Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 04:09 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,423,256 times

Advertisements

Hey Morphous, you look very sophisticated in your new album. Keep up the good work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2009, 06:23 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,037,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Hey Morphous, you look very sophisticated in your new album. Keep up the good work.
lol,thanks.

Old 07-04-2009, 07:12 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
When you ask for what you want, you may just get it.

I'm a little late on updating, but I met a man from Connecticut who travels here often. We've gone out a few times and we get along really well. He is a total and complete gentleman, retired early, with a great sense of humor and a very kind nature. He has lots of free time, loves to travel and gives a great deal back to the community.

He seems almost too good to be true. We've been on 6 dates, had wonderful dinners (and a lunch or two) and spent hours talking in person and on the phone. I've been to his hotel room, more than once, shared a few glasses of wine over great conversation. He has yet to put the moves on me. We have kissed briefly, but that's it.

I'm not complaining. I LOVE it! I'm not easy, but I don't have x amount of dates rules either. Still, I have never been in a situation, after even 3 dates, where a man hasn't at least tried. He clearly has the desire by kissing me (and the way he kisses me), but he keeps his hands to himself. It's usually when we end the date.

So, while I respect him for it, I'm shaking my head. I'm not immune to the shallow thinking of most these days, especially on that site. Most men would have moved on by now; his tastes are quite upscale. And I'd venture to say he can have just about any woman he wants, in multiple positions, after ONE date.

Again, I'm not complaining. I'm pleasantly surprised. Giggly actually. I really enjoy being with him.

Then again, he could be a serial killer who wants to turn me into a leather jacket, with my luck.

"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."
ENJOY yourself, keep your guard up and don't expect the worst. Maybe you found a really great guy!!!

I used to date online all the time and met the nicest guys out there. I didn't WANT to get married because I felt the kids had been through enough, but if I did want to get married, there were so many sweet sexy candidates out there.

Through the years, I've had many friends, both male and female, find people they really loved through a whole variety of online sources. Some worked long term into marriage and others were just wonderful good times. Whichever one yours ends up being.......ENJOY!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships