Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 07:54 PM

610 posts, read 1,295,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
be done with it? lol Actually he will do fine at 16, (notch on the bedpost for him) but she is 27 and at a different stage in life. What if she falls deeply in love? He isn't able to reciprocate with a commitment. She might be looking for marriage and he would not be able to offer that unless she is OK with supporting him while he continues to mature, obtain facial hair and turn 18 so he can vote...Too many things don't line up.
Well if she's 27 and actually gives birth to a child he has made her pregnant with then she's an idiot, or him aswell for not wearing a rubber maybie, but comon, at 15 he surely realise that a relationship is not in question, right?

"Looking for marriage at 27 with a 15-year old?" -not likely.

"She falls deeply in love?" -are you kidding me?

"turn 18 so he can vote" -who cares if he can vote? many who fought in vietnam were below voting age, and had to watch their buddies guts spilling and lims flying over eachother or their own guts and/or lims for that matter.

Who does not have facial hair at 15?

Just make sure he wears a rubber, one or the other will get tired of the other sooner or later.

A year or two ago I slept with a woman almost twice my age, went on until I got tired of it, used condoms, and that's it, good practise, good times, but that was then now we've both moved on. was never a realtionship, we just did it every now and then when her husband was out of town.

trust me if the girl doesnt, the boy will get over it and move on, no biggie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2010, 08:19 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,106,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
I totally see it from A FELONY CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED point of view. No matter what color lens or viewpoint this is seen through, all I see is a crime has been committed. Nothing else.
Oh good grief! On what planet? The kid is 16 - old enough to emancipate himself if he wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
You are whacked!
Apparently, it wouldn`t bother you if a 16 yr old girl did something ugly to your say, 10 year old. SAME diffrence!
Wait a minute, 10 yr old is pre-teen. We are discussing a 16 yr old with a 28 yr old. Both are over the age of consent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Hmmm.... According to this guy, we both twisted it..
He is talking about a young guy....with an older woman.
I don`t care! Either way, twisted or not, its the same!!!
Who cares...male or female...... No. To answer your question, i never went for an older man quite that old......when I was only 15/16.... geezzzzz That would be untold !!!!!!!!

Still a freak!!!!!!
When I was 15, I dated a 26 yr old. Just a few times but so what? I NEVER dated my own age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I haven't twisted anything. I just tried to blow the fog in your head and remind you what was going on when you were a teenager.

16 and 20 is such an enormous and unheard of age difference, huh?! It doesn't even have to be 20. Even if the guy is 18 consensual sex would still be considered a statutory rape, wouldn't it?! That's totally and utterly ridiculous!
Are you ALL WHACKED?? 18 and consensual sex - how does that become statutory rape?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoNewk View Post
BINGO! Hey guys, 16 is the age of consent in NJ, just as it is in 33 other states. Age of consent laws by state (http://www.4parents.gov/sexrisky/teen_sex/statelaws_chart/statelaws_chart.html - broken link)

I agree 16 is a little young, especially to be with a 28-year-old, but it's legal, so there will be no filing of charges nor criminal prosecution. And if there were, that would be the worst part of it for the young son.

If he had NOT already reached the age of consent, it would have been rape -- statutory rape. Had he been 15, it would have been rape.
Finally, a voice of reason! Thank you.

BTW, I speak as the mother of 2 sons, stepmother to another, grandmother to 3 sons. At 16, the WORST thing a parent could do is to even think about reporting this situation. The father's response to have a discussion with the boy about safer sex and to caution him about the situation is the ONLY rational course of action.

Perhaps the mother is responding as many others here have - totally IRRATIONALLY and completely NUTS!

Old 11-05-2010, 08:35 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,183,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
More people should be having sex with older married women and siring illegitimate children who are passed off as other men's offspring? Really? Why should more people be doing that?
"siring illegitimate children who are passed off as other men's offspring? Really? Why should more people be doing that?"
that is your addition to my statement. So you should answer your own question.

Old 03-01-2011, 02:27 PM

1 posts, read 2,165 times
well alot of times younger boys DO throw the first move,l especially if she was hot naw mean? So in a way its consensual. Both of them knew that it was a flight risk to be sexual with eachother, what does ur friends son think about the whole ordeal?

Old 02-01-2014, 08:56 PM

2 posts, read 2,607 times
why don't mind their own damn business, when I was 12 to 18 I was happy that an older girl 18 or more wanted to be with me, having sex was a plus, I enjoyed they enjoyed it, to make it a crime is so damn ridiculus also some young boy that talks out of turn or rats the woman out is nothing but a freaking ****** and should be punished for not maning up and being quiet,

I had many girls older than me all through high school, I went into the 9th grade at the age of 12 but always looked and acted older. I was fairly tall and well muscled having grew up on a farm and working hard all my life, I was grateful and honored that an older woman found me attractive and liked being with me, I would never have told anyone about it or went to my parents or authorities with a rape plea.

my freshman year I was as big as any senior boy and dated junior and senior girls from my school and others I went to more proms than any other boy I knew when I was a freshman and 2nd year of high school.

People push their own views on everyone else, which is wrong and those boys who rat out their female companions are simply ******* and should wear a diaper or skirt, they have no balls.

Old 02-01-2014, 09:16 PM

2 posts, read 2,607 times
First i would say go for it girl.

However understand a boy that age is not mature like boys were when I was young, he could very well being goaded on by his friends at that age to have sex with you and create problems for you, so make very sure because today is today not yesteryear when boys were at bit more private about their ladies.

I have never lived in Japan but do understand their feelings abou Americans in general, while for the younger generation it is almost an indifference while some older Japanese have a real left over feeling about the war and us dropping the Hydrogen bombs on their two cities. they always forget they started the damn war in the first place , that always seems to escape their minds.

However even at my age, I still find japanese women attractive graceful and very seductive even now and I am older than dirt.

Having wished to find a female warrior to serve me, real old time stuff.

You see I want an adventure and have one ready, and its for gold bring it out illegally so we can keep it, but finding gold, and keeping it are very different things.

So I am looking for a female warrior to join me, and share in the adventure most likely we will all get killed, but it is not a job its an Adventure.

But, I regress, take your time and make the boy prove he is worth your desire and trust and you won't go wrong, my best to you hope all goes well, do not put yourself in a comprimizing positions, only have sex in a place you pick to avoid hidden cameras and or friends showing up, be careful have fun

Jay

Old 02-01-2014, 11:34 PM

469 posts, read 566,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_at772 View Post
A close friend of mine recently told me that she found out her 16 year old son is having sex with her 28 year old neighbor - she came home from work early and found them in his bedroom.

She wants to press charges against the woman but her husband told her she needs to let it go because all it's going to do is embarrass their son and the most important thing to do right now is talk to him about safe sex.

I know she called because she wanted me to validate her stance on this but a small part of me sides with her husband. Their son is going to be a senior in high school in a few months and in a year going away to college, where he'll be free to sleep with whomever he wants. And in my mind, it's not like the lady was raping him - I don't think this is going to cause him any long-term mental anguish.

When I was in high school it was quite common for the girls to date older guys; nobody seemed to have a problem with it then - it was more like a little status bump to have an older boyfriend

Of course, when I said that to her she told me to remember this day when my son starts having sex what do you guys think?
If it was all consensual, theres no problem with it. If she was forcing him in some way, then yes i'd agree the with mother.

To give a bit of background on my high school years, i had several women who were older than me and out in college/upperclassmen who wanted to have sex with me etc. but i never gave into it. There were girls in my class and lower classmen who were dating individuals out of high school. I think the oldest was in my senior year that a 17 y.o. woman was dating a 30 year old man. Another was a 23 y.o. man dating a 16 y.o.woman and then there was a 25 y.o. woman dating a 15 y.o. sophomore.

Did it affect them in any certain way that they were getting some in some way, i don't believe so. They seem to have turned out alright from what i can see. Other then the 23 year old male dating the 16 year old (he already had 2 kids…. she just added 2 more into the picture).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships