Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 11:59 PM

23,223 posts, read 29,051,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Manischewitz View Post

I know you aren't supposed to have dating rules, but I have 3:

2. No kissing on the first date especially if it is a first meet.
Very good rule to follow. Everyone should follow that rule.

Even if I've had the hottest sex on a first date, I still won't kiss until the second date! LOL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2009, 12:08 AM

2,179 posts, read 4,989,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Very good rule to follow. Everyone should follow that rule.

Even if I've had the hottest sex on a first date, I still won't kiss until the second date! LOL!
lol

Old 08-12-2009, 12:18 AM
f_m

2,289 posts, read 8,370,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Manischewitz View Post
that is interesting. that is how i thought, but i asked some guys around my own age about that. they said that if a guy doesnt call you within a few days, he aint interested.
Sometimes people are just busy doing stuff and don't have time to call without seeming completely out of it (no sleep or whatever). Although it makes me think of the movie "He's Just Not That Into You." If you haven't seen it, you might want to check it out.

Old 08-12-2009, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by f_m View Post
Sometimes people are just busy doing stuff and don't have time to call without seeming completely out of it (no sleep or whatever). Although it makes me think of the movie "He's Just Not That Into You." If you haven't seen it, you might want to check it out.
yeah ive seen it lol which again just proves someone can always text or call if they wanted to know you were interested. i dont believe a guy should always have to be the one though. i will gladly do it if i really am crazy about someone.

Old 08-12-2009, 02:11 AM

23,223 posts, read 29,051,044 times
Default Don't Overlook Indecisiveness

Getting involved with someone takes some serious, intense decision-making.

I've been guilty in the past of holding off to long on a decision about someone, procrastinating making that next phone call, and when I did finally, the person was taken, had moved on.

"Oh, yes! It was nice of you to call. Since I last saw you, I've been married for 7 years and we have two wonderful children!

LOL!

Old 08-12-2009, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Getting involved with someone takes some serious, intense decision-making.

I've been guilty in the past of holding off to long on a decision about someone, procrastinating making that next phone call, and when I did finally, the person was taken, had moved on.

"Oh, yes! It was nice of you to call. Since I last saw you, I've been married for 7 years and we have two wonderful children!

LOL!
lol

Old 08-12-2009, 05:38 AM

911 posts, read 2,375,754 times
if i were to go out on a date and i am interested
i will at least text the next day or two
"had a great time bla bla bla"

and i will call within a day or two

the 3 day rule sucks
if i dont hear from someone after 3 days ill assume they are not interested and wont bother

it only takes a few seconds to text some one and say
"im busy doing whatever for the next few days so ill call you on whatever day"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships