Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 10:27 PM

1,243 posts, read 2,688,020 times

Advertisements

actually you could have said
Latino
between 18-30 jeans and tshirts..shaved heads....
Where did I hear that?
Oh...my scanner!!!!
damn those coppers!
Racial profilers!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2009, 10:28 PM

468 posts, read 1,220,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sueprnova View Post
being LATINA...I should be mad and insulted that you talked about them like that...and why did you need to say that they were LATINO...couldn't you have just said.....guys???

because we all know, that LATINOS and LATINAS make the best lovers.. and they are the most passionate of all because of their hot blooded nature..

Quote:
actually you could have said
Latino
between 18-30 jeans and tshirts..shaved heads....

BTW Howww did you know the guy had a shaved head? And they had jeans & tshirt too and were like 28! W.T.H. are you stalking me? LATINA?? ;-D

Old 04-29-2009, 10:31 PM

I wouldn't know about the men... I have a family full of them and..um...yuk.

Old 04-29-2009, 10:32 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
LOL why do u say yuk?

Quote:
I wouldn't know about the men... I have a family full of them and..um...yuk.

Old 04-29-2009, 10:33 PM

468 posts, read 1,220,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
LOL why do u say yuk?
yeah, everybody knows, the younger cousins are where it's at!

Old 04-29-2009, 10:44 PM

The younger female cousins had babies earlier than I did...and the male ones had more by different mamasitas than I EVER did...
I suppose the thing that was the best was these dumas's getting the family name tatt'd across their back....and the 'hood' tatt'd across their stomach...
yeah. those latino men make me hot(I am only talking about my family)
*gag*

Old 04-30-2009, 06:34 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
Do you like other Hispanic men?

Quote:
The younger female cousins had babies earlier than I did...and the male ones had more by different mamasitas than I EVER did...
I suppose the thing that was the best was these dumas's getting the family name tatt'd across their back....and the 'hood' tatt'd across their stomach...
yeah. those latino men make me hot(I am only talking about my family)
*gag*

Old 05-06-2009, 03:52 PM

86 posts, read 230,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
My my we do have a large vocabulary don't we? YOU are the one who implied that the reason the man didn't have a job is because he was Black and since you stand by what you say, then that's what you meant. Which makes you tired and trifling and as big an enemy to Black men as the KKK and Ariyan Nation.

btw, there's nothing you can do about my opinion, either.
I am not going to make any comments, because you are not worth my time. I know who I am and you don't even know me. How can you make comment about someone you don't even know. As you can see everybody went about their business and you still making something big out of this. It only shows what kind of person you are. Grow up and get a life. I have gotten over this topic. You really have some real serious issue.

Old 05-06-2009, 04:59 PM

562 posts, read 2,403,439 times
Oh, let me lighten up this post. Here is my FUNNIEST "flirting story". Any sit-com writers may feel free to steal it.

Let me preface by saying that a few years ago I joked with my husband about how "old dudes" were starting to check me out and follow me love-sick around the grocery store, instead of men my age (late 30's) who seemed to be drooling over the 22 year olds. By "old" I meant 50 or 60.

A few weeks after this discussion I visited my doctors office. I was dressed to shop afterwards, in fitted capris and kitten heels, with my hair and make-up done. There were two elderly gentlemen seated next to one another. I mean OLD, at least 75- 80 , one fellow had oxygen tubes in his nose, gripping the wheeled tank at his side. Cardigan sweaters, dress shoes, the whole bit.

I walked in front of them to get a magazine , and may I add here that I have a rather pronounced derriere.

"Oh my!" I heard from behind.
"Whuss that?" asked the other.
"I said ( quite loudly)"Ohhh Myy!" ". It was the greatgrandpa who seemed not long for this world, the one gripping the pole to his breathing apparatus.

At this point I turned gingerly to face the se* offenders, who gazed at me without a trace of self- conciousness. What could I do but smile politely and regain my seat.

As I told my husband over dinner that night, my fat keister may have been the last thing to give a thrill to the man. I could hardly give him a dirty look.

Old 05-06-2009, 06:35 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,546,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabumom07 View Post
Oh, let me lighten up this post. Here is my FUNNIEST "flirting story". Any sit-com writers may feel free to steal it.

Let me preface by saying that a few years ago I joked with my husband about how "old dudes" were starting to check me out and follow me love-sick around the grocery store, instead of men my age (late 30's) who seemed to be drooling over the 22 year olds. By "old" I meant 50 or 60.

A few weeks after this discussion I visited my doctors office. I was dressed to shop afterwards, in fitted capris and kitten heels, with my hair and make-up done. There were two elderly gentlemen seated next to one another. I mean OLD, at least 75- 80 , one fellow had oxygen tubes in his nose, gripping the wheeled tank at his side. Cardigan sweaters, dress shoes, the whole bit.

I walked in front of them to get a magazine , and may I add here that I have a rather pronounced derriere.

"Oh my!" I heard from behind.
"Whuss that?" asked the other.
"I said ( quite loudly)"Ohhh Myy!" ". It was the greatgrandpa who seemed not long for this world, the one gripping the pole to his breathing apparatus.

At this point I turned gingerly to face the se* offenders, who gazed at me without a trace of self- conciousness. What could I do but smile politely and regain my seat.

As I told my husband over dinner that night, my fat keister may have been the last thing to give a thrill to the man. I could hardly give him a dirty look.
LOL....that's great.

But what are kitten heels?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships