Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 07:25 AM

551 posts, read 1,924,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
Me thinks someone has seen your picture and likes what he sees
Actually, I liked her wit before I saw her picture.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2009, 09:00 AM

11,169 posts, read 10,648,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourOhFive View Post
Actually, I liked her wit before I saw her picture.
Oh! Thanks! I am all new and improved today! Less bubble, improved taste. Oh wait. That sounded bad.

I'm just going to sit in the corner and sing my new song Tropical gave me. .

o/~I've been awake for a while now
You've got me feelin' like a child now
'Cause every time I see your bubbly face
I get the tinglies in a silly place...o/~

Old 07-17-2009, 09:27 AM

551 posts, read 1,924,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
Oh! Thanks! I am all new and improved today! Less bubble, improved taste. Oh wait. That sounded bad.

Yeah, I know that song. I, uh, won't be singing it. I'm actually at work trying to look like I wasn't out drinking less than 12 hours ago. HR Professional dressed in underarmor clothes and sneakers. Oh and unshaven. Yeah, I'm not looking too bubbly today. But I'm glad to hear you're all better!

Old 07-17-2009, 09:32 AM

3,219 posts, read 6,579,439 times
Quote:

Waaaaaaait a Minute! That's not enough.

You gotta make a Youtube video of you singing that song for all your friends here to witness / hear.

Old 07-17-2009, 12:38 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,025,535 times
I'm still in awe of the tinglies in silly places part. Sounds kinda kinky to me!

Old 07-17-2009, 12:59 PM

2,392 posts, read 5,722,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I'm still in awe of the tinglies in silly places part. Sounds kinda kinky to me!
That or the side effects of the topical treatment have begun to kick in.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:03 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times
Hey JeepGirl

He was doing that to break up with you. It's the cowards trick of the trade. Annoy the living daylights out of the partner until she initiates the break up.

Quote:
I need to vent.

This new guy I started dating was extremely cool - except for one thing that bothered me to my wits end and I kindly told him that I think it's best we part ways. . .

Every single time he calls - if I've not been in a bouncy "Hee Hee Oh I'm feeling so Bubbly Hee Hee" kind of mood like some kind of Lithium Puppy - and I was in a good mood but feeling chill. . . I would get an immediate (even if 1 minute into the convo):

- "You aren't too bubbly right now, want to call me back when you are?"
- "You seem distracted and not very bubbly, want me to let you go?"
- "What's wrong? You aren't too bubbly right now."
- "Uh oh! Someone is not too bubbly right now as I know her to normally be...."
- and other variations of the above.

Finally, about 2 hours ago when he called - he did it again right at the start of the convo - I said kindly and sweetly (again, I was not in a bad mood or anything, just wanted him to understand), "I am not always bouncy and bubbly - I come with other moods too. The one I am in right now is a good mood, I am just not feeling like a Lithium Pup." He goes, "Well, you are always bouncy and bubbly though." I said, "(His name), not always, no - you told me that you like me because there is nothing 'veiled' about me, what you see is what you get - would you like me to start being a fake bubbly for you when I am not feeling so bubbly?" He goes, "Oh no no no, not at all." I said, "Well, by constantly tossing it in my face when I am not bouncing off the walls - that's exactly what you are going to get. Please, stop being so analytical and stop dissecting. I am just finishing my work day and I have not let my hair down yet." He went back to his annoying talk about how he loves my bubbly-ness and again said, "want to call me back when you are more bubbly?" ----GRRRR.

We were supposed to have dinner at 6:30 tonight. I called it off and wished him the best of luck. Enough is enough - I do not need pressure to be someone's bubbly clown for them every single time I am in contact with them. What sort of moron is unaware that people come with more than one mood? I run a business - I was in work mode, he knew this - and still went on insisting about the bubbly junk. I am not Clarabelle!

Ladies - I need to know. . . is it just me, or would this just annoy you to the core as well if someone were on your back each time trying to summon your "tee-hee-bubbly?" I got so sick of it!

Old 07-17-2009, 01:05 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times
The world can tolerate only one Paula Dean at a time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJZeG0aRlvQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Man. I wouldn't want somebody who was Up 100% of the time. That just takes way too much energy.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:12 PM

2,716 posts, read 6,893,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Hey JeepGirl

He was doing that to break up with you. It's the cowards trick of the trade. Annoy the living daylights out of the partner until she initiates the break up.
I didn't get that impression from reading it at all. To me, it sounded more like he's insecure and always needs to be reassured that everything is is ok.

Even so, very unappealing and annoying for anyone.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:13 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,055,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by That-Guy View Post
I didn't get that impression from reading it at all. To me, it sounded more like he's insecure and always needs to be reassured that everything is is ok.
Yeah, I agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships