Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 08:18 AM

30 posts, read 57,348 times

Advertisements

That sucks man, unfortunately there's nothing you can do right now and like the flu or a virus, the pain has to run it's course.

Think of this as a learning experience, don't dwell so much on what you did wrong because it sounds like you're a good guy who did a lot of things right. Try to think of it as something that will make you stronger and a better person down the road. I know I wouldn't be the man I am today if it weren't for some painful experience. Unfortunately a lot of American Women are just messed up and don't know how to handle being treated well. Try being respectful, but just not as nice/supportive/caring as women try to use those as excuses to ditch a guy. That's what I've learned from these situations. Odds are though, the reason for her breakup had nothing to do with you.

As for right now, try to occupy your time. Do things you really enjoy to keep your mind off it, hand out with friends, maybe try something that you always wanted to do. Use this as motivation to improve yourself and improve your life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2009, 08:28 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samson2009 View Post
I tried to type the story to share here, but I can't see well as I can't stop crying. I just lost the love of my life lastnight and I can't stop the tears. I'm in shock. We were going to get marry and she just broke up with me out of the blue. Oh I'm a big boy and I can handle it, but our relationship was so great. You wait for the right one, you treat her with love, care and respect, and what happens? I keep hearing if you treat a woman like a dog, she will stay with you forever. I'm sorry, I'm a gentleman and I will never change and disrespect a woman, I'll leave her before I'll do that. Yet every woman I know, I'm talking at least 80% of the females I know are with guys who treat them like crap and they stay. A dear friend who is absolutely gorgeous and down to earth has been with her husband for 18 years and unhappy since the second year of their marriage. This is the case with most everyone I know. I gave this girl my best and she walked. Everyone says I'm a great guy and a good catch, yet love seems to run from me. Look, I'm not here for pity or sympathy, I just needed to say something as this is extremely hard for me and I'm only asking that someone please say a prayer for me quick because I have never ever felt this horrible way in my entire life. This is hurting so bad.

Thank you
OMG.

You are a mess.

Seriously.

First of all, you need to knock off the crying! Goodness gracious. What they heck is wrong with you? You some kind of sissy boy?? Ain't no woman want a man that's gonna cry like a baby. Sheesh!!!

You need to grow some and get some confidence. You need to let the world know that you are a man and can get any woman you want when you want.

Forget her!!! Move on. Get a nice catch and hope to run in to her out in public with your new squeeze. For crying out loud get a grip.

Old 09-12-2009, 05:47 AM

7,136 posts, read 12,673,848 times
Samson, how are you doing today?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships