Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2018, 06:26 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,415,942 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
Older thread.

But.

Guys here always say one word when trying to describe what women see as attractive in a dude, "tall", so on that note, I will say that I find Peter Dinklage super hot even when he was in that SNL skit singing about Space Pants.

If you have not seen that, go look it up. You can thank me later.

So there.
I loooooved that skit - watched it several times including the date it originally aired. I wish I could get a pair just so I could sing, "Stop talking - during my song - it's VE-RY RUDE!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
Are people that you are actually attracted to but who society has deemed are unattractive, so you're ashamed to admit you're attracted to them
I have no shame involved in 'admitting' anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Some people, man or woman, can just sit there and look at you a certain way and exude sex, like it leaking out of their pores
Yep. I've seen this look before. But I don't kiss and tell...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2018, 09:02 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
Oh man, did somebody mention Peter Dinklage?

I'll be right back. I...need to go do something.

Guys, let the little Peter be a lesson to you. And I mean that sincerely.

Old 07-25-2018, 11:28 AM

20,361 posts, read 14,632,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Oh man, did somebody mention Peter Dinklage?

I'll be right back. I...need to go do something.

Guys, let the little Peter be a lesson to you. And I mean that sincerely.
LOL!! I am having a thought...guys taking this to heart, enough, that "I know things" starts being a new pickup line? I mean tbh I could do without all the drinking. But the knowing things. What things? What sorts of things?

I think one of the best ways to get "in" with a woman, to get a woman's attention, is to make her curious.

Peter Dinklage makes me VERY curious.

And that smoldering look in his eyes sometimes...*le sigh*...

Also I think a little bit back in one of those threads with the guy who shares all the male model pic links, I mentioned Al Pacino in The Devil's Advocate. Keanu Reeves is a nobody nothingburger next to Lord Pacino of Darkness in that movie. Even though technically, Keanu is this young guy with what (I guess?) are "attractive" features, and Al Pacino...Al Pacino does not even have perfect facial symmetry, one of his eyelids droops a bit lower than the other, and oh look, he is 5'7". Nevertheless. He really looks like he...knows...things...

Old 07-25-2018, 11:32 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 1 day ago)

35,580 posts, read 17,923,325 times
I haven't read the whole thread and so maybe someone else has said this.

Rod Stewart.

Old 07-25-2018, 10:02 PM

5,573 posts, read 3,344,831 times
OK, Kathleen Turner circa "Body Heat" does not belong in this category. No.

Old 07-25-2018, 11:20 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,547,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
Confidence. It's very appealing.
Yes.

Old 07-26-2018, 02:35 AM

818 posts, read 456,005 times
sex appeal isn't looks or this damn confidence bs all over the internet some of the shyest people you'll ever meet attract the opposite sex like flies,
Look at any of 1000's of couples . people are who they are they come in every shape and color and personalty and combination you could possibly dream up and then some.

One of mu brothers dresses like shyt and usually looks like shyt and he has this ridiculous crazy hair thing goin on if he doesn;t get it cut he literally looks like a caveman. He doesn't look after himself at all doesn't work he's got no money drives a smashed up piece of crap and can't even look anyone in the eye his that shy.

But you know what go anywhere with him and women literally just come to him , seen it dozens of times. He doesn't do anything, nothing. He can't even look at someone especially women even often stammers words and sentences .
YET , l've seen him sit with us at a pub 4 hours and on his way out the door just walk up to someone say nothing , next minute just walk out the door with her,
Saw him one night do that then he came back 2 hours later and just walked out with another one,

Read somewhere scientists actually think it's a chemical , a scent that women pick up.

The kicker is he's only had one gf in his life and that was a disaster. He can't keep a women , 52 and he can go anywhere dressed anyway be filthy no matter and they just come to him, but at 52 he still can't get a gf.
Work that out !

Last edited by hawk101; 07-26-2018 at 02:52 AM..

Old 07-27-2018, 06:20 AM

3,926 posts, read 2,033,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
Confidence. It's very appealing.
I'm not sure...I think since men are visual creatures, the physical appearance of a woman would trump confidence. I mean I've seen women like this that had great confidence, but if they weighed 200 lbs, I wouldn't touch her with a 10-foot pole. Usually they jumped on this body positive movement, too. (That's another story).

Old 07-27-2018, 06:35 AM

3,926 posts, read 2,033,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
I wondered why women found him to be one of the hottest???
What about Steve Buscemi. Even has a wife.

Old 07-27-2018, 06:41 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,930,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisTown123 View Post
I'm not sure...I think since men are visual creatures, the physical appearance of a woman would trump confidence. I mean I've seen women like this that had great confidence, but if they weighed 200 lbs, I wouldn't touch her with a 10-foot pole. Usually they jumped on this body positive movement, too. (That's another story).

You wouldn't, but lots of people would, and good people.

If there is a 200# woman (what height? what build? eh, doesn't matter) with confidence and charisma (it's more charisma) then she will have no lack of suitors. I see it all the time and always have.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships