Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 11:38 PM

5,554 posts, read 6,739,685 times

Advertisements

Why should she?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2009, 11:40 PM

1,089 posts, read 2,398,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Inappropiate is not the word. She could of bought him a drink if she wanted to. But the point is that Cyano is the one that is desperate for sex, not the girl. So if she didnt buy him a drink, he could of made an effort to get her more interested in him.
It is the right word, IF you believe in gender equality. But of course we all know women want it both ways

I think for the situation it was the right call on Cyan's part, there was no way at that moment to tell if they were just playing him for a free drink. Instead he should have had something interesting to say to keep the convo going.

Old 05-29-2009, 11:57 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,429,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuinlalaland View Post
It is the right word, IF you believe in gender equality. But of course we all know women want it both ways

I think for the situation it was the right call on Cyan's part, there was no way at that moment to tell if they were just playing him for a free drink. Instead he should have had something interesting to say to keep the convo going.
Well if he had had something interesting to say, then maybe a drink wouldn't even be necessary. Just remember that woman and men find each other a little more appealing when they have had a beer.

Old 05-29-2009, 11:58 PM

2,593 posts, read 4,238,812 times
Yes, buy 'em a drink.

Use this line and you'll be in:

Imma buy u a drank, then Imma take u home with me, I got money in the bank, shawty what u think bout that, I'll be in the grey Cadillac...

Old 05-30-2009, 12:05 AM

1,293 posts, read 3,189,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom3 View Post
Yes, buy 'em a drink.

Use this line and you'll be in:

Imma buy u a drank, then Imma take u home with me, I got money in the bank, shawty what u think bout that, I'll be in the grey Cadillac...
Always keep it surreal in the hood.

Old 05-30-2009, 12:30 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanosphere View Post
She SHOULD want to get to know me.

She SHOULD want to get close to me (emotionally, as well as physically). Maybe not that night, but at some future date.

That's what I'm trying to learn how to do; to learn how to convey and express myself in an interesting and attractive way, instead of just freezing up and hushing up.

Well --- they talked about where you worked. You could have kept a conversation going by asking them where they worked, about their jobs, or if they're in college, where, what they're studying, how they like such and such about their college, their job.

You could have asked what other places they go that they think are cool, or ask what kind of music, groups, they like best, if they went to a recent concert that came around.

Anyhow the one showed interest in you and tried to find out where she knew you but you didn't return the interest. You have to actually want to find out more about someone, get her talking about herself, her interests.

You have to get your mind past that "hey maybe I'm going to get lucky!" to wondering about that other person.

Old 05-30-2009, 12:33 AM

232 posts, read 594,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Well --- they talked about where you worked. You could have kept a conversation going by asking them where they worked, about their jobs, or if they're in college, where, what they're studying, how they like such and such about their college, their job.

You could have asked what other places they go that they think are cool, or ask what kind of music, groups, they like best, if they went to a recent concert that came around.

Anyhow the one showed interest in you and tried to find out where she knew you but you didn't return the interest. You have to actually want to find out more about someone, get her talking about herself, her interests.

You have to get your mind past that "hey maybe I'm going to get lucky!" to wondering about that other person.
I did want to get to know her; I just didn't want to into the same, boring old "what's your name? where're you from? what school you go to?" interview that she probably heard from 10 other guys before me that night and probably another 10 more after me. I needed something more unique and original to say.

Old 05-30-2009, 12:49 AM

3,853 posts, read 12,866,277 times
Don't be too hard on yourself. Every guy ****s up on the first attempts. Just keep trying and practicing. These ******* are a dime a dozen. The important thing to remember is that you build strength by taking risks!

I've tried to talk to chicks and they blatantly tell me "**** off, *******." or they just walk away etc. They get a power trip off it or something but I don't really care because like I've said, these women are a dime a dozen. My whole game is try to get laid as fast as possible, period.

The sitting at the bar method works good to start off. Scope out the scene for 15 minutes and then make your moves. Try and work on busting up those groups. The first couple attempts you'll get laughed at, called names, whatever. Remember, you build strength by taking risks! Also do remember that despite what the feminists say these women are out looking to get hit on and picked up. They don't go to the club/bar in sexy clothes to talk with their girlfriends they go there to meet guys, period. They are looking for comments and they are looking for attention. If women didn't want guys to look at them or get noticed we wouldn't have a multibillion dollar cosmetic industry.

Quote:
I did want to get to know her; I just didn't want to into the same, boring old "what's your name? where're you from? what school you go to?" interview that she probably heard from 10 other guys before me that night and probably another 10 more after me. I needed something more unique and original to say.
Make comments about her looks! Chicks eat that up! but don't be constantly commenting on her looks. If she is loosing interest say something like, "Wow, your skin looks so soft." Then try and touch her skin. If she lets you touch, good sign, if not, bad sign. Learn those positive and negative body language.

Also cyano, stick with not buying them a drink. Some of these people think that 1950's dating techniques still work. Women these days don't give a damn and the second you buy her a drink, she'll take you as a sucker. If I bought every woman I was tying to bang a drink I wouldn't have any money. Keep your money in your pocket and spend it on more important things.

Quote:
You didn't screw at all in my book, these girls simply didn't seem ready to jump in your bed,smiles and small talk nothwistanding, you could have talked to them for hours, it wouldn't have changed anything I believe.
This is very true. Which is why it is so important to put in these little tests of interests and you always need to be pushing your agenda (getting laid). After 5 minutes of BS small talk, you need to get into more physical type of things like touching, holding hands, dancing, kissing, sitting in the lounge. These are the type of activities that make women horny. The only way you get into those zones is by testing her and taking risks. Everytime you take a risk, there is always the chance of it blowing into your face which is why I say strength is built by taking risks (after awhile, you don't give a damn about rejection).

Last edited by killer2021; 05-30-2009 at 01:08 AM..

Old 05-30-2009, 01:11 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanosphere View Post

At some point you're likely going to want to know what her name is so there's nothing wrong with getting that question out of the way fairly early.

The school question should lead onto what she's majoring in, what she likes about the courses she's taken, what she thinks of a professor or the style of instruction. Those topics can lead into others, like if she goes anywhere on spring break, what countries she'd like to see, if she's traveled out of the country and how was it.

Or you say, how do you like the music they play in this club, what other kind of music do you like, what other clubs.

You're taking the wrong attitude to a point. You should also want to find out about this person, how well they can hold a converstion, if they're intelligent, interesting, have ideas, whether or not you'd be interested in spending time with this person. That first girl may have fallen flat after 2 topics since she was smashed.

Old 05-30-2009, 01:21 AM

3,853 posts, read 12,866,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
At some point you're likely going to want to know what her name is so there's nothing wrong with getting that question out of the way fairly early.

The school question should lead onto what she's majoring in, what she likes about the courses she's taken, what she thinks of a professor or the style of instruction. Those topics can lead into others, like if she goes anywhere on spring break, what countries she'd like to see, if she's traveled out of the country and how was it.

Or you say, how do you like the music they play in this club, what other kind of music do you like, what other clubs.

You're taking the wrong attitude to a point. You should also want to find out about this person, how well they can hold a converstion, if they're intelligent, interesting, have ideas, whether or not you'd be interested in spending time with this person. That first girl may have fallen flat after 2 topics since she was smashed.
Yes the name question is very important. Just because women like to be called by their name (well, everyone does!)

Uhh, no he is not. I believe cyano isn't looking for marriage material or anything like that. What he is looking for is essentially a **** buddy - someone who he can consistently have sex with while spending as little time,money and energy on her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships