Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2009, 08:58 AM

2,191 posts, read 4,805,545 times

Advertisements

This sort of thing happens to me frequently. I'm not sure how but random supermodels from places like France will send me emails asking when I plan on flying out to Europe for a few weeks of sex. I usually have to tell them its not going to happen a few times before ultimately blocking their email address.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2009, 08:59 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 58,998,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Amazing that you keep recycling the same asinine questions.
Women are also amazing

Old 11-21-2009, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
This sort of thing happens to me frequently. I'm not sure how but random supermodels from places like France will send me emails asking when I plan on flying out to Europe for a few weeks of sex. I usually have to tell them its not going to happen a few times before ultimately blocking their email address.

Back in 2003, a female who responded to my ad who lived in Maryland actually came to me first and then I had no problem going to her on the next face to face meeting.

Old 11-21-2009, 09:05 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,710,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Back in 2003, a female who responded to my ad who lived in Maryland actually came to me first and then I had no problem going to her on the next face to face meeting.
You've been doing this for 6 years now

Old 11-21-2009, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
You've been doing this for 6 years now
Yes I'm the only person in the America since 2003 who has not found a mate using online dating services.

Old 11-21-2009, 09:21 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,678,834 times
Quote:
Yes I'm the only person in the America since 2003 who has not found a mate using online dating services.
After six years you still don't get it.

You're just a very special boy.

Old 11-21-2009, 09:27 AM

3,425 posts, read 6,307,373 times
It is funny that the OP gets a lot of heat from the women here, hilarious actually but I am sure there must be reasons for that?! I am not sure what the history is here BUT, my friend, it is almost like a given or known fact that if you are really interested in having a woman in your life, you will have to do some work here, no woman will come knocking on your door to ask you if you want to go out with her. It is obvious that if it is a long distance thing, you should be the one who makes the effort to go see her, kind of a basic, elementary concept for most people anyways.

Old 11-21-2009, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
After six years you still don't get it.

You're just a very special boy.

I'm very special after midnight

Old 11-21-2009, 10:06 AM

20,707 posts, read 19,351,786 times
Quote:
I was sitiing trying to figure why a female who responded to me FIRST who lived 6 hours away actually asked-"Do you travel to Pittsburgh"

Shouldnt she be coming to me first since she made the initial reply to my ad? That's like me replying to someone in California and asking-"how often do you come to Philadelphia?

Why do so many women feel they can reply to a man who lives miles away and expect him to make the first visit?

Anyone agree with me?

Hi TVandSportsGuy,

Yes I agree if you are an 8 and she is a 6. If she is a 3 then a prepaid plane ticket and room at the Four Seasons waiting for you is appropriate. If she is a 2 then I want rose peddles in your path or it just ain't right.

Old 11-21-2009, 10:17 AM

3,401 posts, read 13,369,491 times
Dear OP,

Putting aside any negative initial thoughts, have you ever experimented with possibly dating a guy? Maybe your neighbor?

You wouldn't have to bicker over being too far away to make the first move. It's real simple, you're either on his couch watching TV and sports, or he's on yours. And none of that female-mixed signals crap. You have your case of beer, he has his. Who needs conversation and mushy emotions. No need for long-distance anxiety, and.. if it turns into several multiple one-night stands, you wouldn't need our permission via a new thread for it!

Plus.. if he hangs the phone up on you before your first couch-potato date when you ask what he does for a living, you can run ouside and beat him to death with the lid of his trashcan! or yours! Don't sweat the small details on this one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships