Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 07:51 PM

3,337 posts, read 7,119,217 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynight View Post
No problem man. This is the best analysis I have ever seen on this subject!!
Until now, I've never heard of the term Pump & Dump.

Old 04-04-2010, 07:54 PM

3,337 posts, read 7,119,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Pathetic, go back to his original post and it specifically says, "I didn't have feelings for her but I knew she had feelings for me before we slept togehter." Before. This is purely his decision to bait this woman based on her emotions for his own sexual pleasure. He invited this drama into his life, it's not that she's a sleaze for getting pregnant he is as much to blame for this rat's nest he's created. He took advantage of her emotional state and got burned. Boo hoo.
That's what I just said, he's at fault just as much as she is. Someone should've had some sense in this situation. Make it so bad, they both agreed to get it on even when the OP said he felt it was wrong for friends to sleep together. I would like to know the status.

Old 04-04-2010, 10:53 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,355,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuxax View Post
I am a 30 year old male. I was in a long term relationship for 5 years and broke up because we both decided we did not want to be together and I wanted to settle down get married and have a family with the right woman. I had a best friend female 31 years old whom was a great friend of mine. I told her everything she knew all this. I am not sure why I did it but I knew she liked me but I had no feelings for her in that way, she was there emotionally for me when I broke up and we slept together twice with a condom. I realized it was wrong for friends to sleep together and I told her we should remain friends. She agreed. 2 Months had past and I had not seen her since then we just communicated on the phone or email and grew apart. During this 2 months I became friends with another woman 26 years old whom from the beginning I knew she was the one for me. We started dating as a couple 1 month later. I informed my best friend and on several times invited her to come meet my girlfriend but she kepy making excuses. My new partner and I have become so close I feel she my soulmate and my family knew I want to propose to her. I get along well with her immediate family too. Then I told my best friend that I am going to propose soon and she came to my house a week later 8 1/2 months pregnant. I was shocked beyond belief and she said the baby was mine. I asked her why she never informed me all these months. And she said she was scared. Yet we were so close and I am not the type to abandon a child. I felt betrayed & hurt, because I love someone else. She started demanding that I have to look after her and the baby and I told her to go back home and after Paternity Test we will look at the way foward. She refused and made such a fuss for days finally she gave me consent and the test result is that I am the father. Anyway behind my back she went to my family and told them I left her hanging and to give birth alone when it was my kid. Yet She only told me 2 weeks before she gave birth. She started sending me abusive texts telling me to leave my girlfriend and marry her she does not want to be a single mum. I informed her I do not love her and I will support the baby the best way possible.
She then ran back to my family and caused me nothing but stress. They want me to marry the woman with the kid because they said that's teh responsible thing to do. But i dont love her and never did I never even dated her. She did this on purpose to trap me for no odd reason. I told my family I will not marry her and I will be responsible father and buy whatever the child wants and visitation. and I told her to stop texting me everyday with irrelevant issues about her personal life only when it's to do with the baby. she expects me to see the baby everyday. when I'll be moving 3 hours away which i planned ages ago with my new partner. My new partner was upset for a few days but she is such a sweetheart and asked me what I wanted and I told her I still want to be with her. She has accepted there is a baby and wants to be a part of the baby's life too. This other woman cannot get the picture that I dont want her and yet I want to be a great dad. She can't leave me alone and said if I stop being friends with her 'I will see'! What am I to do?
my opinion:
if she did this to try to "trap" you, it stinks.
if she's persisting, and making a mess of your life in the process, that's uncool also.
however, when you get to the part where you say you 'don't want her, but want to be a great dad,' your attitude is as bad as her behavior, if not worse.

Old 04-05-2010, 01:20 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,266,919 times
I wonder whatever happened with this person. Looks like he hasn't been back since his posts last July.

Old 04-05-2010, 04:54 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,533,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthsideJacksonville View Post
Gotta love women that co-sign women in situations like this Put it all on the man when SHE also had a part in this. Both of them are at fault, therefore I feel for the child in all of this. The child didn't ask for any of this
I'm not absolving her. HE, however, is the one blaming HER. He claims she trapped him. I'm just pointing out that if a condom was used, that isn't the case. It's a case of birth control failure not anyone trying to trap someone else.

They both had sex and they both have a baby now. I'm just telling him to quit whining, see a lawyer and take care of the kid, whom he, sadly, does not even refer to as his son or daughter. This poor child is so, obviously, a burden to him. Sad.

I do agree with her decision not to tell him though as all that would have happened is she would have faced 8 months of being called a liar until the test came back. I'd have waited until the baby was born and simply ask him to take the test. Look what she's facing from him WITH proof. I can only imagine what he would have put her through without it. She knows him. I don't but looking at his response AFTER a paternity test, I think she probably had good reason to keep her mouth shut until she was close to being able to prove paternity without risking the baby's life.

It is a fact that a woman is never at higher risk for being murdered than when pregnant and, most likely, it will be by the baby's father. Yeah, I can see waiting. Obviously, he didn't care for her feelings. He just wanted to get laid. The condom broke/leaked/whatever and somehow he blames HER when it just as easily could be he put it on wrong. While they're both to blame for her getting pg, he's the one acting like a slime ball.

Old 04-05-2010, 04:58 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,533,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tia 914 View Post
my opinion:
if she did this to try to "trap" you, it stinks.
if she's persisting, and making a mess of your life in the process, that's uncool also.
however, when you get to the part where you say you 'don't want her, but want to be a great dad,' your attitude is as bad as her behavior, if not worse.
I would really like to know how she trapped him when he used a condom. Doesn't sound like entrappment to me at all. Sounds like the condom broke.

Old 04-05-2010, 07:35 AM

2,834 posts, read 10,765,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
I wonder whatever happened with this person. Looks like he hasn't been back since his posts last July.

I mentioned that also...but it seems like some CD addicts can't let it go anyway!

Old 04-05-2010, 07:53 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,482,904 times
Quote:
He didnt get the sympathy he was looking for so he took his ball and went home. Just another a**hole who thought there shouldnt be consequences for bad decisions. Personally i feel sorry for the baby.

Old 08-02-2010, 12:53 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,446,691 times
Quote:
I would also like to know.

Old 08-02-2010, 01:01 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,737,507 times
He's probably playing happy families with his girlfriend and child and working unbearably long hours to support them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships