Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 01:05 AM

15 posts, read 21,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJagMan View Post
He loves the fact that he can have a booty call whenever he wants; with no strings...

Sounds like you've fallen for him, you need to break it off...Better chance of winning the lottery than this "relationship" turning into something serious in which you both remain faithful...
you're my new idol!
yes ive fallen for him....he knows that...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2009, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourOhFive View Post
Or maybe he has fallen for you?
no he's not.

Old 07-21-2009, 01:12 AM

2,115 posts, read 5,029,388 times
Ask him how he REALLY feels and if he wants a relationship! If he says he loves you and wants to be with you and so on and so forth, then see if his actions match up with his words. If they don't, cut him off. Voila!

Seriously though... stop sleeping with him NOW.

Old 07-21-2009, 01:13 AM

2,115 posts, read 5,029,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tianzhidao View Post
no he's not.
Ok. You have your answer. Cut ties with him. Move on. The longer you stay, the more you get hurt. Good luck.

Old 07-21-2009, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Thats kind of sad to think its been a year, and your still not sure where you stand.
Maybe after being with you, even if its just a booty call, he has developed feelings for you. Maybe he`s trying to get a reaction out of you?
Do you love him? If not, then tell him how you feel, and what this booty call relationship means to you, so you both can be on the same page.
yes it's sad...indeed.
i like him so much, but he made it clear that we cannot be really together because of the way we met( start out as ons)....ok, i accept the fact, then he would come back and say something like that to me....

Old 07-21-2009, 01:48 AM

62 posts, read 120,742 times
Quote:
he made it clear that we cannot be really together because of the way we met( start out as ons)....
I did mention that before that he was only saying those stuff to you because he knows it will make you feel better. Like post people here would say.....MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. Your making it complicated for yourself.

Old 07-21-2009, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy_09 View Post
I did mention that before that he was only saying those stuff to you because he knows it will make you feel better. Like post people here would say.....MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. Your making it complicated for yourself.
thank you. you are very insightful

Old 07-22-2009, 04:56 AM

62 posts, read 120,742 times
Quote:
thank you. you are very insightful
One is glad to be of service.

Old 07-22-2009, 05:02 AM

5,501 posts, read 22,445,810 times
Quote:
do i read too much in the line or he's leading me on? is ok for fwb say' l miss you, i love you'?
p.s we are both not young and he's extremely smart person.
Say back to him, "I care about you, too, but we are just friends."

Old 07-22-2009, 01:08 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,542,767 times
Quote:
yes it's sad...indeed.
i like him so much, but he made it clear that we cannot be really together because of the way we met( start out as ons)....ok, i accept the fact, then he would come back and say something like that to me....
You started out as a one-nighter but it clearly didn't end there. If you have been at it for a year and you care for one another, why would he let that get in the way?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships