Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 09:26 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,147,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
The only experimenting I did was to meet the requirements of the instructor.

"Excuse me, Miss Chessie, can you stay after class, please?" The professor asked as he handed me my paper. As he walked past me down the row of desks, I caught his subtle man-scent and couldn't stop the rising flood of desire. For this was no tweedy, bookish professor of political science. He was Adonis, the very embodiment of all that I had ever wanted in a man, from the graceful way he carried his muscular frame to the soft eyes that carried a hint of deep and private sadness.

I collected myself after class, and followed him to his office, wondering if maybe the dress I wore that day was too short, too revealing? Who am I kidding, I reminded myself. I dressed this way for a reason.

"It's about your paper. A C isn't what I was hoping for from you," he began, his eyes sweeping over my lithe, and lightly clothed frame. "If you want to make a good grade in this course, you'll need to really do a lot better."

"Oh, professor. I can do a lot better," I replied with a bawd's smirk, discreetly unbuttoning the top button of my dress and leaning over his desk to give him a privileged glimpse. "The question is, can you?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2009, 09:31 AM

37,607 posts, read 45,978,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
"Excuse me, Miss Chessie, can you stay after class, please?" The professor asked as he handed me my paper. As he walked past me down the row of desks, I caught his subtle man-scent and couldn't stop the rising flood of desire. For this was no tweedy, bookish professor of political science. He was Adonis, the very embodiment of all that I had ever wanted in a man, from the graceful way he carried his muscular frame to the soft eyes that carried a hint of deep and private sadness.

I collected myself after class, and followed him to his office, wondering if maybe the dress I wore that day was too short, too revealing? Who am I kidding, I reminded myself. I dressed this way for a reason.

"It's about your paper. A C isn't what I was hoping for from you," he began, his eyes sweeping over my lithe, and lightly clothed frame. "If you want to make a good grade in this course, you'll need to really do a lot better."

"Oh, professor. I can do a lot better," I replied with a bawd's smirk, discreetly unbuttoning the top button of my dress and leaning over his desk to give him a privileged glimpse. "The question is, can you?"

Now that was some writing there, mister.

Old 07-17-2009, 02:14 PM

22,161 posts, read 19,213,038 times
its not so much experimenting sexually "at college," as it is experimenting sexually "at an age and in a circumstance where for many people it is the first time they are living away from home and can do whatever they want surrounded by other people in the exact same circumstances." So all that freedom, all those raging hormones, all those willing sexual partners, and no rules or people monitoring your behavior combine in a fertile situation for sexual adventure.

Old 07-17-2009, 02:57 PM

2,984 posts, read 5,856,278 times
I did not experiment when I was in college. I was already dating Mrs. Right and was pretty happy practicing with her. Still it was common knowledge that sex was pretty easy to find. In fact all lot of white girls I knew from class enjoyed experimenting with black guys. I will say one thing though. Because I worked for the college I got to know all the goings around and there was an outbreak of sexual transmitted diseases going around the campus. When you lie down with dogs you get fleas. From what the campus nurse told me, at least 25% percent of guys and girls had some sort of sexual transmitted disease.

Old 07-17-2009, 03:14 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,649,845 times
Um, some people use the "less restrictive" environment to, well, not be restricted. If brought up in a very strict household, they might drink, do drugs, go to lots of parties, etc.

I never did that.

Old 07-17-2009, 03:15 PM

1,715 posts, read 2,837,008 times
Lots of experimenting - Right vs Left, Belt & Doorknob, Canteloupe

Old 07-17-2009, 03:23 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,147,443 times
I went to a college run by the Methodists. The most notorious students there were the Preachers Kids, the PKs. They acted like a bird out of a cage.

Old 07-17-2009, 07:06 PM

951 posts, read 1,810,997 times
Default Is it really true that people "experiment" at college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samston View Post
I often hear that people experiment at college, but is it true?
Three orgasms and 6 hours of sleep before a mid term the next morning.

All in a single bed!

Skills you'll never need again.

Old 07-17-2009, 07:19 PM

2,412 posts, read 7,176,801 times
Quote:
I often hear that people experiment at college, but is it true?
As a former student and now a college professor, I can tell you that the answer is absolutely "yes."

Quote:
And if it does happen, does it mean that sexuality is fluid and not black and white?
Of course. Sexual appetite and preference vary greatly over many people's lifetime, and sexual preference is certainly NOT dichotomous (see: the Kinsey scale). And, hence, the oft-used term "LUG"

Old 07-17-2009, 07:28 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,661,952 times
I am sooo scared, for my son, when he goes off to college!
I may be sleeping under his bed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships