Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 09:11 PM

2,984 posts, read 5,855,208 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
You make zero sense.
No, You don't understand women. Now that makes sense.

Old 04-23-2009, 09:11 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times
I sleep on a fluffy cloud because I'm a "sprite"...remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperspal View Post
oh you silly little sprite, don't you know hay is for rolling around in it - not sleeping on it!!

oh, that's right - you wouldn't know that. sorry. as you were.

Old 04-23-2009, 09:29 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,004,464 times
Quote:
oh you silly little sprite, don't you know hay is for rolling around in it - not sleeping on it!!

oh, that's right - you wouldn't know that. sorry. as you were.
ROFL!!!! Hmmm, maybe "barn" is the country word for "crib." Wonder what they call those crazy cow-tipping gangstas in the country?!

Old 04-23-2009, 09:32 PM

2,514 posts, read 4,953,028 times
[quote=teatime;8489050]ROFL!!!! Hmmm, maybe "barn" is the country word for "crib." Wonder what they call those crazy cow-tipping gangstas in the country?![/quote]

Stoned, perhaps?

Old 04-23-2009, 09:35 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times
They are called hicks I think.

[quote=piperspal;8489100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
ROFL!!!! Hmmm, maybe "barn" is the country word for "crib." Wonder what they call those crazy cow-tipping gangstas in the country?![/quote]

Stoned, perhaps?

Old 04-23-2009, 09:44 PM

2,514 posts, read 4,953,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
I used to be - and sometimes, I confess, still am - this way. It took me an experience with an extremely good-looking female (who had been asked out by a number of guys I'd known) to realize that oftentimes, we men dramatize these women to be superhuman. Granted, I wouldn't ask out a Victoria's Secret model. But this specific girl had a beautiful face and a great body (take my word for it). It just took me some courage to approach her and to treat her like a human being.

After that, I "loosened up" and became more confident with women who were better-looking. Pretty faces? nice figures? long legs? Amazing eyes? You're human. You fart, sweat, stink, smell, and burp like anybody else. Subject to insecurities, fears, pain, hurt, tears, and worries like anybody else. Once a man gets past that and sees a woman as just another human being, just built differently, it gets MUCH easier.

Why wouldn't you ask out a VS model? Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Assuming you at some point will be in the presence of one (hey, it could happen!),
you have as much "right" as the next guy. Especially when the rest of what you wrote truly makes perfect sense! Well, all of it except the farting part.
Everyone knows women don't fart.

Old 04-23-2009, 09:51 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Why wouldn't you ask out a VS model? Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Assuming you at some point will be in the presence of one (hey, it could happen!)
Of course it can! Once I got a compliment from a Chippendale! After all I was supposed to be drooling over him... He was droolable alright!

Old 04-23-2009, 09:55 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,141,236 times
^ I don't know, SierraAZ, why are we single?

Old 04-23-2009, 10:04 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeapple View Post
^ I don't know, SierraAZ, why are we single?
I for one have been un-single one too many times (legally at that), so I need a break. It might turn into an indefinite break... Dunno about you, sweets...

Seriously, at this point in my life I'll either have a bite of something I really want (be it even once) or I don't care... Don't feel like shopping compulsively and rationalizing bad purchases from the sale racks at all. I've never had good luck when looking for something in particular. Maybe things do happen when you're not looking... and if they don't... that's fine, too. I have no urgent needs of any kind.

Old 04-23-2009, 10:09 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,945,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelcarter2008 View Post
Ive met quite a few women in my time and I noticed that some of the most gorgeous women by most ppl standards were single. I always would ask why are they single and the usuall reply is they havn't found Mr right. However once I got to know them I noticed they are control freaks with compulsive disorders. or jsut plain old crazy. have any guys had these same experiences?
Whats with all the stereotyping of people based on their looks? According to CD, good looking people have mental issues and fat people are just so much better, more loving and issue-less.

Ive know a lot of beautiful people who are even more beautiful on the inside.
I also know some fugly people who are even fuglier on the inside. People are different, so you cant just say "good looking people are .........." or "Ugly people are .........." when it comes to the kind of people they are on the inside.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships