Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2009, 07:28 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,535,816 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
From my recolection its about 6-6.5. Five is workable.
Stat guy here. Average is about 5.25 inches long when measured properly, so it is very workable. Penises in the 4's are much more common than people realize while ones in the 7's are much rarer than you would think. A guy with 6 inches can generally say "It's 7, baby" and the lady will believe them. As for size queens, I don't really understand this concept. Do kegels. Put your legs up a little more. Unless the guy is really tiny he can find a way to go all the way past the cervix with a little creativity (if that's your thing of course). If he's too skinny, kegels work. In my opinion, yes women want larger than average. But larger than average is actually much smaller than what we think larger than average is. Few women want huge, because huge is painful. Pretty much no lady wants small. I think this topic just proves how sadly inept and uninformed we are about sexual matters in this country. To me, when a lady says "I only like 7 inches or more" they are either inexperienced or have no idea what 7 inches actually looks like.

Old 05-07-2009, 07:31 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,878,280 times
I agree. A 7 incher is pretty big especially when it is chunky and meaty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
To me, when a lady says "I only like 7 inches or more" they are either inexperienced or have no idea what 7 inches actually looks like.

Old 05-07-2009, 07:32 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,585,048 times
Quote:
To me, when a lady says "I only like 7 inches or more" they are either inexperienced or have no idea what 7 inches actually looks like.
You need to talk to Vanity, she's the one that said it. "That's right, I can't control it. I need seven inches or more."

Last edited by MonaLisaVito; 05-07-2009 at 08:09 PM.. Reason: oops, left out a word

Old 05-07-2009, 07:34 PM

1,152 posts, read 3,195,977 times
Quote:
Stat guy here. Average is about 5.25 inches long when measured properly, so it is very workable. Penises in the 4's are much more common than people realize while ones in the 7's are much rarer than you would think. A guy with 6 inches can generally say "It's 7, baby" and the lady will believe them. As for size queens, I don't really understand this concept. Do kegels. Put your legs up a little more. Unless the guy is really tiny he can find a way to go all the way past the cervix with a little creativity (if that's your thing of course). If he's too skinny, kegels work. In my opinion, yes women want larger than average. But larger than average is actually much smaller than what we think larger than average is. Few women want huge, because huge is painful. Pretty much no lady wants small. I think this topic just proves how sadly inept and uninformed we are about sexual matters in this country. To me, when a lady says "I only like 7 inches or more" they are either inexperienced or have no idea what 7 inches actually looks like.
This is a good post. People have no clue of average it seems like. And, as you mention, "methods" of measuring vary. Plus, not every erection is identical, even on the same guy (though, properly aroused, they are all pretty close). This is why, when asked, I state "around X" or give a range . Yeah, I've been asked, but I'm not gonna get into that story!

Old 05-07-2009, 07:37 PM

1,152 posts, read 3,195,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Lover 21 View Post
This thread reminds me of my sisters gathered in front of that window where the newborns are in the nursery. They watched my son's diaper get changed and came to my recovery room and said, "Hey, I'm sorry, we just had to tell you....your baby is hung!"

So this was their first impression of my CHILD!!!
Hahahaha. That's hillarious. Reminds me of when my mom told me my grandfather called me the "frog sticker" when I was born. Guhhhh. Relatives have no shame .

Old 05-07-2009, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
You need to talk to Vanity, she's the one that said it. "That's right, I can't control it. I need seven inches more."
I saw that post too. I find it rather odd that she needs at least one and one half inch longer than a dollar bill to be satisfied.

Old 05-07-2009, 07:47 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,585,048 times
Quote:
I saw that post too. I find it rather odd that she needs at least one and one half inch longer than a dollar bill to be satisfied.
I was actually talking about Vanity, from the group Vanity 6

Old 05-07-2009, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Why doesn't she call herself Vanity 7 then

Old 05-07-2009, 08:03 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,898,033 times
Quote:
Dang! I tried to rep you for the Vanity 6 reference but couldnt. Anyways, nice going with Vanity 6.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:09 PM

2,514 posts, read 4,947,765 times
Quote:
You need to talk to Vanity, she's the one that said it. "That's right, I can't control it. I need seven inches more."

LOL!!! And now she's a born-again evangelist!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.