Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you find the "Playboy type" women beautiful?
Yes, they're all hot! 7 14.58%
Some of them 17 35.42%
No, I prefer a look that is more natural 21 43.75%
I'm undecided 3 6.25%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 06:36 AM

2,189 posts, read 7,700,776 times

Advertisements

Short answer? Yes I do!

To talk about calf implants, I remember seeing something on MTV about this a decade ago. The muscles are the hardest part of the body to build. The guy said we worked out for years and his tiny calfs were affected his confidence on a daily basis as he was very well defined everywhere but his calves. I see this as being no different than a girl getting implants.

Speaking of the implants. I heard so many girls say mainly girls get implants for other girls.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2009, 07:14 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,715,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by That-Guy View Post
Here's a natural one for ya.

I've worshipped Alexander since I was 9.

So, I must cut that Gordian knot, right now

I haven't followed playboy since 2006. Have they gone back on their boob-job only resume??? Evolving business strategy, huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
It's not for men, most women do it to boost up their own confidence.

For the record: mine are real, but I like to defend my girls.
But self-confidence on what? It's still on men paying attention to the expanded chest, right?

Old 08-24-2009, 08:36 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,919,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Manischewitz View Post
they are tan, thin, have big boobs, and waxed vaginas. whats not to like?
You are correct...but sooner or later they have to open their mouths. Believe it or not that has an influence with some of us.

Old 08-24-2009, 08:49 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,398,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Manischewitz View Post
they are tan, thin, have big boobs, and waxed vaginas. whats not to like?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
You are correct...but sooner or later they have to open their mouths. Believe it or not that has an influence with some of us.
You judge their intelligence based on photos and their physical appearance?

Old 08-24-2009, 08:52 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,381,037 times
Quote:
But self-confidence on what? It's still on men paying attention to the expanded chest, right?
Partially of course yes, but I've been told that overall, they feel better about themselves, the way they look in clothes and etc...

On the general though, I think small boobs are very sexy, it's saggy boobs that sometimes need help....and believe me, when my boobs get to the point of looking saggy, I'll be going under the knife, call me shallow....and I won't be doing it for men, I'm married for Christ's sake.

Old 08-24-2009, 08:59 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,778,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Can't speak for oildog, but from what little I've witnessed on shows like "The Girls Next Door", these women are hideous. I'm not speaking for all of the women of Playboy or other skin mags, but a good number of them are social climbing gold-diggers, especially the ones Hugh Hefner surrounds himself with. Some of these girls are very intelligent too, but their smarts or more cunning and manipulative than constructive. Most of these women you see on reality shows like Rock of Love or others of that ilk, fit the stereotype of the heavily made-up, boob jobbed, materialistic bimbo, and aren't taken seriously.

Girls like that need to realize that beauty fades, and they better have a back up plan because when they reach middle age and beyond, the world is a cruel place for a dried up old gold-digger.

Old 08-24-2009, 09:05 AM

2,189 posts, read 7,700,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Can't speak for oildog, but from what little I've witnessed on shows like "The Girls Next Door", these women are hideous. I'm not speaking for all of the women of Playboy or other skin mags, but a good number of them are social climbing gold-diggers, especially the ones Hugh Hefner surrounds himself with. Some of these girls are very intelligent too, but their smarts or more cunning and manipulative than constructive. Most of these women you see on reality shows like Rock of Love or others of that ilk, fit the stereotype of the heavily made-up, boob jobbed, materialistic bimbo, and aren't taken seriously.

Girls like that need to realize that beauty fades, and they better have a back up plan because when they reach middle age and beyond, the world is a cruel place for a dried up old gold-digger.
The mindset is party now, divorce to collect half once their beauty fades

Old 08-24-2009, 09:08 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,953,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
You took the words right out of my mouth.

I find it absolutely laughable that people make incredibly stupid assumptions on what a person's personality/intellect will be like based solely on their outward appearances. I see people here on CD all the time doing this.

I live life in the real world and of all my limited years here on earth and dealing with people, I know that you cannot judge a person by their cover/looks.

I know super intelligent people who are beautiful, sexy, ugly and some really dumb people who are also ugly, sexy, etc. and you cant even say "most people who look a certain way are........blah blah blah...." because it just isnt true.

Old 08-24-2009, 09:19 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,398,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post

A gold digger is a gold digger. They don't just grace the pages of Playboy and they're not all big boobed blondes. (There are plenty of ugly gold diggers out there!)

As for "The Girls Next Door", I wouldn't even consider them gold diggers as they clearly knew Hef wasn't going to marry them (they signed contracts, so they knew what they were getting into.) They used the show as a stepping stone for their careers since most of them want to get into acting and such.

And the girls you see on reality tv shows are hoping for the same thing...a big break in a tv career! They're hoping they'll be spotted and become the next big thing. They're not looking to hook up with a rich guy...you don't need to go on tv to do that.

Do you have any idea of the number of women who have graced the pages of Playboy?!? You can do searches on them and see that many of them have successful careers and lead fulfilling lives.

Old 08-24-2009, 09:27 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,778,598 times
Like I said not all but most are looking for a meal ticket. They may have signed contracts but the Hollywood lifestyle and social network attracts a certain type of person. There are exceptions to the rule, but most often if it quacks like a duck, it's a duck. Living in the Playboy mansion is not something most parents would encourage of their daughters and for good reason. And if they want to sell their soul to get on tv, then they shouldn't expect anyone to take them very seriously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships