Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 06:07 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
I thought you made an exception
Lol. Well of course I did. We are still getting married aren't we?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2009, 06:11 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Very true...however they do have the annoying thing of telling you what to do like your a child. I was 22 when I dated a 29 yr old.

Yeah, some of them can be preety bossy. But if you play your cards right, preety soon, you can be the one bossing them around. Since they are in need of linear living, they hardly mind when they are being bossed around. I love them for that too.

Old 09-04-2009, 06:16 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Yeah, some of them can be preety bossy. But if you play your cards right, preety soon, you can be the one bossing them around. Since they are in need of linear living, they hardly mind when they are being bossed around. I love them for that too.
Yes I thought about dating younger...but only a few yrs...I remember my earliy 20's...not my best of times.

Old 09-04-2009, 06:22 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Just curious what the OP considers older?? I just turned 40 and to be honest, even if I met a younger woman, say in her 20's I just don't have any interest. I need someone to get my pop culture references and a woman 15, 20 yrs younger probably wouldn't.

I see guys like Hugh Hefner and think that they are f ing fools, hanging out with women that could probably be his grandchildren is just silly to me.

No, trust me, I'm not jealous. Couldn't even imagine the lame ass conversations that a 22 yrs girl is gonna come up with.

Old 09-04-2009, 06:56 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Lol. Well of course I did. We are still getting married aren't we?
The astrologers are in the process of fixing the most auspicious date. I'm hoping to hear from them soon

They will usually have me perform weird rituals if the stars don't look right. My childhood buddy had to marry a plantain tree, cut it to death, become a widower and marry the human, she'd be his second wife, technically. That way the planetary entities get them right

Old 09-04-2009, 07:00 PM

50,374 posts, read 63,977,343 times
How much older? There's nothing wrong with it unless you are likely to wind up at 40 changing his Depends.

Old 09-04-2009, 08:24 PM

20,720 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Ewwwwwwwwwwww Jason that's nasty so you would go after a chick thats 16 and you are 28? I think i'm going to be sick. It just sounds bad...its better to be 28 and a 40 yr old...teen adult thing sounds like trouble.
Hi Raena77,

I don't think I would care how old or young they are in Alaska as long as they are not too bony and especially of they have a dog. What does it matter? Nothing is getting between me and my long underwear.

Old 09-04-2009, 08:50 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,030,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Just curious what the OP considers older?? I just turned 40 and to be honest, even if I met a younger woman, say in her 20's I just don't have any interest. I need someone to get my pop culture references and a woman 15, 20 yrs younger probably wouldn't.

I see guys like Hugh Hefner and think that they are f ing fools, hanging out with women that could probably be his grandchildren is just silly to me.

No, trust me, I'm not jealous. Couldn't even imagine the lame ass conversations that a 22 yrs girl is gonna come up with.
Like omg. . . wtf r u tlkn bout?

However, just because someone is young doesn't automatically mean that all conversations they come up with are lame ass as you put it. It depends on the person. That is the equivalent of me stating that all conversations 40 year old men come up with are boring.

Old 09-04-2009, 09:04 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,901,674 times
I liked older men when I was younger. They were generous, and mature in their outlook on life. As I aged, I started to prefer the younger ones who were wise beyond their years. We kind of met in the middle. Now, at 62, I wouldn't mind an older dude, but most of them want mommy figure wives and are in ruts. Plus, they can have anvil baggage. I want security for our old age, not grandkids, and ex wives.

Old 09-04-2009, 09:09 PM

2,765 posts, read 8,329,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
I liked older men when I was younger. They were generous, and mature in their outlook on life. As I aged, I started to prefer the younger ones who were wise beyond their years. We kind of met in the middle. Now, at 62, I wouldn't mind an older dude, but most of them want mommy figure wives and are in ruts. Plus, they can have anvil baggage. I want security for our old age, not grandkids, and ex wives.
Peggy Anne you really made me laugh on that one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships