Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 10:59 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus_Antonis View Post
Maybe they were on the same intellectual level
May very well be true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
My son is 16. I don't even want to think about what I would do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Put her ass in jail!!!!! OMG!!!! She knows better.... Poor baby!
B*tch!!!!!
What planet do you two live on?! Guess on planet Mothers of Boys...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2009, 11:01 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,958,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I know it's a double standard but....I don't know. I guess I just can't see it from her POV.
I totally see it from A FELONY CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED point of view. No matter what color lens or viewpoint this is seen through, all I see is a crime has been committed. Nothing else.

Old 07-10-2009, 11:02 PM

37,615 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
I agree with Sanrene on this.

I think the woman should be arrested. Has nothing to do with the boy being embarrassed, he's going to be the hero of the neighborhood/school - "Oh my god, you slept with Ms. Parker?".

A 28 year old adult should not have sex with a 16 year old MINOR. There are LAWS STATING THIS IS A FELONY!!!! Dad needs to grow up, mom needs to show more of her level headed influence and call the cops despite what the dad says. How can anyone think different?
You just took the words outta my mouth. I don't see how anyone thinks this is okay. He's a MINOR. Period. The damn woman knows better, and she's a pretty scary neighbor to boot. I'd want her the hell outta the neighborhood.

Old 07-10-2009, 11:04 PM

Quote:
I totally see it from A FELONY CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED point of view. No matter what color lens or viewpoint this is seen through, all I see is a crime has been committed. Nothing else.
I should resurrect some of the threads about the age of first intercourse. I wonder whom all these 13-, 14-, 15-, 16-year old boys had sex with! How about you, DaBeez?

Old 07-10-2009, 11:07 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,958,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I should resurrect some of the threads about the age of first intercourse. I wonder whom all these 13-, 14-, 15-, 16-year old boys had sex with! How about you, DaBeez?
I've always had legal sex. The only old woman I ever had sex with was my first wife who is ten years my senior. When I was young, I ONLY had sex with girls who were my age. Dont get me wrong, I would have LOVED to have sex with a 25 year old woman when I was just 16, but it didnt happen.

Old 07-10-2009, 11:12 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,666,259 times
Quote:
I've always had legal sex. The only old woman I ever had sex with was my first wife who is ten years my senior. When I was young, I ONLY had sex with girls who were my age. Dont get me wrong, I would have LOVED to have sex with a 25 year old woman when I was just 16, but it didnt happen.
(smack upside the head!!!!!!!!!) Shame!!!!
I would freak out on the woman who did that to my baby!!! I would go off!!! Hot woman, or not!!

Old 07-10-2009, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Dont get me wrong, I would have LOVED to have sex with a 25 year old woman when I was just 16, but it didnt happen.
Thank you.

And let me try to get the [ok, I'll skip the adjective of choice] US laws straight 'cause I might be wrong... Wasn't consensual sex between minors a felony as well?!

Old 07-10-2009, 11:30 PM

709 posts, read 1,767,467 times
If I had a 16 year old son that was attracting sexy cougars right and left, I would be proud that my sperm created such a handsome ladies man that women of all ages want to get in bed with him.

Old 07-10-2009, 11:34 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,666,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
If I had a 16 year old son that was attracting sexy cougars right and left, I would be proud that my sperm created such a handsome ladies man that women of all ages want to get in bed with him.

You wouldn`t mind huh....?????? Even if the ladies were 26 years old? We are not talking about you, but your son here...
You call your "son"...your "sperm"?????? Yikes!!!!

Old 07-10-2009, 11:51 PM

709 posts, read 1,767,467 times
Quote:
You wouldn`t mind huh....?????? Even if the ladies were 26 years old? We are not talking about you, but your son here...
You call your "son"...your "sperm"?????? Yikes!!!!
Why should I mind ? Female genitals can not do any physical harm to males so I do not consider it rape. It is not possible to be physically raped by a vagina.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships