Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 11:26 PM

16 posts, read 40,890 times

Advertisements

I am (maybe) about to get into a relationship with a bisexual woman. I mean this question in an entirely respectful and hypothetical way: If you have been in this type of relationship before what do you think the likelihood is of a bisexual partner accepting having a threesome?

Old 06-01-2009, 11:45 PM

445 posts, read 1,071,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatsolio View Post
I am (maybe) about to get into a relationship with a bisexual woman. I mean this question in an entirely respectful and hypothetical way: If you have been in this type of relationship before what do you think the likelihood is of a bisexual partner accepting having a threesome?
Dating a bi female does not equal 3some. There are plenty of hetero women out there, that have done 3way to interest their man. Why are you asking? Are you curious, or against the possibility?

Old 06-01-2009, 11:50 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,334,058 times
Quote:
Honestly, the bi-part doesn't have much to do with whether you'll have a threesome, it has more to do with your partners concept of what it means to be monogamous.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:58 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,855,839 times
Quote:

Make sure she's also bisexual.

Remember, you can only handle them one at a time!

Old 06-02-2009, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscogeeButterfly View Post
Dating a bi female does not equal 3some. There are plenty of hetero women out there, that have done 3way to interest their man. Why are you asking? Are you curious, or against the possibility?
I'm only curious. I do not think that I am attractive enough for a hetero female to want to do that to "interest me". If I am being realistic I would say I am Neither interested nor against it, but of course on the inside any man would like this.

Old 06-02-2009, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
Make sure she's also bisexual.

Remember, you can only handle them one at a time!
I am 100% sure of this. I'm too young to have sex anyways. Just asking.

Old 06-02-2009, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
Honestly, the bi-part doesn't have much to do with whether you'll have a threesome, it has more to do with your partners concept of what it means to be monogamous.
But what about the entire part about being with another man or woman while you are having sex. Certainly most people have to be a little squeamish about that.

Old 06-02-2009, 12:12 AM

445 posts, read 1,071,346 times
Quote:
But what about the entire part about being with another man or woman while you are having sex. Certainly most people have to be a little squeamish about that.
You are "too young to have sex anyways?" I'm done here.

Old 06-02-2009, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscogeeButterfly View Post
You are "too young to have sex anyways?" I'm done here.
But this part of the topic is something you can't really discuss with your parents...

Old 06-02-2009, 12:21 AM

2,385 posts, read 4,334,058 times
Quote:
you mean, from your point of view? or your partners?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships