Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 05:55 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,644,862 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I agree. Well, I'm not saying men are blind; neither am I. However it was ever done, it's never bothered me and that's all that matters.
From what you've described in other posts, sierra, I think you've just been with pretty classy men. I think any guy who thinks it's cute or funny to oogle other women in front of his mate is a moron.

Old 04-25-2009, 06:10 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
From what you've described in other posts, sierra, I think you've just been with pretty classy men. I think any guy who thinks it's cute or funny to oogle other women in front of his mate is a moron.
I agree. Mrs. Chow doesn't mind a quick glance or two, but standing their gawking at women is just rude.

Mrs. Chow is slick, she can check out guys without me even knowing it. Matter of fact the only way I know that she's checking out some guy is when she tells me about it. LOL

Old 04-25-2009, 06:11 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
why do i look at a steak thru the window at tads steakhouse after i just had dinner.

Old 04-25-2009, 06:19 PM

3,196 posts, read 5,397,549 times
Quote:

oh no....I did not mean that its ok to oogle others when you're out with your special one. You MUST be discreet AT ALL TIMES. You cannot let anyone know that you are peering at others....doing so is just a sign of immaturity. Why date, or marry someone, if you want to oogle others in their presence? It really hurts feelings...so don't do it.

That doesn't change biology though...men look. It does mean that any decent man needs to be behaved. Men (and women) shouldn't fart in public either.

Old 04-25-2009, 06:24 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,644,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcashley View Post
oh no....I did not mean that its ok to oogle others when you're out with your special one. You MUST be discreet AT ALL TIMES. You cannot let anyone know that you are peering at others....doing so is just a sign of immaturity. Why date, or marry someone, if you want to oogle others in their presence? It really hurts feelings...so don't do it.

That doesn't change biology though...men look. It does mean that any decent man needs to be behaved. Men (and women) shouldn't fart in public either.
Now you tell me.

Old 04-25-2009, 06:27 PM

3,196 posts, read 5,397,549 times
Quote:
Now you tell me.
welll....better late than never! LOL

Old 04-25-2009, 06:33 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,244,219 times
I think Chow might have already told this story, but one time we were leaving the grocery store and for some reason he had to take a work call on his phone. I noticed a woman headed in our direction who was exactly Chow's cup of tea. So I amusedly watched his face. He never missed a beat in the conversation as his eyes tracked her "assets" like some sort of heat-seeking apparatus. I could only laugh. I know what he likes, and I know that he looks, because we joke about it, but I don't think he would ever blatantly look at another woman, for their sake as well as mine (he never has in front of me). But his mind was distracted at the time, so he was less than subtle. I actually felt kind of guilty that I performed this little "experiment" on him.

It *is* kind of funny that appreciating beauty in art, cars, animals, etc., is okay, even thought of as being "cultured," but admiring beautiful people is sometimes seen as being wrong.

Old 04-25-2009, 06:59 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I think Chow might have already told this story, but one time we were leaving the grocery store and for some reason he had to take a work call on his phone. I noticed a woman headed in our direction who was exactly Chow's cup of tea. So I amusedly watched his face. He never missed a beat in the conversation as his eyes tracked her "assets" like some sort of heat-seeking apparatus. I could only laugh. I know what he likes, and I know that he looks, because we joke about it, but I don't think he would ever blatantly look at another woman, for their sake as well as mine (he never has in front of me). But his mind was distracted at the time, so he was less than subtle. I actually felt kind of guilty that I performed this little "experiment" on him.

It *is* kind of funny that appreciating beauty in art, cars, animals, etc., is okay, even thought of as being "cultured," but admiring beautiful people is sometimes seen as being wrong.
I love it, what a great story Reminds me of my hubby actually, I too know what mine likes!

Old 04-25-2009, 07:24 PM

1,530 posts, read 3,790,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautifulbrwnbabydoll View Post
Why do men always have to look at other women all the time? They can be happily married, or in a relationship and still feel the need to check out other women. I just don't get it! A Man can have a perfectly beautiful women, but yet have wondering eyes.

And it doesn't make the wife's or girlfriends feel good at all, so why do majority of men do it? If it was me..I guess I would be upset about it..considering I am the jealous type. And most men I know always say, don't worry about it because some men just can't help it, it's in their nature. Anybody out there have any thoughts to share?
Well, I don't know about *all* men. But among the men I know, we are always trying to find and define who is or what the ultimate woman looks like.

So to some extent it's a search that can never really end.

Now I don't know *why* that is. I suspect it's simple, "looking for the hottest mate ever" and thus part of natural selection, but that's just a guess.

Old 04-25-2009, 07:26 PM

1,530 posts, read 3,790,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn07 View Post
Yup, they think with the other head!

Man - Life support system for a penis

Woman - Life support system for vagina
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships