Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2009, 06:28 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,658,013 times

Advertisements

maybe the women don't feel comfortable being alone with you? they get a creepy vibe?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2009, 06:31 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachyMJ View Post
So, are you saying all of your "foreplay parties" are ALONE in your bedroom? No wonder you can't get a girl!
I meant to say alone with a girl

Old 09-06-2009, 06:34 PM

819 posts, read 1,592,614 times
How can you say that about being alone with a girl/woman because none of them ever meets up to your expectations, or cancels at the last minute. I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

Old 09-06-2009, 06:37 PM

Quote:
How can you say that about being alone with a girl/woman because none of them ever meets up to your expectations, or cancels at the last minute. I'm beginning to see a pattern here.
She was already here, this is out second meeting

Old 09-06-2009, 06:54 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,186,791 times
Quote:
Welcome to the rest of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
She was already here, this is out second meeting
Oh, what a load of crap!

Old 09-06-2009, 08:39 PM

454 posts, read 796,038 times
Todya the universe opted not to take a giant crap on my head. So I'm feeling generous: alt.com. A kink community - it's specifically for fetishists to meet each other - from play sessions to ltr. A friend of mine works there, and reports they had their fair share of happy Long-term couplings.

So back away from craigslist and the "girlfriend experience", young man! Cast your nets in the appropriate water!

(The cynic in me says that he'll be someone's collared slave in a week)

Old 09-06-2009, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missmoose View Post
Todya the universe opted not to take a giant crap on my head. So I'm feeling generous: alt.com. A kink community - it's specifically for fetishists to meet each other - from play sessions to ltr. A friend of mine works there, and reports they had their fair share of happy Long-term couplings.

So back away from craigslist and the "girlfriend experience", young man! Cast your nets in the appropriate water!

(The cynic in me says that he'll be someone's collared slave in a week)

I would never go to a site geared to freaky women. I want a regular women

Old 09-06-2009, 08:57 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,186,791 times
Quote:
Your idea of a regular woman is a freak to the rest of us.

Old 09-06-2009, 09:02 PM

47 posts, read 33,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Your idea of a regular woman is a freak to the rest of us.
found'er...

Old 09-06-2009, 09:46 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,703,004 times
Quote:
Grasshopper, you yearn for a regular "women" but still haven't figured out that "womAn" is grammatically correct in context.

A student employment counselor who can't even put together a simple sentence without mangling it?

Just the fact that you frequent the dregs of the CraigsList site looking for "foreplay" women who will come to your apartment to sit with you and do the Fruit Loop routine is just so out there.

And you don't go to sites geared to freaky women? Oh please! You are so into saying lol, so let me respond by utilizing emoticons to register as in and
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships