Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 02:27 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,217,616 times

Advertisements

I remember when i was in high school, i was so enamored with this girl [one of the few that got away lol], her name was patty, she had huge plump angelina jolie lips, nice ample rack, beautiful skin tone, beautiful legs and a great personality, i was so smitten with this girl. I remember the first time she talked to me, i was so intimidated that i couldnt even utter a word. She invited me to a party, and i think that was one of the happiest days in my life, for some reason, i didnt make it to the party, and that was the last i saw or heard of her. It was the last day of school, and after that year i switched schools. Anyway... about 2 weeks ago i saw her at my barbershop, with, im guessing her husband and omg, not to be mean, she got huuuuuge!!!!! She kinda grinned at me, dont know if she didnt recignize me or was embarrassed, but dammmmm@@@@@ I was in shock, i was so dissapointed, my fantasy had been annihilated!!! Has this happened to anybody else?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2009, 02:34 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,693,566 times
No, you are the only person in the universe who has encountered someone from high school who looks drastically different. That's amazing.

Old 04-08-2009, 02:35 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,940,301 times
I knew this chick in high school that ballooned into a huge obese person 6 weeks after graduation.

Old 04-08-2009, 02:37 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,693,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
I knew this chick in high school that ballooned into a huge obese person 6 weeks after graduation.
Are you sure she wasn't pregnant?

Old 04-08-2009, 02:38 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,217,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
No, you are the only person in the universe who has encountered someone from high school who looks drastically different. That's amazing.
thanks for the input julia, it was a breath of fresh air

Old 04-08-2009, 02:39 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,128,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
I remember when i was in high school, i was so enamored with this girl [one of the few that got away lol], her name was patty, she had huge plump angelina jolie lips, nice ample rack, beautiful skin tone, beautiful legs and a great personality, i was so smitten with this girl. I remember the first time she talked to me, i was so intimidated that i couldnt even utter a word. She invited me to a party, and i think that was one of the happiest days in my life, for some reason, i didnt make it to the party, and that was the last i saw or heard of her. It was the last day of school, and after that year i switched schools. Anyway... about 2 weeks ago i saw her at my barbershop, with, im guessing her husband and omg, not to be mean, she got huuuuuge!!!!! She kinda grinned at me, dont know if she didnt recignize me or was embarrassed, but dammmmm@@@@@ I was in shock, i was so dissapointed, my fantasy had been annihilated!!! Has this happened to anybody else?
LOL well, I'm sure that if anyone from my high school saw me today they would be shocked and dismayed. Frankly, who cares? I learned a long time ago that it's not about what people look like. If someone judged me harshly because I am now fat and middle aged, so be it. It's their loss. LOL

20yrsinBranson

Old 04-08-2009, 02:43 PM

2,984 posts, read 5,856,278 times
In high school I was the ugly duckling. I was 6feet3in and skinny as hell. All the girls I was attracted to looked down on me like I was a bug that needed to get squashed. Ten years later many of them put on weight and I was looking pretty good having filled out pretty well. I matured slowly and at my high school reunion a number of them tried to get close with me. I wouldn't have any of it. Beside I was dating my future wife.

Old 04-08-2009, 02:44 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,003,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
LOL No kidding.

Old 04-08-2009, 03:22 PM

3,853 posts, read 12,865,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post

lmao, good story. Yea that kind of happens after you get married. Before marriage women are very sensitive on their image so they practice dieting and exercise. After marriage that isn't a top priority anymore because they think they've found someone who loves them unconditionally. Also other factors play into it like martial problems (stress) and pregnancy. The statistic is that people in their early 20s and late 20s gain on average 30 pounds over five years of being married. That is a significant amount of weight.

I went over to a friends house once and I looked at their wedding pictures. She was a petite red head weighing maybe 110 pounds. When I saw her at present day she was well north of 200+ after 10 years of marriage lol.

Old 04-08-2009, 03:29 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,003,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post
lmao, good story. Yea that kind of happens after you get married. Before marriage women are very sensitive on their image so they practice dieting and exercise. After marriage that isn't a top priority anymore because they think they've found someone who loves them unconditionally. Also other factors play into it like martial problems (stress) and pregnancy. The statistic is that people in their early 20s and late 20s gain on average 30 pounds over five years of being married. That is a significant amount of weight.

I went over to a friends house once and I looked at their wedding pictures. She was a petite red head weighing maybe 110 pounds. When I saw her at present day she was well north of 200+ after 10 years of marriage lol.
Funny, I saw a man on this forum recently say he didn't have to try anymore, he's married. It's not a gender thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships