Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 07:44 AM

9,230 posts, read 16,539,444 times

Advertisements

I don't think I have ever been too tired to play with someone I actually wanted. But I can't dismiss the tired thing. It is a valid reason in some cases. I won't say they're all lying.

I do call bullsh*t on those granny bloomer, mud mask wearing, frizzy haired, uptight, dead-bed weights who are basically gift wrapping their hubbies for someone else's enjoyment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2009, 08:01 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,110,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
I don't think I have ever been too tired to play with someone I actually wanted. But I can't dismiss the tired thing. It is a valid reason in some cases. I won't say they're all lying.

I do call bullsh*t on those granny bloomer, mud mask wearing, frizzy haired, uptight, dead-bed weights who are basically gift wrapping their hubbies for someone else's enjoyment.
REP!

Being tired from time to time is one thing, tired all the time is another.

Old 05-31-2009, 08:18 AM

146 posts, read 369,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
Women who cry about their husbands cheating are usually the ones who were "tired".
Good point but that goes both ways

Old 05-31-2009, 08:59 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 19,999,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
REP!

Being tired from time to time is one thing, tired all the time is another.
Exactly!

Old 05-31-2009, 11:24 AM

Location: I never said I was perfect so no refunds here sorry!
6,489 posts, read 7,178,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
I didn't want to hijack another thread but the excuse, "I have kids to take care of all day...I'm too tired"....is just BS to me. I raised kids too and even when I was tired, I made time for my husband. The thing is, the more you do, the more you want to. It's the greatest stress reliever ever.

Anyone else not buy the "....too tired because...." bit?
Not even knowing you whatsoever I have just found a new love for you...

Old 05-31-2009, 11:26 AM

Location: I never said I was perfect so no refunds here sorry!
6,489 posts, read 7,178,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post

Tried to rep ya but wouldn't allow me so I just jumped up n down and shouted out loud with excitement for you...

Old 05-31-2009, 12:22 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,008,593 times
In an ideal world, the consideration regarding the "tired" issue should go both ways.

The way my relationship is at the moment, I couldn't imagine having sex on Friday nights. Why, because I'm too tired. Waking up at 4:30, full day of work, 2 1/2 to 3 hour drive, dinner (that he has ready when I get there, btw), and I'm out. Even though he's more of a "morning person" when it comes to sex, he has brought this issue up several times. I think he's finally come to realize that this has nothing to do with how I feel about him. It has been tough at times though, as I've felt somewhat guilty that I simply don't have the stamina that I used to have.

Do I give what I can? I sure do. And, I believe that's what makes the difference. After almost two years of commuting on weekends and this "Friday night no-sex thing", he's realized that this simply is not an excuse to not be intimate.

Old 05-31-2009, 02:14 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,773,094 times
Sometimes being too tired means you're just too tired to have sex with him/her. When you are no longer turned on by your SO you may feel unmotivated or tired, but if Jessica Alba suddenly fell into their lap they wouldn't be so "tired" after all. I've used the tired excuse in the past, and on a handful of occasions it was legit, I really was exhausted from a long day at work or lack of sleep. A women is entitled to be too tired for sex from time to time, we're all human and it happens. It's not written anywhere that we have to be constantly charged and ready to go at a moment's notice. If it happens for frequently then it's time for both parties to talk it out and get down to the root of the issue.

Old 05-31-2009, 02:30 PM

670 posts, read 2,113,969 times
I would just add that if you're genuinely too tired from commuting, working fulltime, cleaning, cooking, taking care of kids, etc. then you need to communicate that and work out a solution right away instead of it becoming an ongoing problem. Maybe you hire someone to clean once every two weeks, or get a babysitter or whatever. But I think the key is communication.

Old 05-31-2009, 03:00 PM

1,089 posts, read 2,398,188 times
The vast majority of people simply work too much so they can buy things they don't need and then wonder why everything else in their life falls apart, or they 'grow' apart from their partner, or their love 'dies'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships