Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2009, 08:09 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,328,244 times

Advertisements

yeah, behavior makes a creep, ...not looks, well the eyes can be creepy on some people...but mostly it's the obsessive/freaky bahavior that would make me call someone a creepy individual.

Old 07-11-2009, 09:47 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,305,849 times
This word is used to describe males who are clueless.

Old 07-11-2009, 10:58 AM

5,324 posts, read 6,100,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Ah, but a very handsome man that has those same characteristics isn't creepy. He's "cute".
That is true,if youre good looking u can get away with allot of stuff..

Anyone who says being born good looking isnt a huge advantage is in denial..

Old 07-11-2009, 10:42 PM

1,639 posts, read 5,099,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
That is true,if youre good looking u can get away with allot of stuff..

Anyone who says being born good looking isnt a huge advantage is in denial..
Good looking is in the eye of the beholder. What might be good looking to one person may be ugly to another.

Old 07-11-2009, 10:46 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
they like stealth they want you to creep up on it, predators admire that sort of behavior.

Old 07-11-2009, 11:02 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,039,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanosphere View Post
I don't understand the whole concept of "creepy," because all of the guys I've known to have been called "creeps," "creepy" or "creepers" behind their back were normal, kind and honest guys who just weren't the smoothest or most talkative in a social situation.

Once, one of my friends was waiting outside of work for me, just occasionally looking in. One of my female coworkers said "There's this creepy guy standing out there and just looking in. What's the hell is wrong with him?" I told her that was my best friend and that he was waiting for me, and she said "Oh... sorry."

Another situation, I was at a party, and a two girls were talking to eachother while this guy was just standing quietly by one of their sides. When he left after a few seconds, 1 girl said "Wow, thank God he left. That guy was a total creeper." The other girl said "That's my boyfriend," and the other girl turned white.

So what gives ladies? Do you automatically assume that every guy who isn't much of a looker or a talker is going to stalk, rape and murder you?

You know, I did not read through all the pages but from my life exprence, if a women feels a guy is a creep, he probably is.

As a matter of fact, I was involved with a woman about 5 years ago through a long distance relationship. She was a sweet hard working girl who worked in a factory in Florida. Well the factory hired this new guy and not too long after he was hired he started making advances to my lady friend and other girls but she said she did not go out with him because he gave her the creeps.

Well, long story short about a few months into the situation she showed up to work and found out from the coworkers that the guy was a serial killer and was responsible for the murder of a few women and he was arrested I looked up the info on the net and it was ALL TRUE!!

So ladies, if a guy guy gives you the creeps, if none or your children like the guy, if none of your pets like the guy and if none of your friends like the guy it's probably best to keep it moving.....

Old 05-21-2010, 04:40 AM

1 posts, read 1,741 times
hello i find it difficult to find a relationship don,t know why?

Old 05-21-2010, 06:38 AM

496 posts, read 941,062 times
Haha.

Here's my one single example of someone who creeped me out (and it's pretty hard to creep me out - typically, I disagree on almost every creeper alert): Met a guy out playing pool. Excellent pool player, found out he was from a city about 3 hours away, we hung out for a weekend, and I was thinking "Oh, this is great. He could be a once a month date... that's all I really need." Well, he came back in the middle of the week the following week, called every night to talk for 2 hours and couldn't understand when I'd want to get off of the phone. Then one Monday no more than 4 weeks after we met, he "surprises" me by showing up at my door. Essentially sets up camp in my living room. I'm like, "don't you have to get back to work?" and he kind of squirms out of the conversation to inform me, 2 days later (and it seemed like weeks after my patience and good hospitality has worn out) that he quit his job and wants to move back to the area. I guess he was going to stay at my house indefinitely. I explain that I hate to be unpleasant and unable to mirror his enthusiasm, but I must have space and he needs to go. The guy friends my older sister on MySpace, calls her and messages her frequently talking about how he feels used and how can I do this to him (at this point I'd quit talking to him). Then after about a month or so of that, he sends her this final, dark email in which he says I should not treat people this way, that I don't know what he's capable of in the throws of this kind of trauma. Now we're talking here, about a guy who drives around with multiple guns in the back of his SUV. It was a concern. Trying to threaten me into being with him. Dude was a CREEPER.

Old 05-21-2010, 07:19 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,780,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedo View Post
hello i find it difficult to find a relationship don,t know why?
Quit walking around in Speedo's!

Old 05-21-2010, 08:01 AM

1,084 posts, read 1,547,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazejen View Post
Haha.

Here's my one single example of someone who creeped me out (and it's pretty hard to creep me out - typically, I disagree on almost every creeper alert): Met a guy out playing pool. Excellent pool player, found out he was from a city about 3 hours away, we hung out for a weekend, and I was thinking "Oh, this is great. He could be a once a month date... that's all I really need." Well, he came back in the middle of the week the following week, called every night to talk for 2 hours and couldn't understand when I'd want to get off of the phone.
He wasn't creepy. *He just didn't meet your expectations. *He fell for the wrong girl. *If you were ready to have a serious relationship you would have loved the attention. *You girls allll change your tune when THE RIGHT GUY starts stalking you.

It's not the behavior. *It's the guy.
Quote:
Then one Monday no more than 4 weeks after we met, he "surprises" me by showing up at my door. Essentially sets up camp in my living room. I'm like, "don't you have to get back to work?" and he kind of squirms out of the conversation to inform me, 2 days later (and it seemed like weeks after my patience and good hospitality has worn out) that he quit his job and wants to move back to the area. I guess he was going to stay at my house indefinitely. I explain that I hate to be unpleasant and unable to mirror his enthusiasm, but I must have space and he needs to go. The guy friends my older sister on MySpace, calls her and messages her frequently talking about how he feels used and how can I do this to him (at this point I'd quit talking to him). Then after about a month or so of that, he sends her this final, dark email in which he says I should not treat people this way, that I don't know what he's capable of in the throws of this kind of trauma. Now we're talking here, about a guy who drives around with multiple guns in the back of his SUV. It was a concern. Trying to threaten me into being with him. Dude was a CREEPER.
Admittedly this last part is creepy. *But you didn't think he was creepy before you rejected him. *The guy only became a creep to you after you rejected him. *Your initial gut reaction was that he was not a creep. *This (very old) topic was about girls' initial gut reactions. *Your experience, although dealing with a guy who eventually proved to be a creep, doesn't belong in this thread.

In fact the thread was reopened by a hijack by a sad soul.

A mod should delete that reply.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships