Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 12:46 PM

122 posts, read 381,857 times

Advertisements

Guys are practically always in the mood, but girls aren't as simple. What things gets them 'in the mood' for it? Not including alcohol or physically touching them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2009, 12:48 PM

2,179 posts, read 4,988,815 times
certain music arouses me. also being on a couch close together does the job too.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:51 PM

1,194 posts, read 4,127,192 times
Messages of sweetness go along way.

How about telling the beautiful woman he has a Master's degree and a lot of money?

Old 08-21-2009, 12:54 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,067,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy1 View Post
How about telling the beautiful woman the guy has a lot of money?
LMFAO!

Or liquor. That works.

Old 08-21-2009, 01:04 PM

1,194 posts, read 4,127,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
LMFAO!

Or liquor. That works.

hahahahaha

What about telling the sweetness that the guy has an extra $20 stuffed away and that is enough for a few quarts.

Old 08-21-2009, 01:10 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times
Don't assume all women aren't. I'm very sexually charged and at any given moment I'm game (with the right person, if course).

Sometimes just a touch will do it, sometimes a slap on the butt, sometimes just "that" look. Just don't start something you can't finish!

Old 08-21-2009, 01:12 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,067,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy1 View Post
hahahahaha

What about telling the sweetness that the guy has an extra $20 stuffed away and that is enough for a few quarts.
That'll get you a sure thing at the AA meetings.

Or so I'm told. I wouldn't know, because I've never tried that sort of thing.

Old 08-21-2009, 01:17 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,005,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
Don't assume all women aren't. I'm very sexually charged and at any given moment I'm game (with the right person, if course).

Sometimes just a touch will do it, sometimes a slap on the butt, sometimes just "that" look. Just don't start something you can't finish!
What she said.

To answer the o/p, it also starts--as someone so aptly put it--between the ears. The guy who has my heart can even do it--get me in the mood--over the phone with his words, his tone, his sincerity, it all works together.

Those who say alcohol--I know, it's half joking--that's good for courage or relaxing maybe, but get you in the mood?

Old 08-21-2009, 04:31 PM

985 posts, read 2,601,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominus View Post
Guys are practically always in the mood, but girls aren't as simple. What things gets them 'in the mood' for it? Not including alcohol or physically touching them.
I want a man who can do a sexy strip tease to get me in the mood, that'll get my fire burning. Who says only men are visual.

Old 08-21-2009, 04:48 PM

6,066 posts, read 15,049,118 times
Watching a guy work with his hands... like on his car or building something... playing a musical instrument (when he can play it well)... there's something about watching a guy work with his hands that is really attractive. I love it when the car breaks or needs new spark plugs or something, and my husband gets his hands all dirty doing the repair himself. I love that!

Also - watching him interact well with kids. This is a really big turn-on! Watching a guy hold or try to feed a baby - his big burly man hands trying to balance that baby bottle or wipe the babies soft chubby sweet face... of course... it helps if it's your baby, otherwise he's probably somebody else's man!

I also like watching my husband smoke his pipe. He gets this faraway look on his face, sort of stoic. He smokes a tobacco that smells really good, too. I can't stand cigarettes... but a nice pipe once in a blue moon is really attractive for some reason.

Gardening with my husband works, too. We're both working with our hands, getting dirty, and he gets these little beads of sweat on his forehead. And watching him gently pat the soil after we've planted seeds... lots of little things like that. You gotta shower after that, right?

There are other things but it's way too personal to share on these public forums!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships