Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 09:42 AM

1,086 posts, read 3,360,600 times

Advertisements

It's the same as a woman telling a man she took her birth control and she doesn't, thus gettting pregnant. Happens all the time, probably more often than we think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2009, 10:30 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Quote:
It's the same as a woman telling a man she took her birth control and she doesn't, thus gettting pregnant. Happens all the time, probably more often than we think.
Close but not exactly. If your the one adamant about not having a child you take extra precautions by having control over reproduction, such as condoms. Now if she quit taking her bc and poked holes in your condoms, then that is the same.

I think the OPs bigger problem with this was the fact that so many callers were in support of the guys purposed actions. If the wife was planning on poking holes in the condoms, tricking her husband into a child he wasnt ready for and didnt feel they could handle financially because she just knew he would love it once it got here and be happy that she had deceived him, I dont think she would have gotten the thumbs up.

Old 09-15-2009, 10:39 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zz4guy View Post
Be-otch - also a woman agreeing to want kids before marriage and only marrying for status and money. If it wasn't for the broken life the child would suffer I would do it and not tell her about it. Gee, honey you seem to be gaining weight hahaha
Any person that would do this is psycho and has no business raising children.

Old 09-15-2009, 10:46 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zz4guy
Be-otch - also a woman agreeing to want kids before marriage and only marrying for status and money. If it wasn't for the broken life the child would suffer I would do it and not tell her about it. Gee, honey you seem to be gaining weight hahaha

Any person that would do this is psycho and has no business raising children.

I dare say they wouldnt be raising children, but boohoo hooing all the way to the child support office, ching, ching!

Old 09-15-2009, 10:48 AM

12,962 posts, read 13,676,205 times
Maybe she discovered this guy wasn't good breeding stock or father material, his plan to force his wife to do something with her body that she doesn't want to do says to me that her senses may be right about him.

Old 09-15-2009, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I dare say they wouldnt be raising children, but boohoo hooing all the way to the child support office, ching, ching!
Perhaps this woman realizes she married an idiot and is doing the sensible thing by not breeding with a nut. But, you're right, he wouldn't be raising anybody (not f/t at least).

eta: thinking the same thing, thrifty.

Old 09-15-2009, 10:52 AM

2,793 posts, read 6,123,478 times
This woman is a walking talking shining example of why you get a pre-nup. Beotch to the core. She is using the guy for sex. Yeah I'll sleep w/you but keep that condom on theres no way I want to start a family w/you. Snitch.

Old 09-15-2009, 10:56 AM

Quote:
This woman is a walking talking shining example of why you get a pre-nup. Beotch to the core. She is using the guy for sex. Yeah I'll sleep w/you but keep that condom on theres no way I want to start a family w/you. Snitch.
I think the OP mentioned that her decision was partly based on their financial problems (maybe the story is linked). Pre-nup for what, then? Sex? Condoms? What the heck are you talking about?

Old 09-15-2009, 10:57 AM

1,275 posts, read 3,415,648 times
Quote:
Huh? This is a joke, right?

Old 09-15-2009, 11:02 AM

767 posts, read 2,066,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred0005 View Post
I was listening in the car this morn. to a local radio station's A.M. show. when a guy called the station for advice. He said he's been married for 5 yrs and that he deeply loved his wife and they had a great relationship except that they couldn't agree on the subject of children. Apparently, they both went into the marriage wanting kids but she has recently changed her mind and no longer wants kids. The husband is very upset, having expressed a deep desire to have kids but the wife is adamant against having kids. The husband told the radio station that he is going to sabotage his wife's birth control for "the greater good". I found this disturbing on many levels and very hurtful and decietful but was shocked when several people called in to incourage him to go through with the sabotage. What do you all think of this situation? Do you think he should sabotage his wife's birth control? He said her expected love for the child in question would overcome any resentment about having an unwanted pregnancy but I'm not so sure. What are your thoughts and opinions? Take care,.......lil red
This guy is an idiot and should get divorced and marry someone else if he wants kids. To do what he is talking about doing is totally unethical and will totally violate the trust of his wife. This is ridiculous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships