Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 10:45 AM

2,716 posts, read 6,895,871 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegirlinaz View Post
Not in my book. If men who haven't had sex can't be virgins, then what are they?
Miserable...I would guess.

I know I would be if I had to walk around all day with a chub wanting to hump anything that moved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2009, 10:46 AM

4 posts, read 13,278 times
Nothing wrong at all , you do what feels right for YOU . Not according to what your culture, peers, etc say. After all, you are the one who has to live with you. Mind you, I 'm somewhat unconventional myself.

Old 07-27-2009, 10:57 AM

323 posts, read 806,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTownNative View Post
Alright Im 17 and a half years old and Im still a virgin, but it seems like by the time most teens are 14 or 15 they've already had sex. I feel some what weird that Im still a virgin and Im almost 18. What do other people think about this?
It's not a weird or bad thing AT ALL!!!!! Wait!!!! Don't just have sex b/c you think you should (b/c I promise you that it will SUCK). Wait until you are ready! For some people that age is younger than others (and for some, they just think they're ready, and lose it too young and regret it). I personally lost my V-card WAY, WAY, WAY too young, and it's something I definitely wish I would have waited for.

Old 07-27-2009, 11:29 AM

650 posts, read 2,179,399 times
Quote:
Alright Im 17 and a half years old and Im still a virgin, but it seems like by the time most teens are 14 or 15 they've already had sex. I feel some what weird that Im still a virgin and Im almost 18. What do other people think about this?
I lost my virginity at 15 to a total loser and proceeded to sleep with quite a few other guys trying to find the "right one". Now I just wish I had waited for the right one to have sex with too. Once you do it you can't go back, so don't rush it. Enjoy your virginity and wait for the right person!

Old 07-27-2009, 01:42 PM

1,322 posts, read 2,413,587 times
Quote:
Man, I'll tell ya somethin' that I've learned.

Simply put: Sex is far more meaningful (and enjoyable) when you're with someone you truly care about.

Bro, ya got plenty of time.. last thing ya want is to get with a chick that you really don't know and end up gettin' in trouble for it.

Thing is, be careful.. When I think of 14 or 15 year olds having sex, I picture those same people 20 years later living in run-down trailers, smoking 3 packs a day, a beer in one hand and a twinkie in the other.

18 isn't bad, but to be honest, I'd wait until ya find the right person.. to hell with what everyone else says.

Old 07-27-2009, 07:11 PM

1,741 posts, read 4,575,770 times
I was never sold on the waiting for marriage thing.... my bigges problem was I as a NERD and nobody asked me out or those who did, were too nerdy for even me. That being said, my status changed when I was 17.

Old 07-31-2009, 09:22 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,950,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegirlinaz View Post
Not in my book. If men who haven't had sex can't be virgins, then what are they?
Guys who haven't had sex. Duh!

Old 07-31-2009, 09:26 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,950,852 times
Quote:
Since when? When I was still in high school that was the word used for anybody who didn't have sex yet.
Yeah and the "N" word was for a certain race too.

If you find a guy who has something special for the first time let me know. Otherwise, only the young girls do.

Old 07-31-2009, 08:21 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,790,195 times
Quote:
You should be proud that you have self-discipline and respect for yourself. I was a virgin until I was 27, waiting a while is a good thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships