Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 05:47 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,037,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
you can be female in a man's body. Maybe you are taking estrogen but can't afford to have the full operation. You are a woman in every way but for the testes.

The funny thing is that all humans start out as females.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2009, 05:56 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,507,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
The funny thing is that all humans start out as females.
and thats why everyone has nipples

Old 05-30-2009, 05:57 PM

5,501 posts, read 22,442,839 times
What if you were a lesbian dating another woman who turned out to be a man?

Old 05-30-2009, 06:04 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,507,850 times
Quote:
What if you were a lesbian dating another woman who turned out to be a man?

I'm no rocket scientist but I assume everyone knows what a penis looks like including lesbians.

Old 05-30-2009, 06:51 PM

59 posts, read 218,181 times
are u talking about the person in that pic? apparently, it's a guy.
BTW: this is a guy 2:
http://laiba.tianya.cn/laiba/images/...7894/A/1/m.jpg

Last edited by Keeper; 05-31-2009 at 02:10 PM.. Reason: copyright

Old 05-30-2009, 07:04 PM

168 posts, read 531,880 times
Before I was married, I dated a medical resident. The first time we slept together, we were all cuddly and kissy and he said something to me like, "So is there anything I should know about you? Do you have any deep dark secrets?" I'm pretty sure he was referring to STDs, but I couldn't help saying instead, "Well ... I used to be a man." OMG, he jumped off the bed and clear across the room! His eyes were huge! It took me almost 15 minutes to convince him I was just joking. ROFL! It's been over 15 years since I dated him, but I still get a laugh when I think about that.

Old 05-31-2009, 12:25 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,423,256 times
Why would a man want to pretend to be a woman anyway? Isn't there enough gays who like men, for them to pick from those guys? If gay guys like guys, why on earth behave like a woman? Is it really all about finding a straight man who will dominate them ? Or what?

Old 05-31-2009, 12:29 AM

1,091 posts, read 3,591,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stilldoll View Post
are u talking about the person in that pic? apparently, it's a guy.
BTW: this is a guy 2:

You can tell by:
1. the low hairline.
2. the eyebrows.
3. the "squareness" of the torso.

And I suspect, although they aren't really visible in the photo, 4. the size of the hands.

Still, that's pretty good. Pretty passable.
If I saw that individual anywhere else besides on a thread about crossdressers, I'd probably be fooled.

Old 05-31-2009, 12:32 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,655,987 times
Quote:
you can be female in a man's body. Maybe you are taking estrogen but can't afford to have the full operation. You are a woman in every way but for the testes.
WHY??? I mean, why are you a female, in a males body?
Is this something that you come out of the womb being????
No..........

Old 05-31-2009, 01:08 AM

1,293 posts, read 3,188,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
WHY??? I mean, why are you a female, in a males body?
Is this something that you come out of the womb being????
No..........
All mammals start off in the womb as female, it's only during a certain phase in the womb in combination with the differing chromosome that male reproductive organs are formed.

Like anything else in nature, these development processes aren't foolproof, wiring the brain differently, etc..
While certainly not all of what we consider non-heterosexual behavior can be ascribed to it, other factors are present, abuse, mistrust, social issues, it is the largest factor.

I don't see things quite that black and white. But I will admit, if the same social pressures were on, and it were as easy to make-out with what you thought was a man, that in your view turned out not to be, I doubt there would be as many fist-fights with these women, they'd outright come back with a gun and commit murder.

I do wonder, if the head cheerleader were made aware that super-pretty boy she made out with in HS was what she would consider female, how many bottles of listerine she'd down in the bathroom while questioning her sexuality. *shrug*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships