Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2009, 02:39 AM

2,115 posts, read 5,028,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centurian View Post
It's NOT disrespectful to want to be with girls!

It's NOT taking advantage of them to hook up!

Seriously, do you have any idea what young guys talk about when you or any other girl is not around?

When your son is in college and at some party, and some pretty young girl with long, glossed hair and short shorts is brushing up against him inviting him back to her room, do you honestly believe he's going to remember or care about anything you've said to him about "respecting women and never taking advantage of them"?

Because to me, it sounds like your version of "respecting women and never taking advantage of them" is nothing more than pointless celibacy.

If I had ever listened to my parents about sex and relationships and "respect," I'd still be a virgin, because my parents are hyper religious nutcases who made me swear off sex until marriage. I never told them about my ex girlfriends.
What is it with you and glossed hair and short shorts? This is the 3rd time you've mentioned that exact description. . .

Old 09-06-2009, 02:44 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,174,569 times
Quote:

When your son is in college and at some party, and some pretty young girl with long, glossed hair and short shorts is brushing up against him inviting him back to her room, do you honestly believe he's going to remember or care about anything you've said to him about "respecting women and never taking advantage of them"?
Instructions for posting to the 3 inane threads

Here's the issue - there isn't ANYONE brushing up against you at all- male, female, animal, vegetable or mineral.

NO ONE is inviting you anywhere let alone back to your or their room - not even to the bathroom.

Your objective is to nail as many 18 year olds as possible, irregardless of who or what they are, in the shortest amount of time by any means possible moral or not - quantity over quality.

So people, look alive, we need to focus on those aspects so people don't confuse being a loser pig with someone looking for a relationship with respect.

Old 09-06-2009, 02:59 AM

2,782 posts, read 4,163,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Instructions for posting to the 3 inane threads

Here's the issue - there isn't ANYONE brushing up against you at all- male, female, animal, vegetable or mineral.

NO ONE is inviting you anywhere let alone back to your or their room - not even to the bathroom.

Your objective is to nail as many 18 year olds as possible, irregardless of who or what they are, in the shortest amount of time by any means possible moral or not - quantity over quality.

So people, look alive, we need to focus on those aspects so people don't confuse being a loser pig with someone looking for a relationship with respect.
I'm sorry. You are making no sense at all. If I am single and run into a girl who I find attractive, and wants a one night stand, I'm not going to turn her down.

Old 09-06-2009, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
I'm sorry. You are making no sense at all. If I am single and run into a girl who I find attractive, and wants a one night stand, I'm not going to turn her down.
Maybe you are late to the party. He has three threads going on this topic so you need to understand he can't get someone to brush up against him. Aquaint yourself with his behavior in his other threads and you wouldn't want your sister to brush up against his weirdness either.

Old 09-06-2009, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Maybe you are late to the party. He has three threads going on this topic so you need to understand he can't get someone to brush up against him. Aquaint yourself with his behavior in his other threads and you wouldn't want your sister to brush up against his weirdness either.
Fair enough. But I don't want my sister brushing up against anyone..

Old 09-06-2009, 03:17 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,324,343 times
You don't want your sister brushing up against anyone but if someone else's sister brushes up against you, it's OK and you'll take advantage of 'the offer'? Nah, that old double standard is crap...

Old 09-06-2009, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieZ View Post
You don't want your sister brushing up against anyone but if someone else's sister brushes up against you, it's OK and you'll take advantage of 'the offer'? Nah, that old double standard is crap...
Standards? What standards. I have never attempted to stop her.

You clearly do not understand. 99.9% of the time I do not choose what I want. Did I choose to like females? No. Did I choose to like eating ice cream? No. Did I choose to dislike the smell of feces.. No.

I may not have control over these thoughts, but I do have control over my actions. How about next time you think for yourself, and not repeat what these so called "feminist" (man haters) have made popular.

Old 09-06-2009, 08:01 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,668,317 times
Quote:
Oh my lord, thank you. It is such a relief to hear a woman say that finally.

Please tell me, what do I have to do to find a younger version of you?
There you go. But why look for a younger version? Why not just hang out where the cougars hang out - you will very likely get lucky in one of those places.

Old 09-06-2009, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
There you go. But why look for a younger version? Why not just hang out where the cougars hang out - you will very likely get lucky in one of those places.
Now you're giving him wayyyyyyyy too much credit.

Old 09-06-2009, 08:44 AM
miu

17,766 posts, read 40,149,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Somehow, I don't think him cougar fodder either... I know that I am not in the least attracted to young men like him. All raging hormones, clueless and no game. So please don't send him my way!!

Although, I still look good in short shorts...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.