Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 10:34 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,943,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourOhFive View Post
If that fails then just flash him...if you're of legal flashing age of course.
I've been flashed before.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2009, 10:34 AM

1,988 posts, read 5,382,917 times
If it's someone I've been seeing for a while, I tell him how I feel.
But I try not to seem too psycho about it.

Old 07-01-2009, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
I don't chase men, sorry...

I'm not looking to be a man's mother.

That's funy!!!

Hope you got some hot legs to show then.

Old 07-01-2009, 10:40 AM

551 posts, read 1,924,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
I've been flashed before.
Me too. I suck at getting the hint at times.

Old 07-01-2009, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eresh View Post
If it's someone I've been seeing for a while, I tell him how I feel.
But I try not to seem too psycho about it.
That's funy too!!!

You girls are cracking me up.

Who are you trying to fool.

It's like an acting program or something.

"If I say this...he will think this....If I do this I will be protrayed as this."

Get over it. Us guys are much more simple than you think.

Show some leg and we are there. All the added B.S. is something you incorporated into the equation that means nothing to us. If it deals with food, sports or sex we are there. Anything else is stuff that goes over our heads. Keep that in mind. K?

Old 07-01-2009, 10:47 AM

111 posts, read 316,307 times
Here's a clue for the ladies.....if the guy you are persuing keeps making time for you, I think he's into you also and thus it would be ok to let him know that you like him.....2009, its ok for females to make the first move

Old 07-01-2009, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourOhFive View Post
Me too. I suck at getting the hint at times.
Me too!

I have been hit on so many times and later I am thinking about my meeting with a girl and I think..."I think she wanted me to...?" Why didn't I pick that up?!

Old 07-01-2009, 12:18 PM

751 posts, read 1,673,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincere1782 View Post
Would you tell someone you liked and wanted to persue a relationship with, exactly how you feel about them, or continue to not say anything and hope they catch the clues or say something first.
For a woman is that too bold, or just playing games?

If I liked a guy and wished to possibly persure a relationship with him I would come right out and tell him so. Why beat around the bush and not say anything.Being honest and upfront with a guy in my opinion is not playing games which I don't like anyway.Who knows he may feel the very same about you and just be afraid to come right out and say something first.

Old 07-01-2009, 12:37 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,636,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincere1782 View Post
Would you tell someone you liked and wanted to persue a relationship with, exactly how you feel about them, or continue to not say anything and hope they catch the clues or say something first.
For a woman is that too bold, or just playing games?
Sitting around hoping they figure out how you feel can backfire. I knew a girl who was interested in me, but I only found out later on when she told me. But before that, I always got mixed signals, which is why I didn't really pursue her. She may have thought she was being obvious, but for us men, it comes across as too subtle. It doesn't mean she has to make the first move or spill her guts to him. But playing games, pretending you're not interested when you really are, and waiting for him to pursue you...that's just dumb. While you're doing that, he may meet someone else who doesn't leave him wondering.

Old 07-01-2009, 01:28 PM

1,988 posts, read 5,382,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
That's funy too!!!

You girls are cracking me up.

Who are you trying to fool.

It's like an acting program or something.

"If I say this...he will think this....If I do this I will be protrayed as this."

Get over it. Us guys are much more simple than you think.

Show some leg and we are there. All the added B.S. is something you incorporated into the equation that means nothing to us. If it deals with food, sports or sex we are there. Anything else is stuff that goes over our heads. Keep that in mind. K?
By not trying to seem too psycho I mean that I don't bombard a guy with a ton of phone calls per day and start acting all clingy and overjealous. I just tell him how I feel. I thought it was pretty straight forward, and I'm not sure how you get that it is "added BS".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships