Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2010, 06:28 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,179,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I come and some 12 yr old is doing my wife, some 12 yr old ass is gonna get kicked... LOL
Just hide in the closet and wait your turn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2010, 06:29 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,812,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborokint View Post
im egyption man 27 y im working as a trainer living in cairo .boudy bulding .and i playing kick boxing
im sporty man . i like sweety woman . i hope to find my ather half . my woman . im very cool man
my tall 182 c.m 80 k.g my eye is black and my hair. i like music .house.trance .classic .
im romantic . i hope to find woman she is old than me i enjoy with that age . really i love it
but im not rich man and just need to love a woman .in my countery if i dont have a money i cant love and marrige so i wish to find a woman she will be all of things in my life.she will be number one in my life
im peopluer man in my zone im so if any woman wants to be in save with reall man from egypt just send me an e.mail on elmasry.fitness@hotmail.com thanx for u reading my sms

I'm guessing Babelfish had a hand in this...

Old 10-02-2010, 06:39 PM

52,203 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Just hide in the closet and wait your turn.

LOL, wouldn't that be a *****, the 12 yr old gives your wife a good working over........

Old 10-02-2010, 11:19 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,987,929 times
Admittedly I didn't read this whole thread, but...the whole "but he wanted it, any boy would want it, so it should be okay" is kind of making me want to find that goggle-eyed emoticon.

There are a lot of things that minors WANT to do. "Oh, it's okay that my kid is doing drugs, because nobody forced him, and hey, what kid wouldn't think it was fun to get high?" "It's okay that my kid gets drunk and drives around, because all kids like to do that." "But he really WANTS to get his own apartment with another person because all kids would just kill for the opportunity to have that kind of freedom...he's going to be the hero of his school."

Um, folks. Kids are under parental control for a reason. There are tons of things they'd just love to do, that could have dire consequences. Some of those things are illegal forever (like drunk driving); others are illegal only temporarily (like sex under a certain age or with a certain age difference). But there are very good reasons why hormone-raging, "nothing can harm me" immortal teens legally can't do a whole host of things (live on their own below a certain age, work w/o papers, sex, etc., etc.).

I mean that should really be, pardon me for saying, elementary. "But he really thought it was fun and most kids his age would!" just does NOT seem like the logical reaction to me.

Old 10-03-2010, 12:47 AM

4,098 posts, read 7,104,854 times
I side with the husband. I can still remember when I was in highschool. Causing problems for the neighbor lady would seve no purpose. To me, it isn't as serious as drunkdriving or as being a minor in possession of alcohol. Pu$$ can't hurt a 16 year old boy all that much.

Last edited by Nite Ryder; 10-03-2010 at 01:34 AM..

Old 10-03-2010, 02:02 AM

3,485 posts, read 7,308,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
If it were a 28 year old guy and a 16 year old girl - he would be in jail.

Double standard.
Yea it is a double standard, but it is kind of hard to "rape" a guy.

I think the lady should ask her son what he thinks should be done. If it was truly rape and he felt violated, then press charges. If the mom feels violated, she should realize it is not about herself... and she can do more harm to her son than good by pressing charges.

Old 10-04-2010, 06:19 AM

124 posts, read 173,783 times
All I can say is... giggity.

Old 10-04-2010, 06:46 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,548,583 times
He's 16..the legal age of consent in the state in which he lives. What kind of charges do you think should be pressed?

Oh and this is an old thread.

Old 10-04-2010, 07:48 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,943,603 times
If he is a minor the parents should be held accountable since the act was done in their home.

Everything you think you can turn a deaf ear or blind eye to still could come back and bite you.

A young man of that age cannot even make good decisions. His brain is not full developed and to think it's o.k. is just weird to me.

If he was 18 that would be a different story. Some 18 year olds still can't make good decisions but that would not be blamed on the parents at that point.

Old 10-04-2010, 07:51 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kezza986 View Post
whats the legal age for sex in america?
It varies from 14 to 18, depending on the state the kid lives in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships