Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 06:12 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,717,817 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Well one time I was resting my head on one of my ex boyfriend's lap. Suddenly, I smell this odor emanating from I don't know where. I was like, is that me? I get up and the smell seems to go away as I leave him. Then I went back and the smell started again. Yup, it was him. Without me saying anything he quickly found a cushion and put it on his lap so I could continue resting my head on his lap and he could keep farting. I rested my head on the cushion on his lap and didn't even bother gettting offended. There I was like a kitten all happy anyways.
Your head's downward thrust on his lap exerted pressure on his femurs connecting to his pelvic cavity.

As we know energy transfers from one from to another, the pressure should have set the air columns in motion and migrated them towards the large intestines and by the process of inter-cavity displacement they breach the rectal chambers, in direct interference with the flatulent air columns.

The interference sets the rectal walls in motion and the air force comes gushing out. At this point in time, sound may or may not be intense depending on the laws of resonance in the rectal air column, the length of the rectum, considering it an half-open resonance column, and a bunch of parameters, visually represented in the diagram below.

Whatever the case, it's advisable to stay away from the resonating entity at somewhere around the resonant frequency

http://www.umanitoba.ca/faculties/arts/linguistics/russell/138/sec4/sh2-15.gif (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2009, 07:57 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,856,131 times
Quote:
Correct.

To the overweight lady,
No offense I did not mean to hit your nerve.
No offense taken. I was wondering it you believed only fat people farted. I do believe they have more interesting farts. My granny was a 350 lb 1/2 Cherokee and man she could rip them. (see above explaination).

P.S. WTF do you mean calling me a Lady?

Old 07-29-2009, 11:59 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,654,488 times
For the people saying, "Go to the bathroom." Are you PLANNING these farting sessions?

"Oh, God, here it comes--it's gonna be a big one. Any minute now. Smell the refreshing aroma! Honey, where's the air freshener?"

I don't know about y'all. When I fart, I don't get any warning. Other than knowing that pesto brings them on later.

Old 07-29-2009, 12:16 PM

132 posts, read 224,074 times
i dont see the big deal if you fart or not. I have before not like i do it all the time tho. If you think about it, Look at all the women that crap while giving birth. Guys can put up with that why not if a girl farts every now and then. Guys say its un attractive. Well whats the suposed to mean? They think it is attractive to us, therefore its ok if they do.

Old 04-20-2012, 11:10 AM

1,503 posts, read 1,856,302 times
My hubby is about the only one I do fart around. We're well past the point where there is much concern about ripping one.

Old 04-20-2012, 11:38 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,303,363 times
A gentleman or a Lady does not 'entertain' others with the sound and/or smell of defecation.
If you have to 'go', use a restroom. I respect other people, and do not dry-crap in their presence.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:21 PM

22,334 posts, read 29,427,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrueRulz View Post
My hubby is about the only one I do fart around. We're well past the point where there is much concern about ripping one.
Yup, I totally agree. Its human nature.

These must be the type of women who never poo either

Old 04-20-2012, 12:27 PM

1,298 posts, read 2,238,675 times
You can't hold them in...they travel up your spine and become sh*itty ideas. heh.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:39 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,856,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Yup, I totally agree. Its human nature.

These must be the type of women who never poo either
Heh, we crossed that line in high school. On/directly after about our third date, whatever we ate apparently was no good, and we BOTH had to make a very urgent and rather foul "delivery" in the bathroom at my parent's house when we got back. The kind where there was no hiding or concealing what was going on. And we only had ONE bathroom! Thankfully, since he did it right after me, the initial mortification I felt went away pretty quickly, and as he said "we're even".

So, we got that awkward "pooping around the bf/gf" thing out of the way early on.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:07 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times
Sure, it's okay if women fart around their man, but I would NEVER do it intentionally in front of my husband.

I don't ever want to know anyone that well, not even my husband, and so I show that same respect to everyone else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships