Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 01:46 AM

4,515 posts, read 9,702,074 times

Advertisements

Interesting thread
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2009, 11:50 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,811,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Mizz Pittsburgh View Post
Confidence (not arrogance). Someone with AMBITION. A go-getter with a sense of humor, not a go-getter who acts serious all the time like they have a stick stuck up their ass.
Sounds like a profession in Sales.

Old 07-24-2009, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizCab44 View Post
Perfect question .

Hmmm let's see ... I LOVE accents. I'm from California and I think that the California accent is very boring, so anything different just seems more fun/exciting to me.

I wouldn't really call it a fetish, but I can't resist a funny guy. I like to laugh so if the guy doesn't have a sense of humor, or can't be sillly than it probably will not last.

I like a guy who is very sexual/sensual. This is not to be misconstrued for creep or perv! Some girls don't like it when a guy hints at sex, but personally I like it. A little kinkiness is not bad, as long as he has limits. No weird stuff, thanks.

What else? Hmmmm. A guy who is good with animals. I'm a big animal lover so any guy who didn't share that would probably not be serious dating material.

Also, a guy who is smart. I don't know why, but I'm really attracted to brainy guys. Even if they're a little dorky. In fact I think I prefer dorky guys.

.... I'm sure I can think of more. That's all for now!
I grew up in CA too. For others it is a accent for us I don't think CA has any kind of accent. It is just plain American English.

Old 07-24-2009, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
This just made me think of that ebony hunk-o-macho-manliness I ran into a couple of weeks back. *quiver*

Confidence. Nice hands. And I swear there are some fragrances that literally drive me nuts.
What kind of fragrances?

Old 07-24-2009, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
Wealth, power, intelligence, knows how to pick a good restaurant.
What is consider a good restaurant? All opinions.

Old 07-25-2009, 04:53 AM

5,501 posts, read 22,451,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
What is consider a good restaurant? All opinions.
Something interesting and fun. It doesn't have to be five star. It could be ethiopian food where we eat with our hands and drink cold beer or maybe we stop at this cheap taco stand that happens to have the best tacos in town and take it home to enjoy with a great bottle of wine and sit out on the porch and watch the sun set.

I've had great dates at upscale places and even better dates at low brow places. It's not so much the place, but the idea, the energy, and the level of fun. I love a man who likes to try new things.

Old 07-25-2009, 09:20 AM

4,897 posts, read 18,493,158 times
eyes, forarms, when they fold their cuffs, or push up their sleeves to show forarms, hands, smile, respectful, smart, and sensual. one who can hold a conversation and know that sex is in the brain first.

Old 07-25-2009, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
Something interesting and fun. It doesn't have to be five star. It could be ethiopian food where we eat with our hands and drink cold beer or maybe we stop at this cheap taco stand that happens to have the best tacos in town and take it home to enjoy with a great bottle of wine and sit out on the porch and watch the sun set.

I've had great dates at upscale places and even better dates at low brow places. It's not so much the place, but the idea, the energy, and the level of fun. I love a man who likes to try new things.
Good stuff.

Old 07-25-2009, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
eyes, forarms, when they fold their cuffs, or push up their sleeves to show forarms, hands, smile, respectful, smart, and sensual. one who can hold a conversation and know that sex is in the brain first.

How about popping veins on forearms?
What do you mean by sex is in the brain first? You mean he should have sex in mind from the start?

Old 07-25-2009, 04:47 PM

4,897 posts, read 18,493,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
How about popping veins on forearms?
What do you mean by sex is in the brain first? You mean he should have sex in mind from the start?
no to the popping veins.
i mean stimulating the mind is very sexy. good conversation, flirting, no he should not have sex on the mind all the time. he should be able to just have a normal conversation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships