Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2009, 08:46 PM

4 posts, read 22,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
What if you learned that your partner was frequently getting massages that included a "happy ending."

How would you feel about that?

And, have you ever gotten one and what was it like?

I wonder if they have them for women? Not given by a man, but another woman....
I have had massaes with a nice ending and I spurted all over the place. I see nothing wrong with it if you alow your partner to have the same pleasure
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2009, 09:00 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,288,695 times
Quote:
HELLO???? Anybody home?

What do you ladies think your husbands get up to?

Please pull your dang head out of the sand...
I heard that my brother-in-law's friend (married w/ 2 kids) gets them all the time and that it's quite common with the Wall Street crowd.

But personally, I would be insulted and PO'd and probably consider consulting w/ Lorena Bobbit.

Old 09-07-2009, 09:06 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,328,707 times
Quote:
Okay, but some men don't get laid regularly and they don't have good sex at home. Obviously, your man is sated, but there are others who are not.

I think this is a good option for them. It's uncomplicated, unemotional, and gets the job done. What's wrong with that?

And you know there are TONS of married men doing this stuff. Wives have no idea what their husbands get up to.
That's like a whole other conversation though... I guess I'm just going back to your original post where you ask everyone what they personally think.
Tons of married men and women do all sorta of things, I guess getting a happy ending at the end of the massage is lesser of the evil, if you look at it this way.

Old 09-07-2009, 09:23 PM

2,412 posts, read 7,154,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
You know Woof, I'm a pretty open-minded person, but it's just I would be insulted, why would he need this cheap thrill, when I can do it much better and longer. Besides, I can't see how men (especially the ones who get laid regularly) would enjoy it
If the woman is doing a good job keeping her man sexually satisfied (and vice versa), then he has no real reason to do it.

But as we all know, there are more than a few women who are not willing to keep up their end of the sexual part of a relationship. In those cases, I think a massage with a happy ending would be one of the most innocuous and acceptable forms of sexual release involving another person.

As for enjoying it: Have you ever had a good massage? They're great. And a nice hand job? Well, it may not be the best thing in the world but it isn't bad by a long shot. Put the two together -- massage + hand job -- and you have a pretty pleasurable experience.

And yes, Woof's point about all those "OTHER husbands" who are the ones fooling around is right on the mark.

Old 09-07-2009, 09:25 PM

5,501 posts, read 22,386,117 times
Here's a good article about happy endings:

I Did It for Science: Happy Ending by Grant Stoddard - Nerve.com

Old 09-07-2009, 09:41 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,288,695 times
Quote:
Here's a good article about happy endings:

I Did It for Science: Happy Ending by Grant Stoddard - Nerve.com
Although I haven't changed my mind - that article was histerical - Thx for the link.

Old 09-07-2009, 09:42 PM

37,410 posts, read 45,595,277 times
Quote:
Okay, but some men don't get laid regularly and they don't have good sex at home. Obviously, your man is sated, but there are others who are not.

I think this is a good option for them. It's uncomplicated, unemotional, and gets the job done. What's wrong with that?

And you know there are TONS of married men doing this stuff. Wives have no idea what their husbands get up to.
Woofers I know you have more sense than this. Obviously to open yourself up to sexual activity outside of your relationship, is ALLOWING for complications and emotions. THAT is what's wrong with it. And anyone with an IQ of an earthworm knows this.

Old 09-07-2009, 09:48 PM

2,638 posts, read 5,996,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by professorsenator View Post
If the woman is doing a good job keeping her man sexually satisfied (and vice versa), then he has no real reason to do it. .
This is the only point that matters, and I think a lot of females miss this very simple point at that. They think it has something to do with the actual stroke when that's only an activity.

Ladies, it's very simple.

If your man feels inclined to get his 'happy ending' elsewhere, you're not getting the job done somewhere, somehow. We all know there are females who do the bare basics; lay back and just let things flow, then there are females who could cripple you with their maneuvers. Some men want the former; some want the latter; some want one in between. It's up to you to find out what your man wants, and either (A) be that, or (B) accept that he's going to get his jollies elsewhere.

Old 09-07-2009, 09:49 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,328,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by professorsenator View Post
If the woman is doing a good job keeping her man sexually satisfied (and vice versa), then he has no real reason to do it.

But as we all know, there are more than a few women who are not willing to keep up their end of the sexual part of a relationship. In those cases, I think a massage with a happy ending would be one of the most innocuous and acceptable forms of sexual release involving another person.

As for enjoying it: Have you ever had a good massage? They're great. And a nice hand job? Well, it may not be the best thing in the world but it isn't bad by a long shot. Put the two together -- massage + hand job -- and you have a pretty pleasurable experience.

And yes, Woof's point about all those "OTHER husbands" who are the ones fooling around is right on the mark.
Well...I guess I always look at things from my own perspective, for me everything is mental, attraction starts from my brain and how a man challenges me and stimulates me intellectually...hence, I could never sleep with a random stranger whom I simply find physically attractive. The woman is most likely a stranger, most likely he is not attracted to her and it's just pure "sperm release" in my eyes.

Old 09-07-2009, 10:05 PM

1,581 posts, read 3,288,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
This is the only point that matters, and I think a lot of females miss this very simple point at that. They think it has something to do with the actual stroke when that's only an activity.

Ladies, it's very simple.

If your man feels inclined to get his 'happy ending' elsewhere, you're not getting the job done somewhere, somehow. We all know there are females who do the bare basics; lay back and just let things flow, then there are females who could cripple you with their maneuvers. Some men want the former; some want the latter; some want one in between. It's up to you to find out what your man wants, and either (A) be that, or (B) accept that he's going to get his jollies elsewhere.
Do you try hard to be an idiot?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships