Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 02:33 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,433,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldjensens View Post
Not an issue. I cna take baby pictures of any of my kids, stir them in with my baby pictures and no one can seperate them (even the girls). A few years ago my wife showed me a neat picture. I asked "Where did we get a balck and white picture of Egbert (our son)?" It turned ou that it was a picture of me at the same age (8) that my mother had sent. Absolute spitting image. Unfortunate for Egbert he could be better off looking like someone else, but no need for genetic testing.

(By the wya, Egbert is nto his real name - Duh!).
I have a friend like that, his wife slept around BIG TIME their entire marriage, however, his four kids could not belong to anyone else unless he has an identical twin out there. You get his baby pictures and there it looks like all of his boys. Even their daughter looks like him but with hair.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2009, 02:37 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,147,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldjensens View Post
Not an issue. I cna take baby pictures of any of my kids, stir them in with my baby pictures and no one can seperate them (even the girls). A few years ago my wife showed me a neat picture. I asked "Where did we get a balck and white picture of Egbert (our son)?" It turned ou that it was a picture of me at the same age (8) that my mother had sent. Absolute spitting image. Unfortunate for Egbert he could be better off looking like someone else, but no need for genetic testing.

(By the wya, Egbert is nto his real name - Duh!).
I was about so say. Otherwise, I would have been signing up that kid for martial arts classes when he was about three.

Old 07-15-2009, 05:13 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,543,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2000 View Post
If women would stop being whores this would not happen
LMAO, I knew this wasn't just a public service announcement.

Killer, is that you?

Old 07-15-2009, 05:49 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,563,825 times
"Mr. McClure, what does DNA stand for?" The end.

Old 07-15-2009, 05:52 PM

2,046 posts, read 5,586,700 times
Quote:
To make sure they are your kids, especially if you are paying child support for them. The home DNA test are the best. You put their salava on a q-tip and mail it in. She will not even know you did it

Fact: 1 out of 3 men who take this test finds out the kid isn't his

Ladies - this is the kind of man you really never want to start a relationship with!

Old 07-15-2009, 06:01 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,373,791 times
Quote:
A lot

I would not continue to pay on a bill if I found out the bill wasnt mine
A bill? So if you'd been raising a child for 9 years and found out he wasn't yours, you'd just pack up, leave and never look back? If that's the case, I'd say you did the child a favor as you couldn't have been a very effective father.

Old 07-15-2009, 06:13 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,427,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
I was about so say. Otherwise, I would have been signing up that kid for martial arts classes when he was about three.
Yeah. Good thing he put that disclaimer at the bottom. I was about to go into snarky mode.

Old 07-15-2009, 06:50 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,433,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingSAT View Post
Ladies - this is the kind of man you really never want to start a relationship with!
Maybe you should do a little more reading into this. There are loads of cases that the man finds out when the child is older that its not his kid and the court orders him to continue paying for a child that is NOT his, even if the Mom can tell everyone who the real Father is. That just encourages fraud in my opinion.

Old 07-16-2009, 02:38 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,543,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
Maybe you should do a little more reading into this. There are loads of cases that the man finds out when the child is older that its not his kid and the court orders him to continue paying for a child that is NOT his, even if the Mom can tell everyone who the real Father is. That just encourages fraud in my opinion.
I think she was referring to the agenda of the man who started the thread.

Quote:
If women would stop being whores this would not happen

Old 07-16-2009, 04:57 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,032,900 times
Now I'm confused. I thought men like whores. Men are such an unhappy lot. They b*tch if she puts out, they b*tch if she doesn't put out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships