Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 02:31 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,578,960 times

Advertisements

chasing a guy because he's wealthier than average doesn't say much for the women doing the chasing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2009, 02:36 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,253,323 times
im sorry i wish to stay on topic but i could not help but see that you have posted a picture of jerry lewis with many women round about, who is in fact a world class clown and that the women in the photo appear to be proping him up, which is often true of clowns. everybody wants to help a tottering clown. one of the main themes for later jerry lewis films was the monster ego and how dispicable it is, women are its main diet.

Old 07-09-2009, 02:45 PM

1,293 posts, read 3,186,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
Republicans love law and government. They seek to control the populace and bend it to its will.
Seriously? That's just wacko-jacko. Republican party line is less government, which I agree with in theory, but hasn't been in practice since a bit before "Duh-baya" came in. It's just they have morons making policy on things they don't understand.

Same for the democrats, but they wish more government, and governmental control over everything. Democrats are the friggin' step-mother party telling you to do this, or we're doing this for your own good, whether it makes sense or defies all sense of reason. Closing down public parks because they have a friggin' swing set that isn't hanicapped accessable in most cases.

Both of them voted for the big-brother laws that have made it by so far. Everything, as always, is based on fear to gain power, or lose it where government is concerned.

Old 07-09-2009, 03:10 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,578,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynec613 View Post
Seriously? That's just wacko-jacko. Republican party line is less government, which I agree with in theory, but hasn't been in practice since a bit before "Duh-baya" came in. It's just they have morons making policy on things they don't understand.

Same for the democrats, but they wish more government, and governmental control over everything. Democrats are the friggin' step-mother party telling you to do this, or we're doing this for your own good, whether it makes sense or defies all sense of reason. Closing down public parks because they have a friggin' swing set that isn't hanicapped accessable in most cases.

Both of them voted for the big-brother laws that have made it by so far. Everything, as always, is based on fear to gain power, or lose it where government is concerned.
Sorry, but they ARE big on the law-and-order sentiments. With their concept of "order" being the basis.

Old 07-10-2009, 12:48 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,396,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynec613 View Post

Somebody has to try to get those nut job republicans from taking control. At least democrats try.

Old 07-10-2009, 01:54 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,584,172 times
There is a political forum for the cry-babies

Old 07-10-2009, 08:02 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,029,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJagMan View Post
I’m going to use sports stars for example, I don’t think people understand how many are either swingers or have multiple mistresses…Recently Roger Clemens lifestyle was brought out and now Steve McNair…A very common scenario is when a sports star goes out to eat and meets a waitress or goes to club and meets a girl who went out for a fun time. These girls may be recently college grads. Here are their options; meet another single recent grad. Hope that their $30K/year entry level job. Or get a guy who’s famous, even if you have to share, I think the majority of women (51%+) would choose that life over a regular life.

I tend to agree with you and I would say politicans are in this camp as well.

Old 07-10-2009, 11:09 PM

2,883 posts, read 5,878,986 times
This won't be politically correct, but I think a lot of women would be with a guy who's with other women. What women say they want, and what they do/or how they behave can be two different things.

Under the right scenario, and the right attraction, absolutely.

-Look at the number of women who stay with a man that cheats. Or who rationalize it away.

I use to be into online chat with women, like yahoo or aol. Its funny, what their profile says is one thing. Usually just the standard information. But, would they be your number 2 girl, sure. Sort of a thin curtain between their outside persona, and what they want, and what they would really do.

Old 07-11-2009, 12:45 AM

1,629 posts, read 3,473,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John23 View Post
This won't be politically correct, but I think a lot of women would be with a guy who's with other women. What women say they want, and what they do/or how they behave can be two different things.

Under the right scenario, and the right attraction, absolutely.

-Look at the number of women who stay with a man that cheats. Or who rationalize it away.

I use to be into online chat with women, like yahoo or aol. Its funny, what their profile says is one thing. Usually just the standard information. But, would they be your number 2 girl, sure. Sort of a thin curtain between their outside persona, and what they want, and what they would really do.
I have never dated man who had other women.

When a man was hesitant to become exclusive after a month, I dumped him.

Do not classify "women" as a people with no self-respect.

Old 07-11-2009, 02:16 AM

3,852 posts, read 12,848,695 times
Quote:
I know it's not ALL women but I'm speaking in general terms and I know many women get upset/frustrated but it's never at the point where he gets dumped on the spot.
lol, I think I am going to post that to the end of all my posts from now on. You need to say that otherwise you get 10 posts about how 1% of the female population is, "different"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships