Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 11:51 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,721,390 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms0511 View Post
What the hell is that supposed to mean?

I'm asking GUYS about whether or not this is true... any woman would say that their husbands are still attracted to them, but then again, I should have put "need guys' input only", since this question is directed towards men w/ kids.
There are plenty of guys here who have answered your question - NOT ONE has said he was less attracted to his wife after having had a child. One is MORE attracted to his wife. I was saying looks like your concern that men can't stay as attracted to their wives after they become mothers is not something you really need to worry about. Sure, there are probably a few weirdo's who can't handle their women now being moms, but they are in the minority.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2009, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
I think 90% of men ARE NOT! i get tired of having sex with the same girl after a while and that's when she's in her early 20's and we're just dating! i can't imagine what marriage would be like...i'm not ready for that. obviuosly.
OH PLEASE..."90% of men who's wives become mothers ARE NOT" still attracted to their wives??? Give me a break That's not even close to being true.

Old 04-08-2009, 12:13 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,605,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
I think 90% of men ARE NOT! i get tired of having sex with the same girl after a while and that's when she's in her early 20's and we're just dating! i can't imagine what marriage would be like...i'm not ready for that. obviuosly.
Maybe you are someone who is better of staying single. Nothing wrong with that. I think 90% is a bit high. My husband can't keep his hands off of me, and we are going on 20 years of being together. Sometimes having kids can do wonders for a woman's body

Old 04-08-2009, 12:37 PM

1,072 posts, read 2,702,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Maybe you are someone who is better of staying single. Nothing wrong with that. I think 90% is a bit high. My husband can't keep his hands off of me, and we are going on 20 years of being together. Sometimes having kids can do wonders for a woman's body
?? Really? Could you enlighten me on that -- as in, a woman's body is supposed to be better after having kid/ kids? How? Explain pls, your statement is a little vague.

Old 04-08-2009, 12:40 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
I am more attracted to my wife now than ever.

Old 04-08-2009, 12:46 PM

Quote:
?? Really? Could you enlighten me on that -- as in, a woman's body is supposed to be better after having kid/ kids? How? Explain pls, your statement is a little vague.
Well, she can speak for herself, but I know what she means. Some woman have very small breasts before pregnancy, but they get larger with pregnancy and often stay that way even after the baby is born and you lose all your weight. There are other physical improvements too sometimes.

Why are you so hostile with your questions? We are trying to help you!

Old 04-08-2009, 12:47 PM

1,072 posts, read 2,702,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Well, she can speak for herself, but I know what she means. Some woman have very small breasts before pregnancy, but they get larger with pregnancy and often stay that way even after the baby is born and you lose all your weight. There are other physical improvements too sometimes.

Why are you so hostile with your questions? We are trying to help you!
I wasn't being hostile, where did you get that? I was speaking of inquiry.

Old 04-08-2009, 12:49 PM

Quote:
I wasn't being hostile, where did you get that? I was speaking of inquiry.
Well, you asked me "what in the hell" I meant on another post and your post to MLV seemed a like you were a little impatient or something. If I read it the wrong way I apologize.

Old 04-08-2009, 01:39 PM

3,047 posts, read 9,033,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
I am more attracted to my wife now than ever.
that's awesome, props to you for that.

Old 04-08-2009, 01:53 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,143,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Sometimes having kids can do wonders for a woman's body
Really?
I saw this website called "the shape of a mother" (or something like that) & they have photos of mothers (some nude...artistically) to make a point on how much a woman's body changes with child birth. It scared me enough to add one more reason to my list on why I never want kids.
No big, droopy, deflated boobs for me, or stretch marks, or stretched out skin on the tummy.....

Glad to hear men are not so judgmental to their wives though. Both partners bodies are going to change with age, so it's best to have realistic expectations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships