U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2009, 01:30 PM

3,433 posts, read 5,892,460 times

Advertisements

Most guys that go after Asians(foreign born) are unsuccessful losers who could never handle or attract an American woman. I have seen many total trashy hillbillies with young Asian wives about 30 years younger, it shows that many Asians are willing to go for anything, as long as it is American, does not matter how disgusting or trashy they may be.

Some of those Asian women that go after old American men do not even speak English that well, I wonder what kind of conversations they have when they lay in bed together. DISGUSTING!

I will take an American woman over an Asian anyday!
Rate this post positively

Old 11-21-2009, 01:47 PM

1,369 posts, read 3,105,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Most guys that go after Asians(foreign born) are unsuccessful losers who could never handle or attract an American woman. I have seen many total trashy hillbillies with young Asian wives about 30 years younger, it shows that many Asians are willing to go for anything, as long as it is American, does not matter how disgusting or trashy they may be.

Some of those Asian women that go after old American men do not even speak English that well, I wonder what kind of conversations they have when they lay in bed together. DISGUSTING!

There is still extreme poverty in many parts of Asia and some people will do most anything to get out. Even the poorest/trashiest American guy is going to be better than almost all of their options available at home and give them an overall better life.

It's pretty much the same as in the US or any other society. Lower class people in a society will tend to hook up with other lower class people. Middle and upper class people will tend to marry each other. There are very few upper class Asians that will marry poor Americans just to come to this country.

Marriages tend to exist between people within a similar socioeconomic status. This is the same whether or not the marriage is interracial/intercultural or not.

Old 11-21-2009, 03:31 PM

4,379 posts, read 4,929,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenthinker View Post
I am trying to help my best friend to decide on this issue. Thank you.
Well, why does he want the Asian wife? Has he stated why?

If it's due to some stereotype of East Asian women, then he can probably forget it. I think a loving relationship should be based on a lot more than just an exotic fetish.

Is it because he has an affinity to Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Filipino, etc. culture?

Is it simply because he finds East Asian women the most attractive?

If he finds it is the best course for him, then support him, this is what friends do, no?

Old 11-22-2009, 05:35 PM

1,085 posts, read 2,306,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliveandWell View Post
If I had a choice, I'd prefer to have an Asian woman(from Japan, South Korea, China) as a wife compared to a white American woman. I am really passionate about a topic like this.
Why? Is this "passion" about fixing the problem, or just putting a group of people on a pedestal?

Quote:
Asians have better bodies, they make better wives because they put a lot of importance on something called family values, which is what is lacking among Americans.
Nope, Asians can have gross bodies just like other races. I knew Asians chicks with shapes far from the hourglass ideal.

Quote:
This is the truth. If you don't believe me, read the statistics published all over the internet or go out in public more often and really observe what's going on.
Stats lie.

Quote:
And Asians age much better.
Not really. This whole "asians" or "blacks" or "hispanics" age better thing is nonsense. It really just depends on the individual.

Quote:
And people from countries like Japan, South Korea or China do not believe in violence and aggression for the most part.
*spits coffee* Lol! Really? How delusional are you? They are as violent as the next group! Tell you what, you go to the yakuza or triads and tell them how peaceful they are.

Quote:
Americans are too aggressive and confrontational, they drink too much(not all of them but many do), are really overweight and they have NO idea how to raise families anymore.
Japanese are known for being heavy drinkers.
Not all Americans are overweight.
Yes, Americans have excellent families.

Quote:
I did not mean to offend anyone with these comments. But if you observe how many things in the US have gotten worse in the last 25 years you'll know what I'm talking about.
Yes you did. And things in Asia are oh so peachy keen? I find it sad when adults glorify other countries/peoples like this.

Old 11-22-2009, 10:15 PM

5,650 posts, read 7,465,255 times
I'll go with any attractive woman, as long as they aren't American.

Old 11-22-2009, 10:52 PM

3 posts, read 4,826 times
I will also go for any one, who is attractive and beautiful, place doesn't matters for me.

Old 01-14-2010, 11:51 AM

437 posts, read 640,285 times
ASIAN ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!

Note, you want one raised outside of America btw.

Anyway, foreign Asian women tend to be less b*tchy, more feminine, more willing to submit to their husbands (watch out for some though, especially Phillipinos- they can be really violent), stay slim, and age better.

Of course, it would probably be better to not marry period but if one must... yeah foreign Asian woman for the win! Just get that pre-nup!

Old 01-14-2010, 11:57 AM

622 posts, read 1,205,543 times
Mexican

Old 01-14-2010, 11:59 AM

7,373 posts, read 13,740,329 times
My boy brought home this girl from japan. Damn she was like, "I fill your cup with more ice, its melting", I make you lunch now, you hungry", I get you pillow so you lay down your head, you sleepy" . In otherwords she was awesome and yeah he married her. Lucky SOB

Old 01-14-2010, 12:06 PM

437 posts, read 640,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post

Gee, and people wonder why I like foreign women over American? I don't know where Repbocrat falls- i.e. male or female but it sounds like an angry American woman who hates American men getting away from the plantation.

As for attracting American women, the attractive ones (and yes, physical attractiveness IS important) are too busy with the top 10% of guys, leaving lots of men alone on Saturday night. Unless you want a fugly, what are you going to do? Wait for her to lose her looks, youth, and slim figure (and maybe gain a kid) so you might be worthy of bailing her out?

Umm... nope!

Anyway, yeah there are some American guys 30 years older than their Asian brides- so what? Do we seen the same condemnation for cougars going after "cubs" 20 to 30 years younger (and often on their divorced husband's dime)? One group is disgusting while the other is "empowered."

American women are just upset because they are aging past their and go for their safeties only to find those men gone. Rather than wonder if they did something wrong, American women find it easier to be mean and hateful.

Anway, on the whole "loser" thing- I've dated several Asian foreign women, three of whom wanted a serious relationship and possible marriage (some before and some after my sojurn into being a pick up artist). I'm a successful professional (salary north of 100K), fit, good looking, and nice (although not as nice as I used to be)- I'm a real loser, eh?

A good friend of mine from China married an older American business man worth millions. She is college educated, strong willed, and quite intelligent- again really fitting your description.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships