Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 03:39 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,004,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
The whole bunch of ya need to grow up. Definately dump the GF and tell your kids to shut their pie holes.
Far too eloquent, I'm afraid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2009, 05:01 PM

16 posts, read 44,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
I was fooled too. I don't normally look at post counts unless it's some way out there topic.
Im sorry whyte byrd I wasen"t wanting to fool anyone, I was trying to get an unbiased opinion and be inconspicuos. Another example of how the truth is always the best way to go

Old 06-22-2009, 05:02 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,035,633 times
Whether or not you're trying to get one over on us, just dump the girlfriend. She sounds like a psycho.

Old 06-22-2009, 05:33 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,544,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacalijam View Post
They have a history of bad blood. many times gf has threatened to call CPS because they don"t keep clean house etc.. or just for spite I think.gf and son had arguement in the past when we were split up. gf threatened to shoot son if he took her up on her offer to come over and fight. Gf was abusive to me in the past and possibly drugged me numerous times. I have no proof of the drugging and after a two break up we began dating again. The kids tried to put the past behind them because i asked them too. and a couple of my kids even began spending time with gf. One day that changed when I vented to GF about how daughter who I live with expects me to clean up after her and family of 4, I am not a maid, I babysit two of the grandkids in exchange for rent- although daughter owes me 1900.00, I go to college fulltime and have an avon business, but husband wants me to clean too- not part of our agreement. daughter wastes her money instead of paying me, daughter has a tendency to be controlling and have reneged on her agreement of providing my cigs, food, and transportation. GF texts the daughter and tells her she is sorry for treating me bad and starts insulting daughter and son-in -law .she finished her text with I know you want to slap me so come on. Daughter who has unpaid traffic tickets goes to gf house, gf calls the police on her for coming to fight her. GF is bi-polar, daughter is angry

I think you have enough going on without adding a lunatic girlfriend to the mix. Lose her.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:03 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,375,135 times
Quote:
Is it her or am I wrong?
My adult kids and girlfriend of 6 years, (off and on) hate each other, after an argument, many insulting text messages and threats of calling child protective service on my adult kids, my oldest daughter tells my girlfriend to leave her and siblings alone or daughter will kill her. Girlfriend is pressing charges of terrostic threats against my daughter.I told girlfriend I would have to stop seeing her because although it was wrong of my daughter, I love my kids and will not be allowed to be part of my kids or grandkids life if I don"t.GF made me leave her house and says I don"t love her if I can walk away because of my nasty kids. GF says all her friends agree you don"t choose your kids over your significant other. How does one stay involved with someone who could put their kid in prison when gf caused the problems to anger kid?
What would you do ditch the gf or ur family? Does anyone else think blood is thicker than water?
Is your girlfriend the same age as your kids? I can't imagine sending someone an insulting text message.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:58 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,943,694 times
She sounds borderline PD to me.

Old 06-23-2009, 12:37 AM

3,853 posts, read 12,866,277 times
Ditch the girlfriend. She sounds like a controlling *****.

Old 06-23-2009, 01:02 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Quote:
Is it her or am I wrong?
My adult kids and girlfriend of 6 years, (off and on) hate each other, after an argument, many insulting text messages and threats of calling child protective service on my adult kids, my oldest daughter tells my girlfriend to leave her and siblings alone or daughter will kill her. Girlfriend is pressing charges of terrostic threats against my daughter.I told girlfriend I would have to stop seeing her because although it was wrong of my daughter, I love my kids and will not be allowed to be part of my kids or grandkids life if I don"t.GF made me leave her house and says I don"t love her if I can walk away because of my nasty kids. GF says all her friends agree you don"t choose your kids over your significant other. How does one stay involved with someone who could put their kid in prison when gf caused the problems to anger kid?
What would you do ditch the gf or ur family? Does anyone else think blood is thicker than water?
Why would you even consider sacrificing your relationship with your own family for this person?

Why are you even still seeking a relationship with someone who is manipulative enough to even suggest that you disconnect from your kids and grandkids?

Old 06-23-2009, 01:11 AM

9,912 posts, read 13,901,367 times
Frankly I'd want a nice long holiday, preferably tropical, far, far away from all of them!

Just take yourself off and let them sort themselves out. Tell them any time they want to start behaving like mature human beings you're more than happy to be around them again.

Old 06-23-2009, 01:22 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManofBethesda View Post
The last time you discussed this issue here (in April) it was your male partner of 8 years "off and on" who didn't get along with your adult children. And you said the choice was hypothetical.

I guess you didn't realize that your previous posts are accessible by clicking on your SN.

So which is it?

BF of GF?

6yrs or 8 yrs?

Real or hypothetical?

You need to keep your stories straight if you want to be a successful troll.
Troll or not, it's still an interesting question -- and maybe he/she presents it from the SO viewpoint.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships