Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 10:45 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,352,025 times

Advertisements

Okay, wait, I think I have deciphered your info:

You are a GUY, not a girl. I think some of us took you to be a girl talking about have friends willing to sleep with other girls boyfriends

So...you are saying that you don't see WHY you should pass up a willing girl just because she has a boyfriend, especially since the next guy likely won't?

Well, isn't that so Animal Kingdom
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2009, 11:41 PM

1,359 posts, read 2,285,906 times
I've never said i did this kind of thing, i asked if anyone here has been presented with that situation and what did they do with it.

Old 07-20-2009, 01:53 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,371,193 times
If she's lieing to her boyfriend, then she's lieing to you too. If you like that kind of girl, then you should prepare yourself for a few headaches when she pulls the wool over your eyes too .

Old 07-20-2009, 03:36 AM

14,561 posts, read 22,971,499 times
I've always viewed as more of a "not my problem" type of thing, although any girl who would cheat on her boyfriend with me has pretty much eliminated herself from the "girlfriend material" pool.

Old 07-20-2009, 06:23 AM

2,189 posts, read 7,680,712 times
If you don't "cheat" with her she'll just "cheat" with someone else; she could be already. lol

Old 07-20-2009, 06:31 AM

5,501 posts, read 22,395,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthCity09 View Post
now my friends always tell me just because there is a goalie, it doesn't mean you cant score but i never feel right knowing that this girl has a boyfriend that doesn't know she is cheating on him....has anyone else been presented with this situation and couldn't do it.
Boyfriend is NOT the same as a husband. You can still make the moves.

Old 07-20-2009, 08:08 AM

11,169 posts, read 10,627,809 times
I won't touch another woman's man with a 50 foot pole. Sex and dating has not gotten that bad for me that I would feel so inclined to be as desperate to tarnish my own character, morals and values.

Old 07-20-2009, 09:02 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,352,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
I won't touch another woman's man with a 50 foot pole. Sex and dating has not gotten that bad for me that I would feel so inclined to be as desperate to tarnish my own character, morals and values.
But look at how every one of the guys posting here thinks a girl like this is "fair game" - that's disgusting. Like I said earlier, it reminds me of animals in the wild.

Old 07-20-2009, 12:30 PM

21,893 posts, read 19,040,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
If she's lieing to her boyfriend, then she's lieing to you too. If you like that kind of girl, then you should prepare yourself for a few headaches when she pulls the wool over your eyes too .
yup, what temptation said

what goes around comes around
if you are ok with cheating on someone, or being with someone who is a cheater
than it is 1000% sure that one day you will be cheated on

it's your choice
you have free will
just go in with your eyes wide open about what is most definitely in store for you

Old 07-20-2009, 12:46 PM

8,411 posts, read 39,177,924 times
Well if your friend said this I would look for better friends. She will probably try to sleep with whoever you are dating at some point if they desire it. I get so grossed out by people that hit on other peoples friends. I have had it happen to me...and well....I started laughing at the person trying to make the move just out of natural reaction because I thought it was pathetic and ridiculous. Plus there is nothing more romantic than having a friend who controls themselves and respects you enough to stay friends until the time is right and honest. My s.o. had a crush on me for a year and did nothing because I had a BF at the time. I thought it was so cute that he never said anything and made me feel so much trust when he goes out. I know he can control himself even if he finds some female attractive.

If you are just looking to score how about you just don't jack up two other people's lives including your own and find someone thats single. There are so many people out there why ask for complications? There is nothing hot about being a dirty backstabbing ho.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships