Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2016, 10:47 AM

340 posts, read 272,498 times

Advertisements

I'm 30, have job, live alone and support myself, i'm studying information technology, and I love video games! If women think bad of me because i love playing video games...**** them!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2016, 11:02 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,310,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksvillemom View Post
It's a turnoff for sure. Even though some people might think of it as essentially the same, I'd prefer a guy to be reading, watching TV. Grown men playing video games just makes me think they are immature. Same goes for guys who are obsessed with their college sports teams.
Grown women shopping for shoes, reading Cosmo magazines, listening to country music, and watching the kardashians are also immature. I'm 26 I play video games and I would dump a woman so fast if she ever insulted me for it. I won't tolerate that bs.

Last edited by 49ersfan27; 04-28-2016 at 11:11 AM..

Old 04-28-2016, 11:02 AM

1,830 posts, read 2,152,478 times
There's nothing wrong with them. I also love video games. I wish I had more time to play them.

There are so many great titles out there that I have yet to try. Some people may not understand but games are fun. This world is so redundant, what's wrong with a little fantasy here and there? What's wrong with getting immersed in a great story and different universe from time to time? Get over yourselves. Pretty much everything we do is meaningless anyway. Do whatever the **** you want.

If there's any broad that has a problem with my hobbies and interests, she can kick rocks for all I care.

Old 04-28-2016, 11:06 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,700,808 times
Violent games are not tolerated, I don't want to live with wannabe serial killer.

Old 04-28-2016, 11:08 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,310,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by As Nodt View Post
Why should men cater to whatever women find attractive or not anyway?

Lots of women coming here and saying, they wouldn't date these type of guys, but do you think anyone gives a damn?

Lots of men don't like women who wear makeup, we can come here and say, we would never date a woman who wear a cement of makeup
How I feel in a nutshell. After a long day of school, work, and the occasional gym work out I'm gonna play my PS4. I'd rather kick some ass on there than be a kiss ass to a random woman who is gonna try to make me stop a hobby of mine.

Old 04-28-2016, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
Violent games are not tolerated, I don't want to live with wannabe serial killer.
Stop being a goody goody. Get over yourself.

Old 04-28-2016, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
Stop being a goody goody. Get over yourself.

Sorry, I already trained my husband to be a good boy

Old 04-28-2016, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Sorry, I already trained my husband to be a good boy
These pussified men lol. How can they allow their woman to change them? So sad.

Old 04-28-2016, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
These pussified men lol. How can they allow their woman to change them? So sad.

According to your earlier posts I would say you seem to be more pussified. How sad is to run after it night after night, how you let such thing took your will power and rule your whole life? Your life basic only and only for it.. It owns you, So, so sad..

Old 04-28-2016, 12:08 PM

Quote:
According to your earlier posts I would say you seem to be more pussified. How sad is to run after it night after night, how you let such thing took your will power and rule your whole life? Your life basic only and only for it.. It owns you, So, so sad..

Not at all. It comes to me. I barely have to do anything. I get it by mistake basically.

I've got 99 problems but a ***** ain't one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships