Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 09:40 AM

213 posts, read 671,894 times

Advertisements

Well, since the demise of my last relationship a couple of months ago, i have been wanting to do a lot of wild sexual things. I watch a lot of sexual graphic movies and want to experience having a threesome. I know i am not gay because i love men and am man crazy, i just am having a strong curiosity to try a woman. Does that make me a lesbian or is this normal? I've always been a goodie goodie, do the right thing girl. But now i'm just wanting so badly to take a walk on the wild side.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2009, 09:44 AM

1,293 posts, read 3,188,910 times
Yes, get a butch hair-cut, and start wearing a wife-beater with jeans.

Old 05-31-2009, 09:46 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,422,144 times
No, in my experience alot of girls I know have experimented. By the nature of your post I would say you are not a lesbian. You have to be very careful with threesomes its easy for someone to get hurt, often they end in tears.

24,832 posts, read 37,329,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincere1782 View Post
Well, since the demise of my last relationship a couple of months ago, i have been wanting to do a lot of wild sexual things. I watch a lot of sexual graphic movies and want to experience having a threesome. I know i am not gay because i love men and am man crazy, i just am having a strong curiosity to try a woman. Does that make me a lesbian or is this normal? I've always been a goodie goodie, do the right thing girl. But now i'm just wanting so badly to take a walk on the wild side.
Nope. It will be just one more experience. Having a heterosexual night will not make a gay straight either.

4,789 posts, read 14,740,681 times
Try a shemale or ladyboy?

Old 05-31-2009, 09:49 AM

3,486 posts, read 5,682,547 times
What defines your sexuality is your attraction to this or that sex (or both). Wanting to try something doesn't necessarily place you into one category or another. By the way, Alfred Kinsey -- certain aspects of whose research are under debate, okay, so put down your keyboards -- made an interesting observation from questioning thousands of men and women about their sexual proclivities: he believed that very few people are 100% heterosexual, 100% homosexual, or 100% bisexual with equal attraction to both sexes. Rather, he described sexuality as a scale, with most people being somewhere between the two extremes. And thus, a person who is generally heterosexual may nevertheless find certain aspects of the same sex arousing, and the reverse is true for most people who are generally gay. (I suppose that's why so many "heterosexual" people try threesomes.) It's even possible to change one's place on the scale, albeit only a little bit, over the course of one's lifetime.

Old 05-31-2009, 09:54 AM

Why in god's name would anyone take this at face value...

I just wanna know, is it wrong of me to wish to be the salami in the middle of this girl sandwich? Does that make me a polygamist?

Old 05-31-2009, 10:01 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,329,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynec613 View Post
Why in god's name would anyone take this at face value...

I just wanna know, is it wrong of me to wish to be the salami in the middle of this girl sandwich? Does that make me a polygamist?
Oh, my hubby always said that. One night I picked up a girl to give it a try. He about RAN to the car to get out of there. NEVER said that again.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:02 AM

213 posts, read 671,894 times
Default yeah

I just want to experience a lot of things preferably before i am married or 30. When i meet my future husband I want to get all of those feelings out of my system. I know i am playing with fire cause like my friends told me you might get turned out or you may lose yourself in the whole process. I don't know what to do. Maybe fantazing watching the videos may be a better solution until i'm completely what i'm going to do. Since i've been without my boyfriend i feel so sexually liberated its weird

Old 05-31-2009, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Oh, my hubby always said that. One night I picked up a girl to give it a try. He about RAN to the car to get out of there. NEVER said that again.
He might have been worried about your sexuality, or that you'd get hurt if it REALLY happened.

No man I know would intentionally pass that up unless something like that were at stake. Or if he thought he wouldn't get a good share of the focus during those events.

Last edited by Waynec613; 05-31-2009 at 10:15 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships