U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 03-28-2012, 12:52 PM
 
6,524 posts, read 6,819,362 times
Reputation: 3759

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Good grief! Anytime someone disagrees with you - you start with the drama thing. It's actually rather dramatic
Disagreeing is not a problem and other female posters know how to disagree without drama, apparently, you don’t.

Have I used the word “coward”, yes, just like anybody else has. Have you used insulting words towards men, you bet, so what? No need for me to bring it back over and over.

So anyways, here’s my post once again on this thread. Go on if you want to find negativity in it.

…This depends on what people are more attracted to physically, culturally, etc. Shouldn’t be about what race or culture is better than the other necessarily. Asian women may show certain traits while American women show other. My pick is Asian (non westernized).
Rate this post positively

 
Old 03-28-2012, 12:58 PM
 
Location: Wherever women are
19,011 posts, read 27,883,447 times
Reputation: 11309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Well, I definitely got my chest from my Jewish side of the family!
I briefly went out with a Jewish girl who was a C cup. That wasn't enough to quench the crocodile's hunger. I really want my snout and jaws stuffed to the point of suffocation.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-28-2012, 01:00 PM
 
Location: Katonah, NY
21,188 posts, read 23,425,764 times
Reputation: 22245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Currency Pair Crocodile View Post
I briefly went out with a Jewish girl who was a C cup. That wasn't enough to quench the crocodile's hunger. I really want my snout and jaws stuffed to the point of suffocation.
I haven't been a C cup since high school. Actually - right now I think my chest is too big. I'm hoping they go back down to their normal size after they stop supplying food for my little guy.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-28-2012, 01:03 PM
 
Location: Wherever women are
19,011 posts, read 27,883,447 times
Reputation: 11309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I haven't been a C cup since high school. Actually - right now I think my chest is too big. I'm hoping they go back down to their normal size after they stop supplying food for my little guy.
This is one thing the crocodile is looking forward to when he makes little crocodiles. He can get some natural cream for his coffee in the side.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-28-2012, 01:04 PM
 
Location: Devon, England
258 posts, read 145,033 times
Reputation: 115
I don't have anything to say on this topic.....
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-28-2012, 01:05 PM
 
Location: Katonah, NY
21,188 posts, read 23,425,764 times
Reputation: 22245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Currency Pair Crocodile View Post
This is one thing the crocodile is looking forward to when he makes little crocodiles. He can get some natural cream for his coffee in the side.
I just laughed so hard I almost peed my pants!
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-28-2012, 01:05 PM
 
Location: Wherever women are
19,011 posts, read 27,883,447 times
Reputation: 11309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Panic! View Post
I don't have anything to say on this topic.....
You like your coffee black?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-28-2012, 01:11 PM
 
Location: Devon, England
258 posts, read 145,033 times
Reputation: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Currency Pair Crocodile View Post
You like your coffee black?
I'll drink any beverage if it's free.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-28-2012, 09:18 PM
 
7,508 posts, read 4,108,435 times
Reputation: 3919
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKSnook View Post
Not as prevalent as other races, but I have seen several young Asian teenage mothers pushing around baby carriages.
Oh yeah. It may not be prevalent as others but they are out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Disagreeing is not a problem and other female posters know how to disagree without drama, apparently, you don’t.

Have I used the word “coward”, yes, just like anybody else has. Have you used insulting words towards men, you bet, so what? No need for me to bring it back over and over.

So anyways, here’s my post once again on this thread. Go on if you want to find negativity in it.

…This depends on what people are more attracted to physically, culturally, etc. Shouldn’t be about what race or culture is better than the other necessarily. Asian women may show certain traits while American women show other. My pick is Asian (non westernized).
What's wrong with Asian American women? Are you saying I'm westernized because I'm an American?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 03-29-2012, 02:40 PM
 
Location: Charlotte, NC
1,420 posts, read 2,321,714 times
Reputation: 1360
Oh no not this...
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:12 AM.

© 2005-2022, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top