U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 02:18 PM

3,856 posts, read 8,009,899 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenthinker View Post
Wow! According to the mesage above, American outsource everything including getting a wife.
WRONG! It's IMPORT not outsource. Come on! At least get the terminology right.
Rate this post positively

Old 07-30-2009, 02:22 PM

3,486 posts, read 5,367,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
WRONG! It's IMPORT not outsource. Come on! At least get the terminology right.
See? Now, a proper Asian lady would never put a man down like that! This is what happens when you edumicate them, women. [/end sarcasm]

Old 07-30-2009, 03:13 PM

4,085 posts, read 8,191,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenthinker View Post
If you have a choice, do you prefer Asian woman or American woman as wife?

I am trying to help my best friend to decide on this issue. Thank you.
Yes.

Old 07-30-2009, 03:40 PM

2,412 posts, read 4,799,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I think I would prefer asian. They generally eat less are quieter and smaller so they take up less room. Where can I purchase one, please?
This topic actually comes up in Military circles a lot. One of the favorite pastimes of American wives of GI's is Americanizing quiet, demure Asian wives. Then you have an American wife ANYWAYS! Often one that becomes a steriotype of what you were seeking to avoid in the first place! And it's sort of like the transformation of the Catholic school girl right after she gets away from her parents. Just because you found an Asian girl who was one way doesn't mean she's going to stay that way after the hens get their claws into her.

Might I point out the sufferjette women. Todays modern feminist isn't quite as radical as those women were, same thing here, you take a girl out of countless generations of male dominance, show her she doesn't have to she may make even her teachers roll their eyes at how "butch" she becomes.

Remember the saying goes "paybacks a *****" not "paybacks a tough guy" There's a reason they chose a female term. Guys can fist fight, get over it and become best buds. Women hold on to grudges simply to outlive you by one day!

I've seen the sweetest Asian girls five years later become so intimidating you cross the other side of the street to avoid them.

I await the calm, insightful counter backlash from the feminatzis!

Old 07-30-2009, 03:43 PM

4,941 posts, read 7,849,537 times
The "me love you long time" thing is sooooo overatted!

Old 07-30-2009, 04:16 PM

438 posts, read 887,272 times
Well, have fun with that. Judging the "best wives" based on race can still mislead you. People are individuals, and as other have stated, if intending the live in the U.S., one had better be prepared to lock up the wench indoors so the "feminazis" don't get claws in her. Next thing you know, she'll start asking YOU for a footrub and claiming housework should be shared. She might even try to develop a fulfilling career. Psshhttt.
As long as we're generalizing, you should know that Asian women hate sex. Sure, they'll lay there and take it I suppose (maybe that's what guys want?) but she won't like it....Also your friend might get tired of the incessant giggling and Hello Kitty obsession. Also, since her IQ is so high, why should she be serving a Western dude?
For real, though, I've had plenty of female friends from China, Korea, and Vietnam. Their personalities range from very frank and outspoken to quiet and shy. Just like women from every culture.

Old 07-30-2009, 04:23 PM

2,412 posts, read 4,799,344 times
Like ^^ just pointed out often these women are a lot smarter than you think. Broken english is at least bi-lingual...are you? They often only marry you to get here!

Old 07-30-2009, 04:30 PM

551 posts, read 1,829,484 times
I'd want an American woman. i could not stand someone who is obedient ALL the time, takes her flip flops off at the front door, and has traditions I will never understand.

Give me a woman who speaks her mind, doesn't mind getting muddy, and only tradition is the "Family Tradition".

Old 07-30-2009, 04:54 PM

656 posts, read 2,584,698 times
OK lets just ignore the stereotypes here for a second (Quiet Asian Wife vs Loud American Wife)

I would think Real Men (not little boys) would prefer a wife with a bit of back bone

What would be the fun of being married be if you didn't get to argue at least some of the time

When would you ever get the chance to have make-up sex?

Old 07-30-2009, 07:20 PM

640 posts, read 1,639,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyandScary View Post
OK lets just ignore the stereotypes here for a second (Quiet Asian Wife vs Loud American Wife)

I would think Real Men (not little boys) would prefer a wife with a bit of back bone

What would be the fun of being married be if you didn't get to argue at least some of the time

When would you ever get the chance to have make-up sex?

Rep to you!! Threads like this make me feel like I'm starting to think less of men who have the obsession with the whole Asian wife thing. This is like the sixtieth creepy thread about stuff like this. If you want someone you can just boss around so thatTHEN you can feel like man, I feel mighty sorry for you and I definitely don't respect you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.