U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 09:31 PM

5,612 posts, read 14,306,858 times

Advertisements

Gay men make better boyfriends than Straight Men?

I have a co-worker who is so the best. We hug everytime we see each other. We check-in and say hello. We cry on each other's shoulder's. He was a rock when my sister was dying. In other words, if I could hand pick the perfect boyfriend, it would be him. But he's gay. WHY????
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2009, 09:34 PM

3,633 posts, read 4,894,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post

I have a co-worker who is so the best. We hug everytime we see each other. We check-in and say hello. We cry on each other's shoulder's. He was a rock when my sister was dying. In other words, if I could hand pick the perfect boyfriend, it would be him. But he's gay. WHY????
I don't know, but you do have a point with that

Old 04-26-2009, 09:38 PM

9,230 posts, read 15,462,841 times
I really believe they're more grateful than most for the good in their lives. They take less for granted.

Old 04-26-2009, 09:45 PM

8,062 posts, read 17,061,257 times
I hear you. It's one of life's cruel little jokes on us women!

Old 04-26-2009, 09:45 PM

12,975 posts, read 31,833,583 times
Quote:
Can Somebody Please Explain...WHY??? Gay men make better boyfriends than Straight Men?
Because they possess all the good qualities of a woman and none of the bad like cattyness, PMS, heavy flow days where they think they can just act like bit##es to everyone. Simple.

Old 04-26-2009, 09:50 PM

33,282 posts, read 39,283,565 times
Quote:

I have a co-worker who is so the best. We hug everytime we see each other. We check-in and say hello. We cry on each other's shoulder's. He was a rock when my sister was dying. In other words, if I could hand pick the perfect boyfriend, it would be him.
Emotionally, he's a girl. Simple.

Old 04-26-2009, 09:52 PM

3,852 posts, read 12,237,295 times
It is simple. They have similar interests. Gay men absolutely LOVE to talk about that cute guy who is flirting with you in class. They love to talk about hair, makeup and so on. They love to talk about what happened on ugly Betty or whatever popular gay tv show is on. Also they will NOT have sex with you at all for any reason (they're out banging their boyfriends).

In Steve Hervey's book, "act like a lady, think like a man" He explains this.

In the book he says that every woman needs 4 types of men: Nice, old, gay and the player

The Nice Guy (or ugly guy): Will always protect, provide and serve. Will marry you and help raise your children. Will be there for you emotionally. Also will have a decent income and be very responsible.

The old guy: Will spend money on you without expecting much in return. He'll be happy to just have a young lady by his side. He won't want to have sex with you.

The gay guy: Someone who you can always talk to. You can talk to him about the cute guy who flirted with you and the old guy who took you out to dinner etc.

The player: This guy sucks at everything in life. However, women love him and he knows how to work his magic in the bedroom. He gets your physical needs met.

Guys if you are shocked at the above, you better be because this is how women think of you. Human wallet and sperm donor essentially for all you nice guys out there wanting to get married and have kids. Since most men are motivated by the possibility of sex I would say every guy should strive to be fulfilling the player role in the above. Humping and dumping not wine and dine! You don't want to be any of the other three, "suckers." Most guys figure this out pretty early on hence all the stories about a-holes you hear these days lmao.

Old 04-26-2009, 09:57 PM

4,334 posts, read 12,964,707 times
Gay guys rock! They treat women soooo good, and boy are they good to their mothers! If straight men had just some of their qualities there would be no divorces!
They just know what woman want and need. They really do understand us.

Old 04-26-2009, 11:05 PM

42,835 posts, read 83,663,436 times
I don't know where you peeps find all these dreamy gays... Almost all I've ever encountered (granted, not many) have been annoying like hell.

Old 04-26-2009, 11:42 PM

159 posts, read 550,541 times
Quote:

Awww... there, there...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships