bullsh*t. This is an anonymous forum, lying serves no purpose here. This is simply NOT what comes to mind when I meet someone. Period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2009, 09:59 PM

897 posts, read 1,591,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
psychic huh?

Frankly I don't give two ****s if you think I'm a **** but I'll be stuffed if I'm going to be sitting here getting called a liar because you've been hard done by and you can't get your head out of your butt long enough to see that people do all kinds of things for very different reasons to your own.

You've probably ended up with exactly the kinds of women you so richly deserve.
You're absolutely right. I ended up with a beautiful woman who treats me with respect and works with me to better both of our lives. She encourages me in my endeavors but is not afraid to speak her mind either. She and I are partners in our marriage and she understands that what I do for her I do because I want to, not because I feel I have to so she doesn't feel entitled and, therefore doesn't demand anything from me. She cooks for me because she wants to, not because I tell her that she has to. We both do chores to keep our house in a comfortable state and we're even redoing our back and front yard together.
But she has also admitted to me that it turns her on to be with a man who works with his hands and who can hug and hold her in a way that makes her feel protected. She smiles and blushes any time I act jealous over another man paying attention to her and, though she feels bad for the guys I've embarrassed when they tried flirting with her I've called her on the fact that it makes her feel good too. She also likes the fact that I brag about how she takes care of me to the guys at work but am not afraid to let them know that I consult almost everything with her. None of that would've gotten started had it not been for the initial physical attraction we had for one another.
Before her, I was in a couple of relationships with women who won't admit certain things about themselves to themselves let alone to anyone else and that's why those relationships didn't work. I just chalked it up to experience and looked for women who wouldn't behave the same way.
Just because I can step back from a situation and call things like I see them doesn't make me bitter or a woman hater. It's actually those of us who can see things in a clear and cut way instead of trying to fool ourselves into believing that things are more ambiguous or gray instead of black and white that live happy lives.
But you ladies keep lying to yourselves and you'll see that the only thing that will come out of it is lonely nights.

Old 04-15-2009, 10:03 PM

897 posts, read 1,591,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Bullsh*t. This is an anonymous forum, lying serves no purpose here. This is simply NOT what comes to mind when I meet someone. Period.
It's not as anonymous as you think. Most of the women who are trying to portray themselves as virginal princesses are also the ones who post their pictures in their profiles and have a long list of "friends" on these forums. Don't forget also the high amount of christians that post here. They may not be nuns but they sure want to keep appearances for their holier-than-thou posse.

Old 04-15-2009, 10:27 PM

9,912 posts, read 13,897,496 times
Quote:
You're absolutely right. I ended up with a beautiful woman who treats me with respect and works with me to better both of our lives. She encourages me in my endeavors but is not afraid to speak her mind either. She and I are partners in our marriage and she understands that what I do for her I do because I want to, not because I feel I have to so she doesn't feel entitled and, therefore doesn't demand anything from me. She cooks for me because she wants to, not because I tell her that she has to. We both do chores to keep our house in a comfortable state and we're even redoing our back and front yard together.
But she has also admitted to me that it turns her on to be with a man who works with his hands and who can hug and hold her in a way that makes her feel protected. She smiles and blushes any time I act jealous over another man paying attention to her and, though she feels bad for the guys I've embarrassed when they tried flirting with her I've called her on the fact that it makes her feel good too. She also likes the fact that I brag about how she takes care of me to the guys at work but am not afraid to let them know that I consult almost everything with her. None of that would've gotten started had it not been for the initial physical attraction we had for one another.
Before her, I was in a couple of relationships with women who won't admit certain things about themselves to themselves let alone to anyone else and that's why those relationships didn't work. I just chalked it up to experience and looked for women who wouldn't behave the same way.
Just because I can step back from a situation and call things like I see them doesn't make me bitter or a woman hater. It's actually those of us who can see things in a clear and cut way instead of trying to fool ourselves into believing that things are more ambiguous or gray instead of black and white that live happy lives.
But you ladies keep lying to yourselves and you'll see that the only thing that will come out of it is lonely nights.
Yes just keep expanding on your absolute conviction that because something was one way for you it must therefore be exactly the same way for everyone else!

I don't really care what silly high school games you and your wife play, if it's working for you, power to you but frankly I'd rather spend every night of my life alone that get involved in the kind of relationship you appear to have right down to how it got started. NOT that I spend my nights alone anyway. BUT you just keep right on assuming. Ignorance is bliss they say.

Old 04-15-2009, 10:52 PM

81 posts, read 126,589 times
Of course there are women who think about sex when they see a man. Just listen to some women talk and you will realize this for yourself. We are sexual beings, nothing wrong with it, sex is great.

On the flip side, there is an emotional personality component for us men being attracted to women as well. For example, a woman who may be visually physically unnattractive becomes far more attractive to me if they are confident and really believe they are desirable. I may be but one man, but there are 7 billion people on the planet and the odds are in favor that other men share my view.

Old 04-15-2009, 11:05 PM

102 posts, read 255,488 times
Quote:
Don't forget also the high amount of christians that post here. They may not be nuns but they sure want to keep appearances for their holier-than-thou posse.
i feel bad that's how you portray the christians on this site. a christian is never someone out to make themselves look holier than others. we're all just trying to live our lives the best way we can in the eyes of the Lord.

Old 04-15-2009, 11:05 PM

300 posts, read 734,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I find it nearly impossible to explain this to hyper xxx people. They don't dig it. Such a person would look at a plain black circle on white background and his mind would automatically fit it into sexual context. A shrink would change the circle to a square but the mind obsessed with sex still puts it in sexual context. An equilateral triangle - the very same result. Wow.

Old 04-16-2009, 06:36 AM

37,591 posts, read 45,950,883 times
Quote:
It's not as anonymous as you think. Most of the women who are trying to portray themselves as virginal princesses are also the ones who post their pictures in their profiles and have a long list of "friends" on these forums. Don't forget also the high amount of christians that post here. They may not be nuns but they sure want to keep appearances for their holier-than-thou posse.
Now THAT is proof to me that you have no f***ing idea what the hell you are talking about. 'Nuff said.

Old 04-16-2009, 07:42 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,943,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leslie_downs View Post
dont classify it as 'us guys,' cuz not all guys are like this. and if they were, i would remain single forever....

to answer your question, no, whenever i meet guys it never crosses my mind on if i'm going to have sex with them. i have morals, and don't just think of men as little toys only good for sex. if you just meet someone and the first thing you think about is having sex with them, what does that tell you about yourself?
WHOOOAAAH there Leslie!!!

I am the "Funymann" here. I like to have fun and joke!!

You are taking this waaaaaaaay to serious. Since you questioned me as a person I thought I would respond. Trust me I don't think this ALL the time now.

To answer your question about "staying single forever..." Well, if you are that serious on such a silly subject than you may just end up that way. Just lighten up a bit K? I am a goofy guy. You have to know that I am just having fun here.

Old 04-16-2009, 07:51 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,943,603 times
Quote:
Listen up Ladies!!!

This man knows what he is talking about. If you can put your emotions, feelings and rude thoughts aside for a moment and read this with an open mind, you will benefit yourselves GREATLY!

Thanks! I hope many women out here will stop assuming that the man should do things the way some women role play it in their heads. Just be open and do this:

"Appreciate everything....Expect NOTHING!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships