Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 01:36 PM

7 posts, read 12,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
One day, you may in a situation where your loved one has surgery and is unable - and after that advice, when it happens. . . your pee pee might fall off.
yeah im sure. honestly the op was kinda stupid for gettin married anyway but i guess them old people back then didnt know no better. thankfully today we can have sex whenever we want with whoever he mite as well get with the times.

[Mod] You may discuss the TOPIC but not the MEMBER [/Mod]

Last edited by 2goldens; 07-06-2009 at 06:55 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2009, 01:38 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,773,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber_factory View Post
His options?

I didn't suggest lube so that he could play with himself, although that's one option.

I suggested it because it gives the two of them more options together, outside of her "off limits" parts.
Or perhaps you can mold something for him in that rubber factory of yours...

Old 07-06-2009, 02:05 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,648,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
OMG Jeep have pity and compassion. j/k

Don't make me laugh so hard - it makes my 5 o'clock shadow grow in sideways.

*holds sides laughing*

Old 07-06-2009, 02:55 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,643,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Pinhead
Was there any pun intended here?

Old 07-06-2009, 03:16 PM

19,603 posts, read 12,206,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
OMG Jeep have pity and compassion. j/k

OP: You said you have no more sex and you asked a question about what you should do about it. Well I say get in touch with yourself literally and figuratively. Sex is completely overrated because you are dependent on another person for it and when it stinks it ruins your whole day. When you don't get any it ruins your whole life (it seems). If you practice on your own then you aren't so dependent on anyone anymore. The sun will shine and life will begin to be wonderful again.

Yes, it is sad that some people's lives are ruled by sex. That seems like a kind of prison, not a wonderful thing.

Old 07-06-2009, 03:50 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,211,900 times
Whats more important to you? Your wife, your bond or sex? I know its hard in the hyper in your face sex is everything world of today but try to ignore all that and just figure it out for yourself. Generations of human mammals have done without getting as much as they want from wherever they want. If you choose that, its ok.

Old 07-06-2009, 03:58 PM

1,452 posts, read 3,170,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber_factory View Post
Stock up on lube.
Again, lmao, thank you for the smile you put there today, I do so enjoy you sometimes!!

Old 07-06-2009, 04:03 PM

19,603 posts, read 12,206,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
Whats more important to you? Your wife, your bond or sex? I know its hard in the hyper in your face sex is everything world of today but try to ignore all that and just figure it out for yourself. Generations of human mammals have done without getting as much as they want from wherever they want. If you choose that, its ok.
OP sounds like a spoiled brat. The wife had recent surgery and he's already whining. Sorry, but this is one of the worst things I've read here. What about marital vows, in sickness and in health? The guy is married in his 50s and this is something he can't handle? Bad things can and do happen, that's real life. Just not mature- maybe concentrate on helping wife get better and what he could be doing for her.

Old 07-06-2009, 04:46 PM

3,393 posts, read 5,276,530 times
Bottom line here: I think if you're truly not happy, then you have a right to divorce--that's what friends are for. Life is too short.

Old 07-06-2009, 04:58 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,789,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockproipi View Post
Hi:

I'm totally confused about what to do here. I still love my wife but our sex life had came to an abrupt end after her recent surgery. We tried a couple of times but I know she is in pain so the though of having sex with her totally turns me off and now I can't nolonger find her sexually attractive.

This is not her fault. It's just bad luck that she got sick. She want to be a good wife and I don't want to abandon her. But I feel deprived sexually. What shoudl I do?

By the way, we're both in our early fifties.
Stock up on hand lotion and start exercising the hand you plan to use. You were darn lucky to be getting sex into your fifties, most married couples all but end it by the time they are 40.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships