Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 09:15 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times

Advertisements

Women do not want to hear that garbage. Even if her trunk is over flowing with junk you gots to tell her that she's tiny and precious. I'm asexual how did I know that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stac2007 View Post
What’s wrong about telling a woman her rear is as wide as a caboose. I love cabooses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2009, 09:20 PM

1,848 posts, read 4,684,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
I have never ever seen a woman be mean to a guy she wants but I'd love to hear what type of things they say or do, as it would probably be different. Usually women insult a man they don't want. This isn't about "stupid" or clumsy comments, but creepy or mean things that they then defend. I agree about the devaluing but it is irrational and men are normally quite logical.
HA! I was out at a bar once with a girlfriend, granted we were 22/23 and waiting tables and in school.

We started talking to some guys, whatever , and I mentioned "Uch, I have had such a long day, I am ready for a table, chairs and some drinks".

The guy looked at me, smirked and said "You are a brat huh?"

Girlfriend had to lead me away. Not a brat, opinionated and selfish as any 22/23 year old should (have been: edit 28 now ) be

Last edited by cr1039; 04-20-2009 at 10:24 PM.. Reason: edit

Old 04-20-2009, 09:32 PM

937 posts, read 2,834,335 times
Guys that do that are just plain stupid.

Old 04-21-2009, 01:52 AM

2,438 posts, read 7,012,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
You say that because the women here have told you that it was selfish and disrespectful for you to lead a woman on. We don't hate men, we hate the way some men treat women.

Of course, since you feel you are entitled to have a woman follow your agenda without telling her what it is, (like a dog on a leash) and we disagree, I can understand why you would take that as man-hate.
U hit on my point very well... although I have to agree with your earlier post.. you fall in the trap also.. my point is not that men dont say stupid things.. my point is not all men do.. most of you all generalize and say "men", "women" whatever suits you at the time. Dont point out a gender just because the person who did the stupid thing happened to be a "man" or a "woman". Point that individual out.. because not all "men" or "women" fit the mold you are trying to point out...

Old 04-21-2009, 02:09 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC1DAY View Post
yeah..... the women hating part was not directed towards you. sorry for the confusion

i am saying in general from the women that post in the relationship forums
You throw comments like that around and you expect women to not say anything back?

Old 04-21-2009, 03:26 AM

960 posts, read 1,163,240 times
Quote:
Just wondering the deal. Someone suggested these are heterosexual mysogynists, who resent their need for a woman, but don't think they are really bad guys.
It's well documented no doubt right here on CDF that nice guys finish last. Men make rude/inappropriate comments to women often so they aren't that nice guy, simple as that. Even if it turns off the majority of women, can you blame him if it gives him a fighting chance with some women, instead of zero chance with all of them? Of course all of us can make a ridiculous comment from time to time. Politeness dictates giving it a pass (at least don't dig in too deep) when it's infrequent.

Old 04-21-2009, 05:34 AM

1,629 posts, read 3,477,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
You throw comments like that around and you expect women to not say anything back?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC1DAY View Post
If my future wife gained over 15 pounds then then I would slap her with divorce papers so fast that she would not know what hit her.

People can call me shallow or any other name in the book. I really dont care. It is DISGUSTING

Of course it will be excused during pregnancy and a couple of months directly afterwards

'nuff said.

Old 04-21-2009, 06:14 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,005,830 times
I've heard stupid things come out of the mouths of both genders, I don't think it's a man thing.

Old 04-21-2009, 06:59 AM

657 posts, read 1,600,029 times
i was going to say something, but then i realized the thin skin I'd be puncturing, and decided it was inappropriate.

Old 04-21-2009, 08:03 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,060,466 times
Quote:
I have never ever seen a woman be mean to a guy she wants but I'd love to hear what type of things they say or do, as it would probably be different. Usually women insult a man they don't want. This isn't about "stupid" or clumsy comments, but creepy or mean things that they then defend. I agree about the devaluing but it is irrational and men are normally quite logical.
Women do that all the time, but they don't really mean it. It's the 'technique' of playing the mean, unattainable '*****.'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships