Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2009, 12:25 AM

1 posts, read 1,873 times

Advertisements

I've been seeing a coworker of mine for a few months now. We are very much in love with eachother but the problem is she's still married. At the time her and her husband were separated but still living together for the sake of the kids. Her husband didn't know about us until recently. After he found out she stopped seeing me. She said their marital issues were starting to affect their kids so she could no longer continue this relationship with me. I'm having a hard time understanding that because she's so miserable with him but with me she's happy. The only time we talk is when it's work related, nothing personal so I don't know if this is an opening or a closing. She recently moved 800 miled north with her husband and kids and I'm still clinging to hope that she will come back to me. Any advice on how I should go about this would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2009, 12:56 AM

7,372 posts, read 16,011,284 times
Yes. Move on.

Old 06-08-2009, 01:08 AM

2,536 posts, read 9,929,002 times
Why are you posting this in the San Diego forum?

There's a relationships section of the City-Data general forums. Post there.

Old 06-08-2009, 01:23 AM

8 posts, read 19,715 times
Default Re: Much needed relationship advice

Here I explain my relationship issue. I don't know that I can let this grudge go. I don't know how. I am just so angry and hurt by them. Just has told me I need to let it go and try to get along with just the same they need to let it go and try to get along with me. i just really don't know that I can. I need help and advice. Jon has told me this. If i can't let it go and try to get along with his family he doesn't know that he could marry me because he doesn't want to be with someone who can't get along with his family. This hurts because I really still feel that it goes both ways. I have a grudge against his family the same that I feel that still have a grudge against me. Any comments on what to do or just thoughts on the situation would be greatly appreciated. I need as much help as I can get. I am sorry this was so long but I really needed to get this off my chest and look for some help and comfort.

Old 06-08-2009, 08:06 AM

15,128 posts, read 32,316,354 times
This belongs in the Relationships forum. That's where you should be asking for advice, not the San Diego Forum.

Old 06-08-2009, 07:21 PM

2,536 posts, read 9,929,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 927wb View Post
I've been seeing a coworker of mine for a few months now. We are very much in love with eachother but the problem is she's still married. At the time her and her husband were separated but still living together for the sake of the kids. Her husband didn't know about us until recently. After he found out she stopped seeing me. She said their marital issues were starting to affect their kids so she could no longer continue this relationship with me. I'm having a hard time understanding that because she's so miserable with him but with me she's happy. The only time we talk is when it's work related, nothing personal so I don't know if this is an opening or a closing. She recently moved 800 miled north with her husband and kids and I'm still clinging to hope that she will come back to me. Any advice on how I should go about this would be appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by opoll602 View Post
Here I explain my relationship issue. I don't know that I can let this grudge go. I don't know how. I am just so angry and hurt by them. Just has told me I need to let it go and try to get along with just the same they need to let it go and try to get along with me. i just really don't know that I can. I need help and advice. Jon has told me this. If i can't let it go and try to get along with his family he doesn't know that he could marry me because he doesn't want to be with someone who can't get along with his family. This hurts because I really still feel that it goes both ways. I have a grudge against his family the same that I feel that still have a grudge against me. Any comments on what to do or just thoughts on the situation would be greatly appreciated. I need as much help as I can get. I am sorry this was so long but I really needed to get this off my chest and look for some help and comfort.
What in the hell? Are you the same person using two IDs? Besides being in the wrong forum with this, your post(s) aren't making any sense...

Last edited by thepinksquid; 06-08-2009 at 07:51 PM..

Old 06-08-2009, 07:43 PM

3,065 posts, read 8,897,351 times
yeah u should really post this on the relationship forum. they deal w/ threads like this all the time.

you'll get more responses/advice

https://www.city-data.com/forum/relationships/

Old 06-09-2009, 08:38 AM

15,128 posts, read 32,316,354 times
Why don't you just move this over to the Relationshi Forum. That's where it belongs.

Old 06-09-2009, 03:24 PM

1,319 posts, read 4,242,305 times
This needs to go in the troll forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships